How long did it take yall to hit 315 on bench?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That bullshyt bro science at work.

:jbhmm: Not sure what you're referring to, but in my experience people that naturally press 315 aren't exactly lean and mean unless they're taking under-the-table supplements. Not saying there aren't gifted people out there, but :mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes him strong if he only can hit 275? Are his other lifts great?

:heh: We talking about bench presses aren't we? He can hit 405 for 4 full-depth reps. And I forget his deadlift but he can pull raw for like 445 or 475, don't remember what it is. Bench is his weakest lift.

He's completely natural. Anybody saying that's not strong is just being a hard-ass just because.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:jbhmm: Not sure what you're referring to, but in my experience people that naturally press 315 aren't exactly lean and mean unless they're taking under-the-table supplements. Not saying there aren't gifted people out there, but :mjpls:
Well your experience must be around a bunch of weak people then. Its cats that's doing 315 naturally pretty often. I know a few cats at my gym that are doing so and aren't fat. They also definitely not taking anything unless you call pre workouts something. Its just it takes time and most cats ain't doing things that take time.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well your experience must be around a bunch of weak people then. Its cats that's doing 315 naturally pretty often. I know a few cats at my gym that are doing so and aren't fat. They also definitely not taking anything unless you call pre workouts something. Its just it takes time and most cats ain't doing things that take time.

Keep in mind I train mostly around cacs and in a commercial gym.

I'm not talking fat b*stard fat, I'm talking 185-200. If you're natural you're gonna be chubby and kinda sloppy around that weight. That's all I'm saying.

315 full range of motion with a pause at the bottom is impressive.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Keep in mind I train mostly around cacs and in a commercial gym.

I'm not talking fat b*stard fat, I'm talking 185-200. If you're natural you're gonna be chubby and kinda sloppy around that weight. That's all I'm saying.

315 full range of motion with a pause at the bottom is impressive.
Im at a commercial gym too. Your not going to be fat at that weight dude. You just don't know what your talking about on this issue. If you're lifting that much weight at that weight you're not going to be fat for 90%+ of people doing that period. Hell I'm doing that at 230 (its not as impressive I understand) and I'm not chubby and kinda sloppy so cats doing it weighing 30-40lbs lighter going to be chubby? Nah son.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im at a commercial gym too. Your not going to be fat at that weight dude. You just don't know what your talking about on this issue. If you're lifting that much weight at that weight you're not going to be fat for 90%+ of people doing that period. Hell I'm doing that at 230 (its not as impressive I understand) and I'm not chubby and kinda sloppy so cats doing it weighing 30-40lbs lighter going to be chubby? Nah son.

Ok, you're 230 but how tall are you?

I do know what I'm talking about. I was 200 pounds lifting heavy at 5'8" (never really focused on bench tho) and I was sloppy as fukk in my mind. Are you fat b*stard fat? No, but it's a different kind of fitness to me.

Guarantee you're 22% or greater body fat percentage wise. Nothing wrong with that, but to be able to bench like that unless you're gifted with it from natural leverages, you gotta eat lots of calories and just progress on the lift. shyt isn't rocket science.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ok, you're 230 but how tall are you?

I do know what I'm talking about. I was 200 pounds lifting heavy at 5'8" (never really focused on bench tho) and I was sloppy as fukk in my mind. Are you fat b*stard fat? No, but it's a different kind of fitness to me.

Guarantee you're 22% or greater body fat percentage wise. Nothing wrong with that, but to be able to bench like that unless you're gifted with it from natural leverages, you gotta eat lots of calories and just progress on the lift. shyt isn't rocket science.
Guarantee I'm not that big body fat wise but we just going to disagree so fukk it we going to have to agree to disagree. Its no need to go back and forth when we both stuck on our own versions of truth even though you don't know what your talking about. I'm about the same height as you give an inch or two.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guarantee I'm not that big body fat wise but we just going to disagree so fukk it we going to have to agree to disagree. Its no need to go back and forth when we both stuck on our own versions of truth even though you don't know what your talking about. I'm about the same height as you give an inch or two.

Guarantee?

Bro 5'9"-5'11" at 230 you're obviously holding some fat there man, guaranteed 20-percent-plus :heh: Again, I don't give a fukk about that at all but that's ALL I meant with my original post. It's not broscience, it's fukking reality. You wanna be "strong" (whatever your definition of strong is) as a natural lifter? Just eat lots of calories and lift heavy.

There are plenty of people with gifted leverages that are good at certain lifts. Deadlift was always my strongest lift.

I cut down to 162-165 depending on carbs and water for the day. I don't care about lifting heavy anymore. My fitness goals are completely different now. Yours are probably way different as well.

But like I originally said, if you want to naturally bench 315, for most people it's time to get sloppy.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: at being in denial hysterically and not even knowing the ball park of your body fat percentage :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Guarantee?

Bro 5'9"-5'11" at 230 you're obviously holding some fat there man, guaranteed 20-percent-plus :heh: Again, I don't give a fukk about that at all but that's ALL I meant with my original post. It's not broscience, it's fukking reality. You wanna be "strong" (whatever your definition of strong is) as a natural lifter? Just eat lots of calories and lift heavy.

There are plenty of people with gifted leverages that are good at certain lifts. Deadlift was always my strongest lift.

I cut down to 162-165 depending on carbs and water for the day. I don't care about lifting heavy anymore. My fitness goals are completely different now. Yours are probably way different as well.

But like I originally said, if you want to naturally bench 315, for most people it's time to get sloppy.
You can guarantee whatever don't mean its true. Its bro science period. You can be 180 or bigger and not be chubby, not 20%+ body fat or whatever else y'all want to say period.

:mjlol: at being in denial hysterically and not even knowing the ball park of your body fat percentage :mjlol:
Online nikka that just wanna be seen.