How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
She's barely a woman though. He still was too old to be dating a 14 year old. The body completely changes from 14 to 19.
What part of the OP didnt u read. She recently gained a whole bunch of weight in a short period ,not naturally over the years like normal people.

She got fat.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
It is worse because its prevalent and extremely difficult to cut out.

Its one of the most efficient preservatives in food today and allows a lot of food to keep its taste, even after dilution or time.

And its light. You can consume grams of it and not get full like fats/heavy proteins.

Not even getting into how sugar effects your brain. :hubie:

Not to mention it literally feeds cancer. My sister doctor told her forget chemo, if you want to beat cancer you have to live completely sugar free.

Speaking of which, my sister was gorgeous, fact not opinion. She looked like Kelly Rowland but prettier. Her medicine has made her considerably larger, not obese but chunky, in less than 6 mos. She's not used to any excess weight so she opted to cut her steroid dosage and her brain immediately swell. She had to choose to be fat and alive or dead. We have always thought fat was a result of bad choices but God quickly humbled us.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love is love and all but what if the person doesn't want to work out with you? I've seen it a few times where the man has to pull teeth to get her into the gym and eating right.

I had a girl that started to gain weight and she got mad that I would not eat the food she made. I was trying to get her into more healthy eating and schedule and she would get off it and eat a pie at night and try to make me a heavy lunch. I only do salads for lunch so I can stay awake at work. It can cause conflict. What do you do if they won't work with you, then what?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. Which is why I said boyfriend/ girlfriend
Young people think like young people.
And that's okay.

what if they gain weight and you lose physical attraction to them, and they won't try to change? what is your answer for that?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i aint dealing with no fat bytches

this is why i only fukk with fit and health conscious chicks nowadays. current chick a vegan and slim as fukk.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Love is love and all but what if the person doesn't want to work out with you? I've seen it a few times where the man has to pull teeth to get her into the gym and eating right.

I had a girl that started to gain weight and she got mad that I would not eat the food she made. I was trying to get her into more healthy eating and schedule and she would get off it and eat a pie at night and try to make me a heavy lunch. I only do salads for lunch so I can stay awake at work. It can cause conflict. What do you do if they won't work with you, then what?
Got to find other ways to get active. My lady hates the gym. It's boring to her. So we started to try other things. Every weekend we do something active. Hiking. Riding a bike on the beach, did Groupon and went rock climbing, kick boxing, even tried fencing, Sunday we going to try learning how to surf. Point is, there are ways around it and no excuses. If all else fails take a baecation and have some passionate vigorous sex and knock the cardio out that way.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If your girl is putting on that kinda weight under the circumstances specified in the OP, you're not doing your job as her man. Now, I usually go hard on the bytches in my posts, but I gotta put this particular responsibility on us.

I had this EXACT same situation with my ex girlfriend. She gained hella weight after she moved in with me, the relationship got stale, and I stayed with her in that rut for a while. I was dissatisfied, but it was my fault. When we first met, I was the fukkin man in her eyes. She would have done anything for me, and would've probably harmed herself if I left her. I was the leader of the relationship, and it was fun and interesting. Later in the relationship, I took my foot off the gas, and started coasting. This is why she fell off so hard in both her looks and attitude.

You gotta be constantly upgrading yourself and your girl, or else one of two things will happen: 1.) She will fall way off, as previously described, and/or 2.) She will find that upgrade elsewhere, with the next nikka.
This is cold truth

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His girl of 5 years :gucci:
So he was "dating" her when she was 14 and he was 18 :gucci:
I'm glad she left that shyt :gucci:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because us same dudes who are with the women put on weight also.

Daps
YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR THE AVERAGE nikka TO GET NEW p*ssy. THATS WHY nikkaS BE ON SOME JODECI CRY FOR YOU TYPE shyt WHEN THEY bytch LEAVE. nikkaS AINT PIMPING THEY SIMPING THATS LAW :sas1:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If a chick dumps me cause I'm fat, good on her. But I know how to diet and lose it so haha. Used to frequent zaxby's 4 times a week, my favorite place I didnt mind spending 10 bucks for. Cut that shyt just because I didnt like sodium blowing up my cheeks. Cant believe people cry about having to cut food out to live properly. If I get fat, it's because I wanna be that way, I'll never complain to anyone about it.