How many of you have no desire to get Married?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Then yall wonder why the black community is so fukked up. :snoop:

First you work on the INDIVIDUAL. Individuals come together to form FAMILIES. Families come together to build COMMUNITIES. Communities united form NATIONS.

Yall nikkas refuse to see past the individual. As long as that's the case, fatherless children will run rampant. Poverty will be commonplace. Poverty leads to violence. It's a vicious cycle and yall young brothers need to realize that.

I better not hear any of yall talking about anything pro-black until you understand the concept of family. Selfishness is the root of evil.

So I cant raise a child, send them to the best private schools and colleges unless I get married? :huh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
So I cant raise a child, send them to the best private schools and colleges unless I get married? :huh:

Did you read what I typed? :what:

FAMILIES build communities. Communities build nations. That's why as a whole, black people ain't shyt. You can't even respect your child's mother enough to take care her? You're teaching your son that his mother is worthless. And he'll do the same.

On and on like Badu...

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never wanted to be married because i saw no real point in it. If i feel like settling down imma do that without signing fukking contract papers. Then again i know im gonna be sleepin around till im like 35/40+ so marriage prolly aint for me anyway

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Did you read what I typed? :what:

FAMILIES build communities. Communities build nations. That's why as a whole, black people ain't shyt. You can't even respect your child's mother enough to take care her? You're teaching your son that his mother is worthless. And he'll do the same.

On and on like Badu...

I like variety. Should I get married to please my future son or daughter and cheat on my wife every weekend?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Im for it after a certain age, which should be the answer for all you nikkaz :ufdup: fukk as many hoes as you can while your young then get married late 30's when you got it all out of your system. Only problem is the longer you leave it the more damaged these women become and the more chance of them bringing kids into it from a previous relationship. Its really a lose/lose situation at the end of the day, pick your poison.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I like variety. Should I get married to please my future son or daughter and cheat on my wife every weekend?

Ok I see. Why not stop dissing marriage and admit you have no discipline since that's the real issue. :yeshrug:

Again, you can't see past the individual. How the hell you expect to build a nation, black?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
marriage only benefits the wife (gives her security and if there are kids she wont be as stressed as if she was a single mom) and the kids (growing up in a 2 parent home is much better than going up being raised by a single mom)

but for males? zero benefit, risk of infidelity, longer hours at work to pay for a big mortgage, a van or suv, expensive furniture, daycare, or she decides to stay home and you dont even get the only real benefit of marriage dual income

trips to exotic places = loading up the suv or van and going to disney world

as a man your stuck with a decaying asset, as she goes through menapause, breast cancer, greying of her hair, weight gain, losing her beauty, sexless marriages, her falling out of love and filing for divorce (wives file 70% of the time).

if you want kids? adopt, get a surrogate it will be cheaper in the long run

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Then yall wonder why the black community is so fukked up. :snoop:

First you work on the INDIVIDUAL. Individuals come together to form FAMILIES. Families come together to build COMMUNITIES. Communities united form NATIONS.

Yall nikkas refuse to see past the individual. As long as that's the case, fatherless children will run rampant. Poverty will be commonplace. Poverty leads to violence. It's a vicious cycle and yall young brothers need to realize that.

I better not hear any of yall talking about anything pro-black until you understand the concept of family. Selfishness is the root of all evil.

:salute::salute::salute:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
not me.. not in this day and age...

who i'm going to married especially being a black man with no kids...... cause every black woman i run into has 2 or more kids and they schedule in life isn't a schedule i'm willing to work wit.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I've never heard a good reason to get married. Some women get very upset when you speak out against marriage. Unless you're religious or dead set on having kids, there's no real good reason to take that plunge. People just do it because they don't want to look like the odd person out or they are afraid of "dying alone" (despite everyone dying alone anyway), so they kinda just do what everyone else does.