How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think every black mother has told her son this once. What is funny is my mixed friend that has a white dad was told not to bring home a white girl

Nah, my moms has never said that (though one time she said that "i might be happier with a ww", but she denies that now:russ:). She's always throwing slick jabs about being with them though.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I was with a ww on the low. Moms didn't know. Told her I was bringing a wg home to meet her(jokingly), and I swear she gave me the :usure:.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm not black, but my mom told me straight up when I was a kid not to go out with a white girl cause they are demanding as fukk.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they would prefer me not to but if she a good bytch they'd give her pass that includes any race for that matter.my family aint scorned racist fukks :ld:

please somebody tell me what is wrong with this post...that poor excuse for a mod houston just negged me to 2 red bars :what:

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
My mom told me not to bring home a white girl. Still haven't. My sisters on the other hand are on that white boy wave. My pops is still mad my older sis married a white dude.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
She wouldnt dare

• She knows I dont like family intefering or even talking about my dating life
  • My moms side of the family's mixed like crazy anyway
  • She knows I'm picky in the women i actually "date" so if i brought someone home shes confident that said person is a solid pick..except that one chick :guilty:. I'm not picky in terms of looks but you can bet the brawd will be up to par in grey matter and manners

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
My entire family is from Alabama so they obviously have their issues with white people growing up and what not. Don't think they really care who I date, but marriage they would prefer to be someone of African descent.

If I said I was marrying a snowbunny....

Mom: :why:

Dad: :ehh:

Granddad: :beli:

Grandmom: :ufdup:

Older Sister: :russ:

They wouldn't have any problem with the girl more than likely, but they would always be skeptical of her family and how I was treated by them. My family has too much pride for that shyt.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Guilt as in not being able to never compete with white women socially and in pysical apperance you b*stard child.

:dwillhuh:

Be able to compete to who?? Contrary to popular belief every man is not attracted to white women, i find them repulsive myself.

Never dated or fukked a white woman and i never will. :myman:

But on the topic of the thread my mother, aunts, and sisters all told me this. Like someone said earlier though i was never attracted to white women anyway so it wasnt that big a deal to me.

I married a black woman and we have beautiful black babies

My parents stay with the :obama: face because of this

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they didnt care bout peckerwoods..

but they did tell me not to fukk with asians....anybody that runs from godzilla n feast on mans bestfriend is a problem...

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
My mom doesn't care, my dads side of the family wants me to marry an East African but they're not trippin too hard either way. It's my stepdad that stays telling me I shouldn't date white men. He gets mad as fukk every time me and my mom talk about it

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Parents don't care and I certainly provided them many opportunities to voice concerns growing up...

They couldn't have raised me in Manhattan, sent me to boarding school and not expect it to happen :beli: