How long did it take yall to hit 315 on bench?

Daps
180 today for 6 sets of 5. It was pretty easy all things considered. No struggle reps. What should I try to max out on, brehs? Think I can hit 200?

Yea you should be able to hit 200 for at least one rep if you can get 180 for 5 reps for 6 sets,only way to find out is try

Daps
:heh: We talking about bench presses aren't we? He can hit 405 for 4 full-depth reps. And I forget his deadlift but he can pull raw for like 445 or 475, don't remember what it is. Bench is his weakest lift.

He's completely natural. Anybody saying that's not strong is just being a hard-ass just because.

You just said he only can hit 275 on bench for one rep:francis:
Now he can hit 405 for 4 reps?:stopitslime:
Is it oochie wally wally or is it one mic?:what:

Daps
:jbhmm: Not sure what you're referring to, but in my experience people that naturally press 315 aren't exactly lean and mean unless they're taking under-the-table supplements. Not saying there aren't gifted people out there, but :mjpls:

:mjlol: fukk no,315 really not hard to get to if you stay consistent:yeshrug:

Seen lot of lean natural cats hit 315:martin:

Daps
Keep in mind I train mostly around cacs and in a commercial gym.

I'm not talking fat b*stard fat, I'm talking 185-200. If you're natural you're gonna be chubby and kinda sloppy around that weight. That's all I'm saying.

315 full range of motion with a pause at the bottom is impressive.

:mjlol: Breh Im really starting to wonder do you really lift,you talking some bullshyt:francis:

Daps
Guarantee?

Bro 5'9"-5'11" at 230 you're obviously holding some fat there man, guaranteed 20-percent-plus :heh: Again, I don't give a fukk about that at all but that's ALL I meant with my original post. It's not broscience, it's fukking reality. You wanna be "strong" (whatever your definition of strong is) as a natural lifter? Just eat lots of calories and lift heavy.

There are plenty of people with gifted leverages that are good at certain lifts. Deadlift was always my strongest lift.

I cut down to 162-165 depending on carbs and water for the day. I don't care about lifting heavy anymore. My fitness goals are completely different now. Yours are probably way different as well.

But like I originally said, if you want to naturally bench 315, for most people it's time to get sloppy.

Breh you have no clue what you talking about I seen cats in the joint 5'6 215 lean lol I seen cats at 5'11 230 lean breh you trippin,of course they wasn't 8% but they were around 10-11%,all natural you clueless man

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can guarantee whatever don't mean its true. Its bro science period. You can be 180 or bigger and not be chubby, not 20%+ body fat or whatever else y'all want to say period.

Online nikka that just wanna be seen.

You're 5'9-5'10" 230. What size waist do you wear?

Most people with west african genetics will hold less subcutaneous fat around their mid section and just in general. People from other backgrounds may hold fat differently. Yes, "chubby" is not a scientific word that applies to everyone, and it's a subjective word. You sound like Jason genova as far as the delusion is concerned with body fat percentage.

I'm the only one talking about precise bodyweight, height, percentages, etc. but it's "broscience." That's not what broscience means. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying for MOST.... FOR MOST.

I'm using "chubby" not as a precise, scientific definition. I'm just saying for most people, to bench controlled full range of motion with 315, NATURAL, you're going to hold a nice amount of excess water and bodyfat.

I'm not talking quarter reps, I'm not talking bouncing the shyt up and down, I'm saying full reps of 315. Listen there are plenty of people out there that are just naturally strong benchers, but for the average guy, it will take time and a lot of calories.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you have no clue what you talking about I seen cats in the joint 5'6 215 lean lol I seen cats at 5'11 230 lean breh you trippin,of course they wasn't 8% but they were around 10-11%,all natural you clueless man

:jbhmm: I'm clueless? That's funny.

Now let's do some calculations based on what you said.

5'6, 215 at 10-percent bodyfat = 30 fat free mass index

5'11, 230 at 10-percent bodfat = 28 fat free mass index

For the majority of the population, a fat free mass index exceeding 25 is incredible, we're talking absolute genetic freaks or we're talking about people taking gear.

So either the guys you're mentioning got a hold of some orals and didn't tell anyone about it, took shyt in the past, or either you or them are grossly miscalculating their statistics.

There are freaks out there. I'm assuming they're black, if they're black, they're going to hold less subcutaneous fat than most people in general, so going based on eye-ball measurements is not accurate.

I'm going to assume you're grossly underestimating their actual bodyfat percentage. They were probably 15-25 percent body fat.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Breh Im really starting to wonder do you really lift,you talking some bullshyt:francis:

Maybe my standards for what constitutes chubby is different than yours. Most black men in general are leaner so like I've said ad nauseum, "chubby" at 185-200 isn't always accurate.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: fukk no,315 really not hard to get to if you stay consistent:yeshrug:

Seen lot of lean natural cats hit 315:martin:

Again, "lean" or "chubby" doesn't mean anything in pure scientific. I'm talking bodyfat percentage. For most people 200 is "lean" but to me, that's chubby because I know when I was personally at that weight I was chubby to myself. I know for sure I couldn't wear jeans anymore.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're 5'9-5'10" 230. What size waist do you wear?

Most people with west african genetics will hold less subcutaneous fat around their mid section and just in general. People from other backgrounds may hold fat differently. Yes, "chubby" is not a scientific word that applies to everyone, and it's a subjective word. You sound like Jason genova as far as the delusion is concerned with body fat percentage.

I'm the only one talking about precise bodyweight, height, percentages, etc. but it's "broscience." That's not what broscience means. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm saying for MOST.... FOR MOST.

I'm using "chubby" not as a precise, scientific definition. I'm just saying for most people, to bench controlled full range of motion with 315, NATURAL, you're going to hold a nice amount of excess water and bodyfat.

I'm not talking quarter reps, I'm not talking bouncing the shyt up and down, I'm saying full reps of 315. Listen there are plenty of people out there that are just naturally strong benchers, but for the average guy, it will take time and a lot of calories.
Nah fam the "broscience" was if you 200 you'll be chibby lifting 315 because you are which really doesn't makes sense unless you just want to talk about yourself. Mike Vick was about 200 in college or early in his nfl career and could bench 315 or so do you think he was fat? I know a cat at my gym who is 190 that benches 315 for about 3/4 reps and he's nowhere near chubby or whatever you want to use to describe it. Now is he looking like some 4% body fat person fukk no but 20%+ please. I'm a 32 in the waist.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fam the "broscience" was if you 200 you'll be chibby lifting 315 because you are which really doesn't makes sense unless you just want to talk about yourself. Mike Vick was about 200 in college or early in his nfl career and could bench 315 or so do you think he was fat? I know a cat at my gym who is 190 that benches 315 for about 3/4 reps and he's nowhere near chubby or whatever you want to use to describe it. Now is he looking like some 4% body fat person fukk no but 20%+ please. I'm a 32 in the waist.

I was talking in a casual sense my g. We all hold fat differently.

I know a cat and Michael Vick are cool, but for the average guy, not a one in a billion freak athlete like Mike Vick and some random dude who I don't know, they are going to have to pack on a lot of cals to lift 315 for clean reps.