How many of you guys mom told you not to bring home a white girl

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Only dumb insecure black bytches that are jealous of white women say this. You can't even say it's about loyalty because the mothers specifically state WHITE girl. Why white and only white? Because that's where the insecurity and jealousy lie. Truth is they fear having a grand daughter that's mixed because they envy mixed women and wish they could be mixed. She'll be jealous of her biracial grand daughter forever.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
my moms doesn't really care, but my aunt, god damn, she's racist. she hates white women with a passion and if I every brought a white woman around her, she will go ballistic.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Only dumb insecure black bytches that are jealous of white women say this. You can't even say it's about loyalty because the mothers specifically state WHITE girl. Why white and only white? Because that's where the insecurity and jealousy lie. Truth is they fear having a grand daughter that's mixed because they envy mixed women and wish they could be mixed. She'll be jealous of her biracial grand daughter forever.

:huhldup::aicmon:

Please come into the other thread on this.

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
My mother told me not to bring a white man home, She did not wear weave nor did we live anywhere close to the hood.. She was very successful in her career. My mother felt that I needed a strong black man... Never had a white man

:sadbron:I wanted one though

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
My ole girl never said it but I know if I did bring one home her and the fam initial reactions gone be like :dwillhuh::comeon:...