How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
My mom is a successful black woman and always told me I needed a successful black woman just like her. It was not limited to just white girls but all girls of any other race. I used to abide by her rule until high school when I realized I was god's gift to Becky and Maria and one by one I started bringing white and Mexican girls home :mjpls:

First she was :ufdup:

But over time she realized there was no chance in hell I was bringing a black butt home and she was just gonna have to love me and live with it :skip:

But I can tell deep inside she's still :stopitslime:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I was just told this a few days ago. I think with black women its half jealousy and half guilt. Mad that they do not look like them, sad because they cannot compete with them.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was just told this a few days ago. I think with black women its half jealousy and half guilt. Mad that they do not look like them, sad because they cannot compete with them.

What the fukk does that have to do with guilt you retarded c00n? :wtf:

You need professional help.

semtex

:)
Daps
my mom is native so she should hate white people but she doesn't and she doesn't care what race i bring home :win:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they would prefer me not to but if she a good bytch they'd give her pass that includes any race for that matter.my family aint scorned racist fukks :ld:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Moms only met 2 of my women before...a black girl and an asian girl. She loved them both and wanted me to settled down but I cut em both:manny:

Told her I was dating a white girl and she didn't mind but I could tell it bother her somewhat, until I said her dad was a ceo of a company. Moms was like I see what you did there playboy :ooh: