How many of you have no desire to get Married?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black people marry the least and surprise :gladbron: we have the most fukked up communities. Our children are being raised in BROKEN HOMES. If you grew up without a mommy and a daddy then you lost. You are the disadvantaged. And it goes way beyond money.

Our children don't know about love, compassion. They grew up with a "fend for self" attitude. This is bad for EVERYONE. You tell your b*stard kids indirectly everyday that their mothers ain't shyt.

When a farmer plants a seed, he first finds fertile soil, then cultivates the land. He doesn't plant the seed and neglect the field because that results in bad crops. Your b*stard children are those bad crops. Cancerous to society. And that's not fair to those babies.

Earlier I said INDIVIDUAL -> FAMILY -> COMMUNITY -> NATION

Most of yall nikkas shytting on family most likely haven't even developed as individuals.

isnt this what i said nugga? marriage benefits only women and children thats it

AS A MAN MARRIAGE HAS NO BENEFITS FOR YOU

marriage rates are dropping in every race

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

:what: Never will anything I say about marriage coincide with anything you say about marriage.

Hell no I don't agree with that dumb ass statement and if that's what you got from my post then that 5th year of High School was a waste of time and Canadian tax dollars. Tell the PM to pick one official language because apparently 2 is fukking up yall reading comprehension.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:what: Never will anything I say about marriage coincide with anything you say about marriage.

Hell no I don't agree with that dumb ass statement and if that's what you got from my post then that 5th year of High School was a waste of time and Canadian tax dollars.

hs is 4 years , oac has been gone for like 10 years now

please list how marriage is beneficial for a man?

waiting.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Marriage does benefit men cuz you get to be with the woman you love :wub: or women
and you have kids to carry on your legacy.
also no loneliness.
you become more rounded, etc. etc.
and if you're worried about having to have sex with the same woman try open marriages or swinger life :ld:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I grew up in a single home, and the Gawd Al Bundy made me dread the prospect of marriage:ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Marriage does benefit men cuz you get to be with the woman you love :wub: or women
and you have kids to carry on your legacy.
also no loneliness.
you become more rounded, etc. etc.
and if you're worried about having to have sex with the same woman try open marriages or swinger life :ld:

you dont need to have a legally binding contract to be with the woman you love

some of the most lonely people are in marriages, no friends except their spouse who nags them all day.

who cares about your legacy? raising kids costs upwards of 200k from birth to 18

rounded? as in gaining weight due to stress of paying the bills etc.

not being married you can have sex with female you want without having feeling guilt or having a affair

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
you dont need to have a legally binding contract to be with the woman you love

some of the most lonely people are in marriages, no friends except their spouse who nags them all day.

who cares about your legacy? raising kids costs upwards of 200k from birth to 18

rounded? as in gaining weight due to stress of paying the bills etc.

not being married you can have sex with female you want without having feeling guilt or having a affair

Diary of a black male. Have kids with black men brehettes. :snoop: Exactly most black males are petulant children wandering aimlessly around the world not giving two shyts about the lives they lead including the children left behind in their selfishness. Who cares about your legacy? You should breh, You should. Don't have kids man. They are going to be worthless fatherless fakkits walking around like EJ. Johnson.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

Hell no I don't agree with that dumb ass statement and if that's what you got from my post then that 5th year of High School was a waste of time and Canadian tax dollars. Tell the PM to pick one official language because apparently 2 is fukking up yall reading comprehension.

:whoo::dead:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
hs is 4 years , oac has been gone for like 10 years now

please list how marriage is beneficial for a man?

waiting.

You keep thinking about YOURSELF, that's why you don't understand.

Marriage benefits men because they are a part of society. And society, as a whole, is much better without a bunch of fatherless children running around.

Your mind is shallow. All you can see is you. That's why I don't even expect you to understand me. Hopefully you will mature soon and will realize there are other people in this world.

Besides, you should never be taken serious in these talks because we all know your history, breh. :beli:

Thank God she aborted it though because he'd just be another fatherless b*stard. :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Diary of a black male. Have kids with black men brehettes. :snoop: Exactly most black males are petulant children wandering aimlessly around the world not giving two shyts about the lives they lead including the children left behind in their selfishness. Who cares about your legacy? You should breh, You should. Don't have kids man. They are going to be worthless fatherless fakkits walking around like EJ. Johnson.

why would i care about my legacy when im dead and gone?