How many of you have no desire to get Married?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You keep thinking about YOURSELF, that's why you don't understand.

Marriage benefits men because they are a part of society. And society, as a whole, is much better without a bunch of fatherless children running around.

Your mind is shallow. All you can see is you. That's why I don't even expect you to understand me. Hopefully you will mature soon and will realize there are other people in this world.

Besides, you should never be taken serious in these talks because we all know your history, breh. :beli:

Thank God she aborted it though because he'd just be another fatherless b*stard. :yeshrug:

so it benefits society but again not males right?

like i said im waiting for a reason how it benefits us men? my mind is not shallow, its typically rhetoric spit by marriage lovers, can't list one reason how marriage benefits men.

I said it before marriage benefits women and children but not men

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
so it benefits society but again not males right?

like i said im waiting for a reason how it benefits us men? my mind is not shallow, its typically rhetoric spit by marriage lovers, can't list one reason how marriage benefits men.

I said it before marriage benefits women and children but not men

:snoop:

You trolling now, breh. No fukking way you're this dumb.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fewer young men in the US want to get married than ever, while the desire for marriage is rising among young women, according to the Pew Research Center.

Pew recently found that the number of women 18-34 saying that having a successful marriage is one of the most important things rose from 28 percent to 37 percent since 1997. The number of young adult men saying the same thing dropped from 35 percent to 29 percent in the same time.

Pew’s findings have caught the attention of one US writer who maintains that feminism, deeply entrenched in every segment of the culture, has created an environment in which young men find it more beneficial to simply opt out of couple-dom entirely.

Suzanne Venker’s article, “The War on Men,” which appeared on the website of Fox News in late November, has become a lodestone for feminist writers who have attacked her position that the institution of marriage is threatened, not enhanced, by the supposed gains of the feminist movement over the last 50 years.

“Where have all the good (meaning marriageable) men gone?” is a question much talked about lately in the secular media, Venker says, but her answer, backed up by statistics, is not to the liking of mainstream commentators influenced by feminism.

She points out that for the first time in US history, the number of women in the workforce has surpassed the number of men, while more women than men are acquiring university degrees.

“The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women,” Venker wrote. With feminism pushing them out of their traditional role of breadwinner, protector and provider – and divorce laws increasingly creating a dangerously precarious financial prospect for the men cut loose from marriage – men are simply no longer finding any benefit in it.

As a writer and researcher into the trends of marriage and relationships, Venker said, she has “accidentally stumbled upon a subculture” of men who say “in no uncertain terms, that they’re never getting married.”

“When I ask them why, the answer is always the same: women aren’t women anymore.” Feminism, which teaches women to think of men as the enemy, has made women “angry” and “defensive, though often unknowingly.”

“Now the men have nowhere to go. It is precisely this dynamic – women good/men bad – that has destroyed the relationship between the sexes. Yet somehow, men are still to blame when love goes awry.”

“Men are tired,” Venker wrote. “Tired of being told there’s something fundamentally wrong with them. Tired of being told that if women aren’t happy, it’s men’s fault.”

cant wait till its at 0 percent

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Diary of a black male. Have kids with black men brehettes. :snoop: Exactly most black males are petulant children wandering aimlessly around the world not giving two shyts about the lives they lead including the children left behind in their selfishness. Who cares about your legacy? You should breh, You should. Don't have kids man. They are going to be worthless fatherless fakkits walking around like EJ. Johnson.

Wouldn't it be less selfish to not have a kid, though? How is "wanting to carry on a legacy" not selfish? I mean, dude could adopt? there are kids who are in fosters homes not being taken care of? Just sayin'

Black people marry the least and surprise :gladbron: we have the most fukked up communities. Our children are being raised in BROKEN HOMES. If you grew up without a mommy and a daddy then you lost. You are the disadvantaged. And it goes way beyond money.

Our children don't know about love, compassion.

So are white people? my parents are married, i grew up around physical and drug abuse, lack of compassion, sympathy, lack of love, you name it.. and practically every person I grew up with, have parents who are married and still grew up in broken homes...

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
i dont troll

like i said how is marriage beneficial for males?

you cant answer that instead of dropping marriage is beneficial to society and bla bla

but what about us red blooded males, how is marriage beneficial to us?

Dude, you're being negative. Marriage builds a man's character. A good marriage does.
Sure plenty of American marriages fail but that's because people aren't smart enough to build a good marriage.
But when it's good it has all the benefits in the world.
I know plenty of happily married folks.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Wouldn't it be less selfish to not have a kid, though? How is "wanting to carry on a legacy" not selfish? I mean, dude could adopt? there are kids who are in fosters homes not being taken care of? Just sayin'

So are white people? my parents are married, i grew up around physical and drug abuse, lack of compassion, sympathy, lack of love, you name it.. and practically every person I grew up with, have parents who are married and still grew up in broken homes...

:childplease: Did you ever see your parents hug or kiss or speak kind words to each other? Did you ever see your daddy support and take of your mother and his children? Did your mama ever have to work 2 jobs? Did you ever have to sell crack to feed your baby sister? Did you ever hear your mother talk about how your daddy, or men in general, ain't shyt? Did your daddy ever leave his family to fend for themselves?

You aren't from a broken home. You may have grown up around it but some are living it and living with the residual effects of it everyday.

A lot of people might find your post disrespectful because of what they go through. Some may not, because that's all they know. Either way, I think you should call your parents tonight and thank them for all they did because not everybody has that luxury. And it's a damn shame that that's a luxury in our community.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude, you're being negative. Marriage builds a man's character. A good marriage does.
Sure plenty of American marriages fail but that's because people aren't smart enough to build a good marriage.
But when it's good it has all the benefits in the world.
I know plenty of happily married folks.

:snoop:

a mans character is build through hard work in life he does need marriage to build that, some of the greatest men who walked this earth weren't married but by your accord they accomplished nothing?

and oh please almost half of marraiges fail, everyone goes in thinking its going to be forever and they will be in love forever etc. but people change.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would tell you that you're unimportant. But that's not true. Worthless would be far more accurate.

You're important because you're a part of my community, but you're worthless because you bring no value beyond what you can do for yourself. And your b*stard son will probably be the next Trayvon. I honestly pity you, but you don't hear me though. :smh:

Don't pity me, breh. My life is fine. Not sure whose kid you're talking about, but I have no children.

Appreciate you hoping any kids I do have get shot in the street by racists over an internet conversation about marriage, though. You seem like a real winner. :tu: This "community" you speak to care so much about clearly needs more like you.