How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If my man got sick and gained weight because of meds or a medical condition, I love him enough to suck it up and deal with it:yeshrug:

Him gaining a crazy amount of weight over pure laziness is another story though.

Its because of laziness on her part and meds. She never worked out cuz shes naturally slim but the doctor said she needa workout and eat healthier , cant afford to slack like she usually does or it will pile. Oh and it piled:mjlol:

That just makes him a shytty person. Obliviously she had health issues. Or do we only love people when they're 100% healthy?

Hes a shytty person cuz a grown ass woman cant keep her weight in check:mjlol: romantic love is conditional u have to contribute to the relationship ya know. I doubt shed stay if he lost his job & started bumming it for months.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Its because of laziness on her part and meds.

Hes a shytty person cuz a grown ass woman cant keep her weight in check:mjlol: romantic love is conditional u have to contribute to the relationship ya know. I doubt shed stay if he lost his job & started bumming it for months.
Now you're adding that she was lazy:stopitslime:All you said was she started takings meds and gained weight. And again, that would be a shytty reason to dump someone. Because they got sick, which is rarely something you. An control.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your girl is putting on that kinda weight under the circumstances specified in the OP, you're not doing your job as her man. Now, I usually go hard on the bytches in my posts, but I gotta put this particular responsibility on us.

I had this EXACT same situation with my ex girlfriend. She gained hella weight after she moved in with me, the relationship got stale, and I stayed with her in that rut for a while. I was dissatisfied, but it was my fault. When we first met, I was the fukkin man in her eyes. She would have done anything for me, and would've probably harmed herself if I left her. I was the leader of the relationship, and it was fun and interesting. Later in the relationship, I took my foot off the gas, and started coasting. This is why she fell off so hard in both her looks and attitude.

You gotta be constantly upgrading yourself and your girl, or else one of two things will happen: 1.) She will fall way off, as previously described, and/or 2.) She will find that upgrade elsewhere, with the next nikka.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Now you're adding that she was lazy:stopitslime:All you said was she started takings meds and gained weight. And again, that would be a shytty reason to dump someone. Because they got sick, which is rarely something you. An control.

Well I clarified it. Still see nothing wrong with it. She needs to control her weight its not his fault at all. They young and not married w kids so:yeshrug:

Then again , looking @ ur avi ur:flabbynsick: urself so Id see why u would wanna excuse this.

Better than staying with her and cheating or wasting his time with someone he isnt attracted to.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Like you said they get comfortable.

Had a good woman like that who ballooned up on me after we moved in together.

Noped the eff outta that situation quick.

She lost like 20 lbs over the next 2 months (no appetite) and we got back together.

She got back with you :picard:

You an ass:gucci:

@Hennessypapi she was taking medication and he did that? :gucci: your friend is an ass.

My God, men ain't shyt fr fr :what:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Well I clarified it. Still see nothing wrong with it. She needs to control her weight its not his fault at all. They young and not married w kids so:yeshrug:

Then again , looking @ ur avi ur:flabbynsick: urself so Id see why u would wanna excuse this.

Better than staying with her and cheating or wasting his time with someone he isnt attracted to.
You hang around a lot of ain't shyt nikkas. Starting to see a pattern.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If your girl is putting on that kinda weight under the circumstances specified in the OP, you're not doing your job as her man. Now, I usually go hard on the bytches in my posts, but I gotta put this particular responsibility on us.

I had this EXACT same situation with my ex girlfriend. She gained hella weight after she moved in with me, the relationship got stale, and I stayed with her in that rut for a while. I was dissatisfied, but it was my fault. When we first met, I was the fukkin man in her eyes. She would have done anything for me, and would've probably harmed herself if I left her. I was the leader of the relationship, and it was fun and interesting. Later in the relationship, I took my foot off the gas, and started coasting. This is why she fell off so hard in both her looks and attitude.

You gotta be constantly upgrading yourself and your girl, or else one of two things will happen: 1.) She will fall way off, as previously described, and/or 2.) She will find that upgrade elsewhere, with the next nikka.

I agree with being the man and the leader . I set boundaries and all that . The relationship usually moves how I want it to move.But there are a few things I WILL not help a woman with primarily because they are grown adults (yes I still see women as adults) & its not my job to baby sit them, and thats

Past trauma they cant get over
Money Problems
Weight Gain

If she cant control these then she shouldnt be in a relationship. I will bid her my farewells and hope her the best cuz no one can do it for her but herself.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You hang around a lot of ain't shyt nikkas. Starting to see a pattern.

You just mad cuz u shop in the Big & Tall section.

She got back with you :picard:

You an ass:gucci:

@Hennessypapi she was taking medication and he did that? :gucci: your friend is an ass.

My God, men ain't shyt fr fr :what:

Doctor said for her to start working out or the weight will pile on & she aint listen:yeshrug: i dont see the issue

But if he cheated on her while staying with her even tho he aint attracted to he would be wrong :francis: yeah ok

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If my man got sick and gained weight because of meds or a medical condition, I love him enough to suck it up and deal with it:yeshrug:

Him gaining a crazy amount of weight over pure laziness is another story though.
Well of course you would because you're already big :gucci:

If he starts putting on extra weight what can you really say to him :gucci: