How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:snoop:

a mans character is build through hard work in life he does need marriage to build that, some of the greatest men who walked this earth weren't married but by your accord they accomplished nothing?

and oh please almost half of marraiges fail, everyone goes in thinking its going to be forever and they will be in love forever etc. but people change.

Honestly, do I have any chance of changing your mind?
How do you explain my happy married parents?
Marriage builds a part of a man's character because it requires work.
You probably just can't feel the love.
You'll fall in love one day breh. Then you'll understand.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Getting married Saturday...

tumblr_me6ndbKP1E1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Don't pity me, breh. My life is fine. Not sure whose kid you're talking about, but I have no children.

Appreciate you hoping any kids I do have get shot in the street by racists over an internet conversation about marriage, though. You seem like a real winner. :tu: This "community" you speak to care so much about clearly needs more like you.

No, I truly do pity you, breh. If you don't like that stop being so pitiful.

And I never wished anything on anyone. Call it intuition. Fatherless children are more likely to die violent deaths. Google that. As sorry as I feel for you I feel a thousand times worse for any child you might bring into this world. That child will be at a disadvantage because he will come from a broken home and immediately be indoctrinated with selfishness through both nurture and nature. His daddy isn't shyt so it's more likely that he also won't be shyt. And he'll have a bitter single mom to help him along. I hope you don't have kids. Your family name should die with you. You are a detriment to your people because you only care about yourself. The world will be much better off without your offspring.

Oh yeah, one more thing, you gotta get p*ssy before you have children. What you gonna impress shorty with your Voltron collection? :usure:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
so it benefits society but again not males right?

like i said im waiting for a reason how it benefits us men? my mind is not shallow, its typically rhetoric spit by marriage lovers, can't list one reason how marriage benefits men.

I said it before marriage benefits women and children but not men

How can a man lead a household if he's putting what benefits him over what benefits his family? Does God hear our prayers and say "I'm not going to help you because it doesn't benefit me"?

I thought you were a Christian Reincar, how do you not know the importance of marriage. Why would you want the woman you have children with to have a different last name than you and your children? Why would you want your child to be born out of wedlock?

Deuteronomy 23:2 - A b*stard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I truly do pity you, breh. If you don't like that stop being so pitiful.

Yes, because not wanting to get married is pitiful. :laugh:

And I never wished anything on anyone. Call it intuition. Fatherless children are more likely to die violent deaths. Google that. As sorry as I feel for you I feel a thousand times worse for any child you might bring into this world. That child will be at a disadvantage because he will come from a broken home and immediately be indoctrinated with selfishness through both nurture and nature. His daddy isn't shyt so it's more likely that he also won't be shyt. And he'll have a bitter single mom to help him along. I hope you don't have kids. Your family name should die with you. You are a detriment to your people because you only care about yourself. The world will be much better off without your offspring.Oh yeah, one more thing, you gotta get p*ssy before you have children. What you gonna impress shorty with your Voltron collection? :usure:

Damn breh I've never seen anyone catch feelings so hard over marriage before. Did you get left at the altar or something?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Yes, because not wanting to get married is pitiful. :laugh:

Damn breh I've never seen anyone catch feelings so hard over marriage before. Did you get left at the altar or something?

Nah, that's your President Reincar. I don't like the condition of my people and you're one of the main reasons it's so fukked up. What's the difference between you and Zimmerman? Neither one of yall give a fukk about black people. If you did you would raise a family and teach them how to be productive members of society. nikkas like you who run from just the thought of responsibility are why we can't grow as a people.

I'll say it again. Grow up, b.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that's your President Reincar. I don't like the condition of my people and you're one of the main reasons it's so fukked up. What's the difference between you and Zimmerman? Neither one of yall give a fukk about black people. If you did you would raise a family and teach them how to be productive members of society. nikkas like you who run from just the thought of responsibility are why we can't grow as a people.

I'll say it again. Grow up, b.

Damn. I didn't realize my life belonged to the black community, and by not getting married, I'm the same as a child-murdering racist.

The internet: Where hyperbole reigns!

:blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly, do I have any chance of changing your mind?
How do you explain my happy married parents?
Marriage builds a part of a man's character because it requires work.
You probably just can't feel the love.
You'll fall in love one day breh. Then you'll understand.

nope

my parents are happy married as well 30 plus years, but that was a different generation, a generation without social media, a generation that was not ingrained in the hook up culture.

I've been in love before shrugs, marriage is just a dying old relic at this point,

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
You're mistaking not agreeing for not understanding but that's not surprising; you don't really seem like the smartest cat.

Nah, breh. It's not about agreeing. If you don't understand how broken families are bad for a community then you just don't understand. If you disagree with that fact, then you're simply wrong. :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How can a man lead a household if he's putting what benefits him over what benefits his family? Does God hear our prayers and say "I'm not going to help you because it doesn't benefit me"?

I thought you were a Christian Reincar, how do you not know the importance of marriage. Why would you want the woman you have children with to have a different last name than you and your children? Why would you want your child to be born out of wedlock?

I am a christian, ang great men in the bible were not married. You see I'm not out here fornicating or burning with lust.

why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said anything about having a child out of wedlock, I said if i wanted a child I would adopt or go through surrogate.

however I do not want children as well, ill live my "boring lonely life" travelling, stacking my money, watching sports, and indulging in the beauty of the earth ":blessed:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, breh. It's not about agreeing. If you don't understand how broken families are bad for a community then you just don't understand. If you disagree with that fact, then you're simply wrong. :yeshrug:

And contrary to your estrogen filled rant a few posts ago, I don't come from a broken family. :umad:

It's all good tho breh, I'm sure you're saving us all by hoping our kids get shot in the streets.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
nope

my parents are happy married as well 30 plus years, but that was a different generation, a generation without social media, a generation that was not ingrained in the hook up culture.

I've been in love before shrugs, marriage is just a dying old relic at this point,

So lemme get this straight. NO ONE should get married? Then no one should have children because those children will be society's burden. And if no one has children then the human race will die.

Listen to Reincar, brehs. :heh: