How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You assume that the only thing of value to me about my partner is his physical looks or that weight gain would automatically make me unnatracted to him.
Neither is true.
:yeshrug:

I was not referring to you and your partner. I was speaking hypothetically. Men are visual. I was asking what if a man is NO LONGER physically attracted to his partner due to her weight gain and she refuses to try to eat healthy or work out. What if her physical state no longer physically excites him? It's a real life hypothetical situation, how should they work through that if her current looks do not excite him

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I was not referring to you and your partner. I was speaking hypothetically. Men are visual. I was asking what if a man is NO LONGER physically attracted to his partner due to her weight gain and she refuses to try to eat healthy or work out. What if her physical state no longer physically excites him? It's a real life hypothetical situation, how should they work through that if her current looks do not excite him

Do whatever you want to. That's not even snark. Im not saying that you have to accept anything.If it's that big an issue to you then leave. Don't cheat, leave.

*Let me beat you to it before you say it

Doesn't matter if it's that she's too selfish or just unable or even unconcerned to change
Doesn't matter if you're being realistic or unrealistic or anything else.

Just leave, let it go.

You want to discuss hypotheticals while I'm coming from a real life prospective. People get older, people gain weight, people's hair turns grey,
Body parts sag.... Priorities change as we get older and have put in real committed time with a person, so apples/oranges comparison for me to talk about these things with some of y'all.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do whatever you want to. That's not even snark. Im not saying that you have to accept anything.If it's that big an issue to you then leave. Don't cheat, leave.

*Let me beat you to it before you say it

Doesn't matter if it's that she's too selfish or just unable or even unconcerned to change
Doesn't matter if you're being realistic or unrealistic or anything else.

Just leave, let it go.

You want to discuss hypotheticals while I'm coming from a real life prospective. People get older, people gain weight, people's hair turns grey,
Body parts sag.... Priorities change as we get older and have put in real committed time with a person, so apples/oranges comparison for me to talk about these things with some of y'all

That's irrelevant. I also come from a real live perspective. You are EXCUSING undisciplined behavior and attitudes. People still look great at 60 and 70 with gray hair and all if they take care of themselves. Nobody is talking about perfection, but I think it's totally wrong to let yourself go. We're talking about people who refuse to evn TRY take care of themselves because they feel it is low on their priority. You mentioned PRIORITY. Health should be a priority. You risk serious problems if it is not, hence alot of nutrition and exercise related deaths we have now that are preventable. To me that is NOT mature nor smart to neglect your health. It is a big issue with alot of people. If your health is not a priority you have a problem and to me that is ignorance if not a character flaw.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me it seems like alot of women dismiss taking care of themselves and want to call you superficial because their discipline comes into question. Undisciplined behavior should not be dismissed.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
That's irrelevant. I also come from a real live perspective. You are EXCUSING undisciplined behavior and attitudes. People still look great at 60 and 70 with gray hair and all if they take care of themselves. Nobody is talking about perfection, but I think it's totally wrong to let yourself go. We're talking about people who refuse to evn TRY take care of themselves because they feel it is low on their priority. You mentioned PRIORITY. Health should be a priority. You risk serious problems if it is not, hence alot of nutrition and exercise related deaths we have now that are preventable. To me that is NOT mature nor smart to neglect your health. It is a big issue with alot of people. If your health is not a priority you have a problem and to me that is ignorance if not a character flaw.

Man I said go ahead and go then.
Knock yourself out

"But but but...men are very visual creatures! What if my dikk doesn't get as hard around her?:sadbron:"

Now you on this "very serious health problems... Blah blah blah"

You just want to argue to be arguing.
Your relationship, your dikk, idc
Go.

Don't quote me anymore
:francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I said go ahead and go then.
Knock yourself out

"But but but...men are very visual creatures! What if my dikk doesn't get as hard around her?:sadbron:"

Now you on this "very serious health problems... Blah blah blah"

You just want to argue to be arguing.
Your relationship, your dikk, idc
Go.

Don't quote me anymore
:francis:

I'm not arguing. You sound upset, it's just a discussion. We dont 'have to agree. I didn't disrespect you for you to be angry.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Again, like she said, if you don't like it, leave. Life is too short to stay with someone who isn't on the same page as you. You seem desperate to find someone to cosign your fat shaming... shyt's played out bro, let it go.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, like she said, if you don't like it, leave. Life is too short to stay with someone who isn't on the same page as you. You seem desperate to find someone to cosign your fat shaming... shyt's played out bro, let it go.

:umad:. Fat shaming is another excuse for undisciplined behavior in a toxic food environment. There were not alot of fat, UNHEALTHY looking people in previous generations. Big maybe, but not unhealthy looking. Our generation is making an excuse for all kind of stupidity. I throw that fat shaming concept in the same garbage dump with trans and homosexuality mental illnesses. Again alot of women seem to want unhealthy lifestyles to be accepted as ok.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Define mad weight.

Like, if I'm with somebody who was 105, 110 pounds and she puts on 40-50 (which is about half of her), how does it look on her? Where did it go?

But yeah, it's about comfort and love. If enough time has been invested, a dude is more likely to ride a relationship out in spite of those circumstances.

Me personally, I'm a big nikka trying to get smaller, so I'm not going to ask anything of any woman that I can't do myself. All I ask is that if it gets out of hand, give a honest effort to change it. :yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm not arguing. You sound upset, it's just a discussion. We dont 'have to agree. I didn't disrespect you for you to be angry.

Not angry,
Annoyed.

No need for you to keep coming up with imaginary "consequences or fallout"
From a future imaginary relationship that you're not in.

Several times I have told you go.ahead.and.LEAVE.

So if and when you find yourself in that situation you already feel free to do that
Or not.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You hang around a lot of ain't shyt nikkas. Starting to see a pattern.
Well of course you would because you're already big :gucci:

If he starts putting on extra weight what can you really say to him :gucci:

That weight loss ain't gonna do your azz no good

Because you was crying in the other thread about needing some breast lift surgery...

So dem tittays on flap jack status :sas1:

I'll do you a favor and file those papers for you to obtain residence at the Larry Holmes Flabby N Sick retirement center..

I'll waive the processing fee due to your single mom status

Holy shytting on this chick Batman, ya'll serving this woman a healthy dose of coli ether :damn:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
There's unhealthy weight gain and normal one that comes with age, pregnancy and so on. As long as she's on the healthy side, I ain't breaking up with her assuming our relationship is solid.