How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
That weight loss ain't gonna do your azz no good

Because you was crying in the other thread about needing some breast lift surgery...

So dem tittays on flap jack status :sas1:

I'll do you a favor and file those papers for you to obtain residence at the Larry Holmes Flabby N Sick retirement center..

I'll waive the processing fee due to your single mom status
I wasn't crying. And they're not sagging. And I don't NEED it. Y'all stay dragging shyt for daps:russell:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That weight loss ain't gonna do your azz no good

Because you was crying in the other thread about needing some breast lift surgery...

So dem tittays on flap jack status :sas1:

I'll do you a favor and file those papers for you to obtain residence at the Larry Holmes Flabby N Sick retirement center..

I'll waive the processing fee due to your single mom status
Jesus man chill :damn:

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
That just makes him a shytty person. Obliviously she had health issues. Or do we only love people when they're 100% healthy?
I don't think that's the case, but you can't expect someone, man or woman, to stay with someone that they have no major commitment to and are no longer attracted to. Now, kicking someone while they are down is the fukked up part.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Again im not advocating just dropping a girl cold turkey cuz she gained 5 lbs:facepalm:

But if shes been steadily gaining weight over a period of time

Without even bothering to keep it in check

And yall not
1) Married
2) Have kids together
3) Older (35-40+)

Then just cut em off. Straight up . Cuz its only gonna get worse and u have no obligations. Dont be a dikk about it be cordial and u can even offer help. Just do it as a friend.

If a man lost his job and was bumming it for months without looking for a job

Most brehettes would leave if they werent married or had kids with the nikka. And I honestly wouldnt blame them (who wants a bum for a man).

Do people forget relationships are conditional?

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
At time I had went from 165 all the way to 255lbs and she stuck with me now and got me on a crazy diet while I began to hit the gym crazy. Now I'm a swolle ass 220lbs. In that time she went from 130 to 155 almost 160lbs. But good lawd did it go to all the right places. That said if you really truly rock with that person. Something like weight is not a deal breaker long as you find ways to be active and healthy

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
WhY dO yOu HaVe SnApChAt?

Stfu. It's a joke, not a dikk. Don't take it so hard.

Joke about sending snapchat nudes on a male dominated website then turn around and give relationship advice and talk about aint shyt nikkas lol gotcha.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Joke about sending snapchat nudes on a male dominated website then turn around and give relationship advice and talk about aint shyt nikkas lol gotcha.
And ask how many people have sent nudes? I'll wait.

Plenty of Coli people follow my Snapchat. Ask how many have seen me nude on there? I'll wait.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Starting to beleive sugar is worse than fat.

It is worse because its prevalent and extremely difficult to cut out.

Its one of the most efficient preservatives in food today and allows a lot of food to keep its taste, even after dilution or time.

And its light. You can consume grams of it and not get full like fats/heavy proteins.

Not even getting into how sugar effects your brain. :hubie:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Sounds crazy but I agree. If u lose attraction to somebody it doesn't help u or them by staying in a relationship with somebody u don't want.

Happened with a homegirls of mine. Her BF of 2 years starting hanging with some homies he knew in college. Got fired from his job, ended up smoking a lot of weed and let himself go. She dumped him and moved out to her own spot. It sent him a wake-up call and he's getting his life back together which is good and I'm proud of him. But she moved on two months afterwards. If u see the warning signs act decisively. He's still trying to get her back but she moved out West. Actually I need to call her and see what she's up to.

It's apart of life. Love is work.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I wasn't crying. And they're not sagging. And I don't NEED it. Y'all stay dragging shyt for daps:russell:

You too damn big to be "dragging'

Your shaped like a Baked Potato :lolbron:

And u know it cause YOU said this

They just need a lil lift:mjcry:

And YOU said this as well:

Rockstar Mom said:
He can only charge that much because he's a "celebrity doctor". There are way better doctors and practices for much cheaper prices AND better work.

I'll be getting my boobs done in 2 years.

:sas1: you sounding like a Build A Bear B1tch in Denial:sas2: