How does The Root feel about The Nation of Islam?

How do you feel?

• I believe it is good and most things about it are positive

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • I believe some of the things about it are good but majority is bad

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • I believe it is negative but is not a hindrance to black advancement

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I believe it is negative and definitely hurts more than helps

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:dahell:

Malcolm X himself calls Christianity probably the biggest detriment to poor black people in his Autobiography. 'Land of milk and honey' lie leads to sub-servitude because you believe in this eternal afterlife where you get what you deserve, instead of standing up for what's right in the mortal world.

And then Malcolm X left the Nation of Islam because Honorable Elijah Muhammad was having affairs. I'm with Malcolm X on this one, religion can be good, but in the thousands of years of it existing, not one has ever managed to not become a self-parody of itself.

That said, I'm an atheist, and 5% teachings lead me to be more self-aware than anything Christopher Hitchens or Richard Dawkins ever said. But when you have Hov wearing a 5% chain sitting courtside at a basketball team he owns:scusthov:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Malcolm didnt leave the Nation he eas silenced and kicked out for running to white media to slander Elijah. malcolm was literally Elijahs right hand, why run to the media to talk about an issue and not speak to Elijah directly and in private? That was a hoe move by Malcolm and he knew he effed up. Right or wrong black folks need to handle their issues in house. Even Elijah who disagreed with MLK reached out to him to meet and private to discuss how they can work together, i even heard during their meeting Elijah asked MLK if he thought white people were the "devil" and MLK said "yes".

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
BY HER MOST HIGH EXCELLENCY & SUPREME GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE; SOVEREIGN PROTECTRESS OF THE REALM & DEFENDRESS OF THE FAITH; HER ROYAL MAJESTY & CROWN MONARCHESS, SOVEREIGN QUEEN MISSHAKI MUHAMMAD OF THE LOST-FOUND NATION OF ISLAM.

AS-SALAAM-ALAIKUM:
Minister Louis Farrakhan has openly stated on You-Tube that he "saw something in his (L. Ron Hubbard's) technology." What was it that Minister Farrakhan saw ??? Was it a TRUTH greater than that brought to us by God in Person ??? A TRUTH greater than that taught to us by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (Peace Be Upon Him) ??? Can a teaching of the Devil (white race) supersede that of Master Fard Muhammad, to whom praise is forever due ???Farrakhan is Destroying the Nation of Islam with Scientology/Dianetics like a TRUE ENEMY OF TRUTH. Farrakhan is Destroying the Nation because he is Destroying the Black Woman with this POISON. The Black Woman is the fountain of life. She is the first teacher of the Black Child. Everything that she takes in mentally and visually becomes a part of the Child. The Devil's POISON is being transferred to the Child under the direction of Minister Louis Farrakhan.
Why ???

Because Truth (Islam) mixed with a Lie (Scientology/Dianetics) is the same as a Lie. Minister Louis Farrakhan has used cunning and deceit in his alleged representation of The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah, whom he (Farrakhan) falsely claims to represent. Farrakhan IS THAT AARON OF THE BOOK shown and proven by scripture to be a DISBELIEVER IN GOD IN PERSON as well as Moses in the person of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH) as the following material will clearly demonstrate. Farrakhan is NOT A CREDIBLE BLACK LEADER WORTHY OF BEING FOLLOWED because he is not an honest man. If Farrakhan were an honest man he would REPRESENT the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH) in an HONEST way that does not include the "technology" of the Devil (white race). A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD/ALLAH does not need anything more than what GOD/ALLAH has revealed of the TRUTH. He does not need to seek TRUTH from the ENEMY OF TRUTH as Minister Louis Farrakhan has done.

Consider the imagery that follows to determine for yourself whether I speak the TRUTH about Minster Farrakhan or not. Look at it real good. Look at how Farrakhan has even put a Devil in an FOI uniform. Look at how he (Farrakhan) is Destroying the Black woman with a Lie mixed with the Truth. How he (Farrakhan) has bought into the OPEN ENEMY OF THE BLACK MAN, WOMAN & CHILD. Minister Farrakhan DOES NOT DESERVE THE RESPECT OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, he does not deserve to be listened to. He (Farrakhan) DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR SUPPORT.

Minister Farrakhan has stated: “I hate spiritual cowards who don't want to look at things and who feel that because I have something great I can't improve what I have by finding something that will make me a better representative of what I represent,” Min. Farrakhan said.

In other words, Minister Farrakhan is saying that you are a "spiritual coward" if you refuse to look at the Devil (white race) and his religion which Minister Farrakhan claims helps him to better REPRESENT The Divine Teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH). Beyond this, Farrakhan has adopted the symbol of the Cross of Scientology. The Cross is a symbol of Christianity, a religion of the ENEMY RACE. The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah has taught you and me that the Black Man, Woman & Child has received nothing under the Cross of Christianity but SLAVERY, SUFFERING & DEATH. It is no different with the Cross of Scientology. The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah taught you and me that the religion of the ENEMY RACE has no DIVINE BACKING. So Minister Farrakhan thinks that the religion of Devils, which has no DIVINE BACKING is helping him to better "represent" the DIVINE TEACHINGS of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH).

How many of you will continue to accept this FOOLISHNESS ???

How many of you will continue to be Deaf, Dumb and Blind to the fact that Aaron is a FALSE PROPHET; that He (Farrakhan) has betrayed you to the Devil (white race) which plans to remove you from Islam and fully install you within the realm of Scientology and Dianetics so as to make you one of them. The TRUTH will become more self evident as you read on.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
There needs to be accountability for sh!t like this..

If you're brave enough to be that blatantly anti-Black that you take such a thread as the one above, and send it to The Bushes, then be brave enough to say who you are and WHY you sent it to The Bushes.

I'm sure I'm just talking to the wall at this point, though.

The cowardly agent-c00n who Bushed it is reading this right now, snickering, but will not say anything.

We truly need to find a site for US.

We shouldn't have to leech on to some Sports and Hip Hop site for our Black forum discussions.

We wouldn't have to worry about sh!t like the above.
:wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
BY HER MOST HIGH EXCELLENCY & SUPREME GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE; SOVEREIGN PROTECTRESS OF THE REALM & DEFENDRESS OF THE FAITH; HER ROYAL MAJESTY & CROWN MONARCHESS, SOVEREIGN QUEEN MISSHAKI MUHAMMAD OF THE LOST-FOUND NATION OF ISLAM.

AS-SALAAM-ALAIKUM:
Minister Louis Farrakhan has openly stated on You-Tube that he "saw something in his (L. Ron Hubbard's) technology." What was it that Minister Farrakhan saw ??? Was it a TRUTH greater than that brought to us by God in Person ??? A TRUTH greater than that taught to us by The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (Peace Be Upon Him) ??? Can a teaching of the Devil (white race) supersede that of Master Fard Muhammad, to whom praise is forever due ???Farrakhan is Destroying the Nation of Islam with Scientology/Dianetics like a TRUE ENEMY OF TRUTH. Farrakhan is Destroying the Nation because he is Destroying the Black Woman with this POISON. The Black Woman is the fountain of life. She is the first teacher of the Black Child. Everything that she takes in mentally and visually becomes a part of the Child. The Devil's POISON is being transferred to the Child under the direction of Minister Louis Farrakhan.
Why ???

Because Truth (Islam) mixed with a Lie (Scientology/Dianetics) is the same as a Lie. Minister Louis Farrakhan has used cunning and deceit in his alleged representation of The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah, whom he (Farrakhan) falsely claims to represent. Farrakhan IS THAT AARON OF THE BOOK shown and proven by scripture to be a DISBELIEVER IN GOD IN PERSON as well as Moses in the person of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH) as the following material will clearly demonstrate. Farrakhan is NOT A CREDIBLE BLACK LEADER WORTHY OF BEING FOLLOWED because he is not an honest man. If Farrakhan were an honest man he would REPRESENT the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH) in an HONEST way that does not include the "technology" of the Devil (white race). A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD/ALLAH does not need anything more than what GOD/ALLAH has revealed of the TRUTH. He does not need to seek TRUTH from the ENEMY OF TRUTH as Minister Louis Farrakhan has done.

Consider the imagery that follows to determine for yourself whether I speak the TRUTH about Minster Farrakhan or not. Look at it real good. Look at how Farrakhan has even put a Devil in an FOI uniform. Look at how he (Farrakhan) is Destroying the Black woman with a Lie mixed with the Truth. How he (Farrakhan) has bought into the OPEN ENEMY OF THE BLACK MAN, WOMAN & CHILD. Minister Farrakhan DOES NOT DESERVE THE RESPECT OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, he does not deserve to be listened to. He (Farrakhan) DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR SUPPORT.

Minister Farrakhan has stated: “I hate spiritual cowards who don't want to look at things and who feel that because I have something great I can't improve what I have by finding something that will make me a better representative of what I represent,” Min. Farrakhan said.

In other words, Minister Farrakhan is saying that you are a "spiritual coward" if you refuse to look at the Devil (white race) and his religion which Minister Farrakhan claims helps him to better REPRESENT The Divine Teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH). Beyond this, Farrakhan has adopted the symbol of the Cross of Scientology. The Cross is a symbol of Christianity, a religion of the ENEMY RACE. The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah has taught you and me that the Black Man, Woman & Child has received nothing under the Cross of Christianity but SLAVERY, SUFFERING & DEATH. It is no different with the Cross of Scientology. The Last & Greatest Messenger of Allah taught you and me that the religion of the ENEMY RACE has no DIVINE BACKING. So Minister Farrakhan thinks that the religion of Devils, which has no DIVINE BACKING is helping him to better "represent" the DIVINE TEACHINGS of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH).

How many of you will continue to accept this FOOLISHNESS ???

How many of you will continue to be Deaf, Dumb and Blind to the fact that Aaron is a FALSE PROPHET; that He (Farrakhan) has betrayed you to the Devil (white race) which plans to remove you from Islam and fully install you within the realm of Scientology and Dianetics so as to make you one of them. The TRUTH will become more self evident as you read on.
wrong.

and slander.

Farrakhan is saying that we never reject technology or knowledge regardless of who or what being has created it.

We use it for our own means and Under our OWN interpretations.

He adopted no other religion beside the Nations version of Islam.... and he's not defending or even supporting any white man --- he's simple says about Ron Hubbard ( or any dead white man for that matter)...... ---he (Hubbard) is dead so if he was racist, that isn't affecting me right now, it's not harming our people right now, and if I read a book, see a technology that can benefit the physiology and psychology of black people then I will use it.

basically.... some of the things he adopted were new age mental health technique .... outside the box of debatable and undependable current psychological practices.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
wrong.

and slander.

Farrakhan is saying that we never reject technology or knowledge regardless of who or what being has created it.

He adopted no other religion beside the Nations version of Islam.... and he's not defending or even supporting any white man --- he's simple says about Ron Hubbard ( or any dead white man for that matter)...... ---he (Hubbard) is dead so if he was racist, that isn't affecting me right now, it's not harming our people right now, and if I read a book, see a technology that can benefit the physiology and psychology of black people then I will use it.

basically.... some of the things he adopted were new age mental health technique .... outside the box of debatable and undependable current psychological practices.
Scientology’s Plans for the Nation of Islam

Posted on October 29, 2012 | 13 Comments
We in RTC greet you in the name of the Honorable COB RTC David Miscavige, the Beneficent. All praise be due unto COB.
Regarding the Nation of Islam, we in RTC already have our Battle Plan in place. Even a brief perusal of our scriptures will reveal to one and all that the Church of Scientology considers Islam to be an R6 implant religion.
As a practical matter — and we in the Church admitted this in writing to the IRS — Scientologists are expected to give up all other religious commitments. Scientology does not permit its members to engage in “other practices” such as Islam or Christianity. However, we in RTC are temporarily allowing NOI members to carry on with their R6 dramatizations until we come to cause over the Nation of Islam.
We in Scientology are far too polite — at least for now — to publicly tell NOI members that they are an inferior R6 group. Nevertheless, the time is quickly approaching wherein NOI members receiving Scientology auditing will have the “Great Scientology Cognition” that blows out all stops and barriers to their spiritual progress on the Bridge to Total Freedom.
While we in RTC are generally opposed to feeding pc’s cogs, we are making an exception for NOI members: The “Great Scientology Cognition” is that the Bible, the Qur’an, Islam, Allah, and Jesus are all installed implants and that Elijah Mohammed himself was in fact implanted.
When the Great Scientology Cognition occurs — and it will — the “must be an NOI member” implant that was installed by Psych implanters in the Between Lives Area will unmock. NOI members will at last be free to walk away from the Nation and realize their full spiritual destiny as Scientologists. Those who refuse to leave NOI will be written off as wogs.

Goodbye NOI, Hello Scientology! Former NOI members greet COB RTC David Miscavige.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Scientology’s Plans for the Nation of Islam

Posted on October 29, 2012 | 13 Comments
We in RTC greet you in the name of the Honorable COB RTC David Miscavige, the Beneficent. All praise be due unto COB.
Regarding the Nation of Islam, we in RTC already have our Battle Plan in place. Even a brief perusal of our scriptures will reveal to one and all that the Church of Scientology considers Islam to be an R6 implant religion.
As a practical matter — and we in the Church admitted this in writing to the IRS — Scientologists are expected to give up all other religious commitments. Scientology does not permit its members to engage in “other practices” such as Islam or Christianity. However, we in RTC are temporarily allowing NOI members to carry on with their R6 dramatizations until we come to cause over the Nation of Islam.
We in Scientology are far too polite — at least for now — to publicly tell NOI members that they are an inferior R6 group. Nevertheless, the time is quickly approaching wherein NOI members receiving Scientology auditing will have the “Great Scientology Cognition” that blows out all stops and barriers to their spiritual progress on the Bridge to Total Freedom.
While we in RTC are generally opposed to feeding pc’s cogs, we are making an exception for NOI members: The “Great Scientology Cognition” is that the Bible, the Qur’an, Islam, Allah, and Jesus are all installed implants and that Elijah Mohammed himself was in fact implanted.
When the Great Scientology Cognition occurs — and it will — the “must be an NOI member” implant that was installed by Psych implanters in the Between Lives Area will unmock. NOI members will at last be free to walk away from the Nation and realize their full spiritual destiny as Scientologists. Those who refuse to leave NOI will be written off as wogs.

Goodbye NOI, Hello Scientology! Former NOI members greet COB RTC David Miscavige.

I'm using the technology of racist as we speak.

I feed my family food that is either distributed financed or sold by a corp that has a parent corp that got its start profiting from our bodies during slavery.

the NOI isn't adopting Scientology. They think that a NOI spin on the auditing can help those that really need help mentally, is all.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
wrong.

and slander.

Get trolled brehs.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
To effectuate the Great Scientology Cognition, we in RTC have already designed the NOI Repair Rundown. This rundown will repair the damage that NOI tech has done. Indeed, we in RTC have found that participation in the NOI can turn things on that it cannot turn off. Hence, all of the chattering and “amens” in the audience when Minister Farrakhan speaks. This is disorderly and never happens when COB speaks.
A sample of the Nation of Islam Repair Rundown is shown below so that NOI members can look forward to what we in RTC will do to repair and rehabilitate them:
1. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM WAS THERE TROUBLE WITH EXTERIORIZATION OR INTERIORIZATION?
2. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM WERE YOU FORCIBLY EXTERIORIZED?
3. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM WERE YOU GIVEN A WRONG INDICATION?
4. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM WERE YOU GIVEN A WRONG ITEM?
5. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM WERE YOU GIVEN A WRONG WHY?
6. AS A RESULT OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH THE NATION OF ISLAM DID YOU SELF-LIST?
7. WERE YOU DOING THE NATION OF ISLAM OVER OUT-RUDS?
8. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM DID YOU HAVE AN ARC BREAK?
9. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM DID YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?
10. WAS THE NATION OF ISLAM A PROBLEM TO YOU?
11. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM DID YOU HAVE A WITHHOLD?
12. IN THE NATION OF ISLAM WAS A WITHHOLD MISSED?
13. WERE YOU RUN ON A NATION OF ISLAM PROCESS OVER AN ARC BREAK?
14. WERE YOU RUN ON A NATION OF ISLAM PROCESS OVER A PROBLEM?
15. WERE YOU RUN ON A NATION OF ISLAM PROCESS OVER A WITHHOLD?
16. WERE YOU RUN ON A NATION OF ISLAM PROCESS OVER PROTEST?
17. WERE YOU MADE TO DO SOMETHING IN THE NATION OF ISLAM YOU DIDN’T WANT TO DO?
18. WERE YOU RUN ON A NATION OF ISLAM PROCESS OVER A MISUNDERSTOOD?
19. IS THERE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH THE NATION OF ISLAM THAT I SHOULDN’T FIND OUT ABOUT?
We in RTC are training special auditors to deliver the NOI Repair Rundown. This service will be offered at all Class V Orgs.

1942.jpg

L. Ron Hubbard, Circa 1939
A NEW PROPHET FOR THE
NATION OF ISLAM
UNDER MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN
2Q==

images

Farrakhan%27s%20Scientology%20Lapel6a.jpg

Tapp

All Star
Daps
whether you rock with NOI or not, it is an undeniable fact that majority of their teachings
are positive and should have been adopted in far greater numbers than history shows

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
1354920196_6319_27%20-%20Copy.jpg

SYMBOL OF SCIENTOLOGY & DIANETICS

alfie1-jpg.96531

NATION OF ISLAM MINISTER TONY MUHAMMAD AT THE PODIUM, NATION OF ISLAM MINISTER ALIM MUHAMMAD
(REAR LEFT) AND SCIENTOLOGY MINISTER ALFREDDIE JOHNSON, (REAR RIGHT)

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
By the end of his life, after his Hajj to Mecca, Malcolm X was leaning toward mainstream non-radical Islam which was more aligned with an MLK Jr. peaceful approach. Kinda like Richard Pryor after going to Africa.

Wasn't trying to wash over any history, maybe just get some people to go read more about it because it was tumultuous time in history that takes a few chapters at least to understand fully.

Last edited: