How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
People get comfortable,
and the dating game is not a game people like to play after a certain age.

I couldn't do it myself, but I can understand why other people do it

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
There's a Tropical Smoothie Cafe in the same shopping center as the gym where I work out, and when I would pop in there for a green smoothie when I was too lazy to make it at home, it would be sorta funny when I would see the same cardio bunny who had just put in time on the elliptical or treadmill come in and order one of those sugar-laden fruit smoothie concoctions. Like, ain't you just undoing all the work you put in?

You have a metabolic window after a workout.
Drinking a smoothie helps recovery if has protein and fruit in it. Since it will burn quick in your metabolic window after a workout, and your body will soak the nutrients.

Now drinking a frappunico or milk shake after a workout, that's bad.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
You too damn big to be "dragging'

Your shaped like a Baked Potato :lolbron:

And u know it cause YOU said this

And YOU said this as well:

Rockstar Mom said:
He can only charge that much because he's a "celebrity doctor". There are way better doctors and practices for much cheaper prices AND better work.

I'll be getting my boobs done in 2 years.

:sas1: you sounding like a Build A Bear B1tch in Denial:sas2:

So because I'm an H cup, that means my titties are flappy? Big breast aren't naturally perky.

But Come suck my dikk since it's in your mouth so much:yeshrug:

fakkit

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
My boy just dumped his girl of 5 years cuz she started taking some meds & gained like 30 lbs :flabbynsick: and it all goes to her stomach and arms. Obviously thats not the only reason but it was one of the big ones. Shes 19 hes 23.

So he was seeing her as a 14yo when he was 18. Guess your friend needs to take a seat :sitdown:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
For me

One word Economical

I once stayed with a chick who became a Build a Bear Byatch like over night...

When I first met her she was a full-time student with a medium build with Tig ole tittays :lawd:

Then she started looking like Warren Sapp

:sadcam:

Cause she never worked and was on section 8...so her rent for her three bedroom apt was only 175$

Which helped me out because I had gotten out the promotion game and was having a hard time as a struggling writer

So I needed the shelter and learn to keep my comments to myself in regards to her weight gain...

Cause I was eating good at her spot...we had food stamps....I paid off my car and by the time she kicked me out I had a 780 credit score and got certified for the job I work now :blessed:

:russ:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
To me,if you gaining alot of weight (in a short period of time) and not exercising,that's a form of laziness and lacking disciple. Two major turn offs for me,I would've dropped her too