How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
it's an inferiority complex

but i do believe there's guilt over the fact most had that one good man that they dikked over. who they later see stunting with a bad bytch like :umad:

And do you have an interiority complex with white men since your whole postimg career is talking about bw who date them?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
My Mom did....

I brought one home in middle school anyway :lolbron:

She didn't trip though, they were actually cool but I came around actually stopped dating white girls in High School. I realized you could just fukk white hoes and didn't have to be a relationship with them so I never "dated" one again.

The nail in the coffin was when my cousin married a white girl. I was at the wedding and the chick's family was like :beli: but she was already pregnant. She moved in with my Aunt and my cousin and 2 months after the baby was born they got into and she claimed my cousin pushed her. Her and her fam pressed charges and my cousin did some time over that shyt, it set him back about 3 years. I've dealt with alot a shyt with black females but they have never brought the popos in my life... Nor have any of their families disliked me before they even got to know me.

Mama was right.....

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:wtb::childplease: this clown really thinks white women hold the crown in being aesthetically pleasing...you should be taken outback and whipped bytch boy..

I'm not attracted to white women, I prefer black and Latina and never did say that white women hold any crown. In society today we all know that not just white women but white people in general are put on a pedestal. Hence, long weaves and wigs are bought by most black women to emulate white women. I agree with what y'all said.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
My mom and dad told me not to do that shyt. :leon:

They never had to say a word though. Would never be caught dating a white girl. :scusthov: I fukked a couple before, but never again. :lawd:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had a female cousin tell me "If you bring home a white girl Ima whoop her ass then Ima whoop your ass"

Don't understand the hate. Kinda wanna bring home a white girl to see

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
if your family never said this, that means one of two things

a. they aren't pro black

or

b. they think you wont amount to shyt

Haha true.

My family always says they "could see me" marrying a white guy but I'm not attracted to them at all lol. And I know if I ever brought a white man home everyone would look at me like :what: :stopitslime: :snoop:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My dad doesn't care at all. My mom on the other hand basically hates white people.

But I haven't brought a woman home yet, and I've only been with white women (and made out with this black broad once) so I don't know how it would pan out :ld:

I've grown up all around white people, which as a result now I'm more attracted to more ethnic/colored (don't know how else to phrase it) women. Black women and other minority women catch my eye more often than not nowadays (white women still do too, but meh). It's a bit like everyone else who I'm assuming grew up surrounded by black people. They're into white women now (or pawgs I guess).

At the end of the day I could give a fukk though :manny:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
My family is cool with whoever I bring over because they know my standards. I've dated Black, PR, Haitian, Hondurian, White, and Dominican women. I dated my ex for 5 years and she's white. The fam loved her.