How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Nope. Fact is, I'm right you're wrong. :stylin: whether you admit or not, we both know the reason you won't post sources because there are none. You're completely pulling isht out of your ass and you're mad because you and cronies have been called out

:coffee: Predictable. Your'e doing exactly as I thought. See, this is what I mean when I said that you were just going to declare victory in this argument despite my picking apart your sources, showing how they actually supported my contentions more, and pointed out how debates worked to you. It's okay, if you need to tell yourself that you've won after providing sources that you clearly didn't read or understand because you don't know what you're doing here in order to help yourself sleep tonight, I can understand.

Let me put it this way, if I claim to have had sex with Scarlett Johansson, that would be a claim that people would demand proof for, as it is a pretty steep claim in and of itself. Now let's say to prove this I gave you shytty photoshopped pictures of her and I "having sex" and said that they were decisive proof that I had sex with her. When you point out that the pictures are a bad photo shop job, I then start demanding proof from you that I didn't have sex with her, then say that it's conclusive proof that I did have sex with her when you don't provide proof of that negative claim. That's not proof that I had sex with her, that's just me not coming to grips with reality over losing an argument, much like you're doing right now. :gladbron:

:lupe: Was that clear enough, or do I need to dumb it down to your reading level?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:coffee: Predictable. Your'e doing exactly as I thought. See, this is what I mean when I said that you were just going to declare victory in this argument despite my picking apart your sources, showing how they actually supported my contentions more, and pointed out how debates worked to you. It's okay, if you need to tell yourself that you've won after providing sources that you clearly didn't read or understand because you don't know what you're doing here in order to help yourself sleep tonight, I can understand.

Let me put it this way, if I claim to have had sex with Scarlett Johansson, that would be a claim that people would demand proof for, as it is a pretty steep claim in and of itself. Now let's say to prove this I gave you shytty photoshopped pictures of her and I "having sex" and said that they were decisive proof that I had sex with her. When you point out that the pictures are a bad photo shop job, I then start demanding proof from you that I didn't have sex with her, then say that it's conclusive proof that I did have sex with her when you don't provide proof of that negative claim. That's not proof that I had sex with her, that's just me not coming to grips with reality over losing an argument, much like you're doing right now. :gladbron:

:lupe: Was that clear enough, or do I need to dumb it down to your reading level?

This isn't a real argument because you posted no sources to back up your claim. Whether you find my sources shytty or not, at least I found some. Don't quote me again unless you bring something legitimate to back up your "argument" because I won't respond to you. You're ignoring my requests so I have no problem doing the same to you.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This isn't a real argument because you posted no sources to back up your claim. Whether you find my sources shytty or not, at least I found some. Don't quote me again unless you bring something legitimate to back up your "argument" because I won't respond to you. You're ignoring my requests so I have no problem doing the same to you.

I used one of your own sources against you and explained that I don't need sources of my own to prove a negative claim. Not sure how to many this any clearer at this point, but if you wanna go into denial at this point, do you. I can tell that this will bother you for quite a bit, even though I just got you to ragequit. :jawalrus:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
time for a

gXCcNx

Wheres my ex @Luchini hini been :why:

Did you run back into the sweaty arms of @marcuz :comeon:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not interested in marriage
anything a married man deludes himself into thinking are "benefits" of marriage, i can get from friendships and new women. there's no incentive for me to get married unless i marry into money, like serious money /marrying the heiress of some oil fortune or something.

as men we will more than lkely be bread earners, wives will become complacent and :flabbynsick: and we'll have to look at them deteriorate over time. im sure making "love" to your wife of 15 years is so much better than skewering a ripe 22 year old. sure. as exciting as it is to eat pork chops every night for 15 years.
ultimately marriage = :cape:
women over 35 <<<<<

if i wake up in my 50s and have my life have at least minimal semblance to george clooney's, i will be thoroughly happy.
waking up and seeing a fat ass woman taking up 65% of your mattress with her mutated body <<<