How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
And contrary to your estrogen filled rant a few posts ago, I don't come from a broken family. :umad:

It's all good tho breh, I'm sure you're saving us all by hoping our kids get shot in the streets.

I can tell you're dumb as fukk because you keep mistaking an educated guess for hoping.

No one asked what kinda family you came from but lucky for you your parents were together. Too bad your father raised a p*ssy though so I guess marriage can't solve all society's woes. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So lemme get this straight. NO ONE should get married? Then no one should have children because those children will be society's burden. And if no one has children then the human race will die.

Listen to Reincar, brehs. :heh:

i never said that, what i said there is no benefit for men to get married. there will always be the weak and the traditional who will want to conform to old rhetoric and get married.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell you're dumb as fukk because you keep mistaking an educated guess for hoping.

No one asked what kinda family you came from but lucky for you your parents were together. Too bad your father raised a p*ssy though so I guess marriage can't solve all society's woes.

My intelligence > your intelligence. And it's a pretty wide margin my friend.

:laugh: at educated guess.
"Let's see, guy on the internet says he doesn't want to get married... :lupe:... I thereby surmise that if said individual does indeed have a child, that it will inevitably wind up dead in the streets as a result of racial profiling by a hothead wannabe cop."

Methinks you take yourself a little too seriously.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i don't see a benefit in getting married.

What the average man brings to the table:
- Money
- Security
- Humor
- Comfort
- Compassion/empathy
- Fun/entertainment
- Open-mindedness & ability to try new things

What the average woman brings to the table:
- Sex

Am I missing anything on the second list?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the funny thing this nikka cant list a few reasons why a man should get married how its beneficial to man.

all he can bring up is children out of wedlock stats and how they suffer.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Money
- Security
- Humor
- Comfort
- Compassion/empathy
- Fun/entertainment

- Sex

Noise. You forgot noise.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I am a christian, ang great men in the bible were not married. You see I'm not out here fornicating or burning with lust.

why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said anything about having a child out of wedlock, I said if i wanted a child I would adopt or go through surrogate.

however I do not want children as well, ill live my "boring lonely life" travelling, stacking my money, watching sports, and indulging in the beauty of the earth ":blessed:

I was just going off you saying marriage only benefits women & children.

I'm not against not getting married, I'm against having children or being in a relationship and not being/getting married. Not getting married and not having children doesn't mean your life will be boring or lonely.

- Money
- Security
- Humor
- Comfort
- Compassion/empathy
- Fun/entertainment

- Sex

wow.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was just going off you saying marriage only benefits women & children.

I'm not against not getting married, I'm against having children or being in a relationship and not being/getting married. Not getting married and not having children doesn't mean your life will be boring or lonely.

wow.

but it does, marriage gives women security, and it gives children teh benefits of being raised in a two parent home.
For males there is no benefit, increaes debt and stress levels.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:

gotta wonder what is the age of some of these dudes. or the quality of women in their lives. i think those 2 things have a huge impact on their opinion on marriage.

Yea, there's gotta be something amiss with a man who doesn't want to sign a lifetime relationship contract while witnessing the failure of marriage all around him. :comeon:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
- Money
- Security
- Humor
- Comfort
- Compassion/empathy
- Fun/entertainment

- Sex

:usure:
women can cook, they read, they can sew and knit, decorate, clean, most in america also work to help pay bills (statistics prove.),
they also give kids the nurture they need, produce breast milk, design clothes. etc. men and women both have good qualities.
So you wrong.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
its one thing if nikkas say "nah marriage isnt for me". i could respect that truthfully i really could. but ya sit here and act like nikkas that are looking to get married are the dumbest nikkas on earth. thats why there has to be something wrong, be it immaturity, or just having bad mothers or not having a father that taught ya how to choose a good woman.

:manny: either way, enjoy your loveless lives.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After seeing 4 of my friends get raped in divorce court by their highschool sweethearts I have no desire to get married . Plus I get bored with the same woman after a year and I know I would be cheating on her all the time so I'm not going to put myself in a position to get fukked over by divorce court. How many of you dont want to get married?
Marriage is for women basically. The built so at every point they always win even when it ends.