How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah my mom never said that but if she did I would have probably done so out of spite since I don't fukk with her like that. :russ:

Only dumb insecure black bytches that are jealous of white women say this. You can't even say it's about loyalty because the mothers specifically state WHITE girl. Why white and only white? Because that's where the insecurity and jealousy lie. Truth is they fear having a grand daughter that's mixed because they envy mixed women and wish they could be mixed. She'll be jealous of her biracial grand daughter forever.

This is true and it's disgusting. :leon:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom is a successful black woman and always told me I needed a successful black woman just like her. It was not limited to just white girls but all girls of any other race. I used to abide by her rule until high school when I realized I was god's gift to Becky and Maria and one by one I started bringing white and Mexican girls home :mjpls:

First she was :ufdup:

But over time she realized there was no chance in hell I was bringing a black butt home and she was just gonna have to love me and live with it :skip:

But I can tell deep inside she's still :stopitslime:

:deadmanny: @ Becky and Maria

What about Xing Chang and Vidhi? :russ:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and my grandma never told me not to date asian women but I can tell she doesn't like them. Why? She said that asian people cheat.
mysmilie_873.gif

She don't even like my step mom and sisters.
mysmilie_873.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
We were talmabat this at dinner once, my parents and I. I don't know how we got on the subject...

but I told them, "y'all wouldn't trip if I brought one home, y'all better than that..."

My parents glanced at each other for a second, then kept eating.

Pop said, "nawl, y'all can stay..."

Mama said: "...yep...y'all can even sleep my bed. I won't care because imma jump outdue window..."

Then they laughed. But like other dude in here said, I wasn't sure they were joking. lol

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
My mother, unfortunately, is known for c00n tendencies and has told me that she would actually prefer me to date anything but black women. She's even said she'd be happier if I brought a white girl home instead. She seems to hate black people in general, which is strange being that she's black herself.

Apparently I'm not allowed to bring home any African women or MOST women from Caribbean. She's basically only said she's willing to accept like 5% of the world's black female population.. but there's no way I'm getting into a relationship with a CAC bytch. I just can't see it. That leaves me with very small pickings among black women, should I listen to her.

When it comes to white girls.. I just can't see it happening. I think many white girls are pretty but damn their personalities and their culture is just so off-putting. I can't listen to these white girls half the time and find anything interesting about them. There would have to be something very extraordinary about a white girl for me to consider emotionally investing in her.

Good thing I think there are attractive women of every race or I would be one sad individual :snoop:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
My mom never flat out said "don't bring a white girl home" but based on the :rudy: face she gets when she sees black celebs with white women I know she wouldn't approve.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How insecure and pathetic do you have to be? Let your kids live their lives, damn.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
My mom told me this as a kid, but I didn't listen. My dad never cared what color my girlfriends were.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My mom never told me that. But the first time my wife(girlfriend then) called the house she was like.

:usure: Who's this white girl on the phone

Me: :what: White Girl? She's black :stopitslime:

Moms: :ohhh: :whew: