How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I only require marriage if my LT significant other wants to have a child. Otherwise, let's maintain separate living spaces and bank accounts.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
not me.. not in this day and age...

who i'm going to married especially being a black man with no kids...... cause every black woman i run into has 2 or more kids and they schedule in life isn't a schedule i'm willing to work wit.

Keep looking!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
not me.. not in this day and age...

who i'm going to married especially being a black man with no kids...... cause every black woman i run into has 2 or more kids and they schedule in life isn't a schedule i'm willing to work wit.

how old are you?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
marriage only benefits the wife (gives her security and if there are kids she wont be as stressed as if she was a single mom) and the kids (growing up in a 2 parent home is much better than going up being raised by a single mom)

but for males? zero benefit, risk of infidelity, longer hours at work to pay for a big mortgage, a van or suv, expensive furniture, daycare, or she decides to stay home and you dont even get the only real benefit of marriage dual income

trips to exotic places = loading up the suv or van and going to disney world

as a man your stuck with a decaying asset, as she goes through menapause, breast cancer, greying of her hair, weight gain, losing her beauty, sexless marriages, her falling out of love and filing for divorce (wives file 70% of the time).

if you want kids? adopt, get a surrogate it will be cheaper in the long run

Wrong! Marriage benefits society!

At least you're Canadian because you would certainly be a cancer in my community. Eh.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Damn... sonned about the avatar. :wow:

You got me, breh. I'll never recover.

:heh: Fuuuuuuck outtta here!!! :laugh:

I would tell you that you're unimportant. But that's not true. Worthless would be far more accurate.

You're important because you're a part of my community, but you're worthless because you bring no value beyond what you can do for yourself. And your b*stard son will probably be the next Trayvon. I honestly pity you, but you don't hear me though. :smh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Black people marry the least and surprise :gladbron: we have the most fukked up communities. Our children are being raised in BROKEN HOMES. If you grew up without a mommy and a daddy then you lost. You are the disadvantaged. And it goes way beyond money.

Our children don't know about love, compassion. They grew up with a "fend for self" attitude. This is bad for EVERYONE. You tell your b*stard kids indirectly everyday that their mothers ain't shyt.

When a farmer plants a seed, he first finds fertile soil, then cultivates the land. He doesn't plant the seed and neglect the field because that results in bad crops. Your b*stard children are those bad crops. Cancerous to society. And that's not fair to those babies.

Earlier I said INDIVIDUAL -> FAMILY -> COMMUNITY -> NATION

Most of yall nikkas shytting on family most likely haven't even developed as individuals.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I would tell you that you're unimportant. But that's not true. Worthless would be far more accurate.

You're important because you're a part of my community, but you're worthless because you bring no value beyond what you can do for yourself. And your b*stard son will probably be the next Trayvon. I honestly pity you, but you don't hear me though. :smh:

Damn breh! :gladbron:

:deadrose: