How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think every black mother has told her son this once. What is funny is my mixed friend that has a white dad was told not to bring home a white girl

well i was never told that but if she did say that I FAILED THAT TEST MISERABLY :thumbsdown:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
My moms never told me some shyt like that.. Moms told me that she never wanted to act just like some of our racist counterparts (white folks). Let me keep it all the way 1 hunna, and I know there are nyggaz that absolutely feel me on this. But SOME and I emphasize SOME black women have a deep jealousy/hate envy for white wemon simply because of their hair Keep it all the way real!..I've had aunties that have hinted at that they didn't want me 2 bring a white girl home. But nothin outright.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My moms never told me some shyt like that.. Moms told me that she never wanted to act just like some of our racist counterparts (white folks). Let me keep it all the way 1 hunna, and I know there are nyggaz that absolutely feel me on this. But SOME and I emphasize SOME black wemon have a deep jealousy/hate envy for white wemon simply because of their hair Keep it all the way real!..I've had aunties that have hinted at that they didn't want me 2 bring a white girl home. But nothin outright.

but those same chicks usually get giddy as shyt over the idea of being with a white man. when pressed on it, they almost always respond with "well brothas have been doing it forever"

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
My mom actually came at me a few years ago telling me its ok to date white girls:heh:

My grandmother would be clowning me on the low saying little slick comments

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
mine did but when my brother did, it was all good . My mom is a fukking loser, so whatever she says is phony anyways.