How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
my bro never dated white chicks, but i dont recall hearing my mom or any woman in my family saying this. alot of black women in my family have white husbands anyway though so i guess they couldnt say much.

Daps
Society fukked you people brains up, i swear. My mother wouldn't even care, much less notice. For the most part she'll be happy that i have a girlfriend.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Society fukked you people brains up, i swear. My mother wouldn't even care, much less notice. For the most part she'll be happy that i have a girlfriend.

So you a lame whose momma is just happy he's with a chick, any chicke. She probably thinks you're a swashbuckler. :lolbron:

Daps
you sure? :pachaha:
My mom don't let negative things she hear or see control her thoughts and opinions. Just like me, i see you guys talk down on black girls, and say relationships don't exist anymore.......... like i''m supposed to listen to that shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not guilt you moron.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

it's an inferiority complex

but i do believe there's guilt over the fact most had that one good man that they dikked over. who they later see stunting with a bad bytch like :umad:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not my moms, but I got mad relatives that say this shyt. And it's a trip cuz my sister husband is white and they be all hush hush when he around :smh:

Hell I was talkin to my 2nd cousins who are all my parents age and one of them was tellin me bout when she was in college, she would cockblock her younger brother from fukking the white hors when he would come down and visit.