How does The Root feel about The Nation of Islam?

How do you feel?

• I believe it is good and most things about it are positive

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • I believe some of the things about it are good but majority is bad

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • I believe it is negative but is not a hindrance to black advancement

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I believe it is negative and definitely hurts more than helps

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My "tribe" is from the Mande (Manding) ethnic group which are the people who inhabited the land of the Sonhai, Ghana, and Mali kingdoms. Whats interesting is how in South America there are tons of areas with the name Mandinga which many believe is when the West Africans ventured to the Americas (before Columbus) they named many of the places they landed after themselves ie. Mandinga Bay/Lagoon in Mexico. The actual Tribe of Mansa Musa for example was Mandinka but once again all of the tribes of the area are Mande Tribes. When the kingdoms begun to fall that is when the people of the areas began to move to the coast of West Africa to spots like Sierra Leone, Guinea, Liberia, Ivory Coast, and Ghana.
Yeah have you ready Ivan van sertimas book they came before Columbus?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah have you ready Ivan van sertimas book they came before Columbus?
Im familiar with his works and the gist of the West Africans being the first to come to the Americas. I believe it were the Moors/West Africans who provided europeans with maps of how to navigate to the americas, for example there is a tribe in liberia called the kru tribe and it is said they got theor name as it is a play on the word "crew" as in crew men because they were skilled sailors, so the question comes how are a so called priminative people so skilled at navigating the sea that europeans needed their help?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd take a bullet for farrakhan.
wat6rr.jpg

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
According to the Nation of Islam, the Tribe of Shabazz was the only survivor of thirteen tribes that lived on earth 66 trillion years ago. After a rogue scientist blew up the planet, splitting off the moon, the other tribes perished. The Tribe of Shabazz relocated to the rich Nile valley of Egypt and the present seat of the Holy City, Mecca, Arabia.

It was a technologically advanced society, but one faction was led by Shabazz himself into previously unoccupied areas of central Africa because he wanted them to be hardened. There they evolved Negroid features. Malcolm X in a 1962 speech stated that,

“ He wanted the people to undergo a form of life that would make them tough and hard, and the other scientists wouldn't agree with him. So this scientist named Shabazz took his family and wandered down into the jungles of Africa. Prior to that time no one lived in the jungles. Our people were soft; they were black but they were soft and delicate, fine. They had straight hair. Right here on this Earth you find some of them look like that today. They are black as night, but their hair is like silk, and originally all our people had that kind of hair. But this scientist took his family down into the jungles of Africa, and living in the open, living a jungle life, eating all kinds of food had an effect on the appearance of our people. Actually living in the rough climate, our hair became stiff, like it is now.”

A scientist named Yakub was a member of the Meccan branch of the tribe and, according to Fard, was the creator of the white race. The Tribe of Shabazz is said to have reached its peak in the year 4084 BC.

:yeshrug:Makes perfect sense to me.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
According to the Nation of Islam, the Tribe of Shabazz was the only survivor of thirteen tribes that lived on earth 66 trillion years ago. After a rogue scientist blew up the planet, splitting off the moon, the other tribes perished. The Tribe of Shabazz relocated to the rich Nile valley of Egypt and the present seat of the Holy City, Mecca, Arabia.

It was a technologically advanced society, but one faction was led by Shabazz himself into previously unoccupied areas of central Africa because he wanted them to be hardened. There they evolved Negroid features. Malcolm X in a 1962 speech stated that,

“ He wanted the people to undergo a form of life that would make them tough and hard, and the other scientists wouldn't agree with him. So this scientist named Shabazz took his family and wandered down into the jungles of Africa. Prior to that time no one lived in the jungles. Our people were soft; they were black but they were soft and delicate, fine. They had straight hair. Right here on this Earth you find some of them look like that today. They are black as night, but their hair is like silk, and originally all our people had that kind of hair. But this scientist took his family down into the jungles of Africa, and living in the open, living a jungle life, eating all kinds of food had an effect on the appearance of our people. Actually living in the rough climate, our hair became stiff, like it is now.”

A scientist named Yakub was a member of the Meccan branch of the tribe and, according to Fard, was the creator of the white race. The Tribe of Shabazz is said to have reached its peak in the year 4084 BC.

:yeshrug:Makes perfect sense to me.

Evidence that Fard was Indian.

NOI cosmology straight jacked from hinduism/jainism.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Evidence that Fard was Indian.

NOI cosmology straight jacked from hinduism/jainism.
You're a fool for saying that deep cosmology needs to come from anywhere other than Africa. No need with Africa had the first cosmological thinkers.

And regardless knowledge is to be share and the noi never claimed to invent knowledge, ,, they encourage different sources of info.

And what is the evidence that Fard was Indian.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You're a fool for saying that deep cosmology needs to come from anywhere other than Africa. No need with Africa had the first cosmological thinkers.

And regardless knowledge is to be share and the noi never claimed to invent knowledge, ,, they encourage different sources of info.

And what is the evidence that Fard was Indian.

I was only being halfway serious but I peeped this vid on an noi forum that went deep into it:

This is the guy who wrote making of the whiteman

Family Man

Banned
Daps
As someone who has exposure to the NOI..I'mma let y'all nikkas know that it has turned into a criminal enterprise.