How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Again im not advocating just dropping a girl cold turkey cuz she gained 5 lbs:facepalm:

But if shes been steadily gaining weight over a period of time

Without even bothering to keep it in check

And yall not
1) Married
2) Have kids together
3) Older (35-40+)

Then just cut em off. Straight up . Cuz its only gonna get worse and u have no obligations. Dont be a dikk about it be cordial and u can even offer help. Just do it as a friend.

If a man lost his job and was bumming it for months without looking for a job

Most brehettes would leave if they werent married or had kids with the nikka. And I honestly wouldnt blame them (who wants a bum for a man).

Do people forget relationships are conditional?
I see nothing wrong with this post.

:ehh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And shes never had kids and yall both under 35

Especially if its in a year or less

I can kinda see it if ur :flabbynsick: urself

Or shes had ur kids

But if its neither of those, and ur not attracted to her.

Bush her, theres way too many options. Why stay with someone u not even attracted to and waste their time?

My boy just dumped his girl of 5 years cuz she started taking some meds & gained like 30 lbs :flabbynsick: and it all goes to her stomach and arms. Obviously thats not the only reason but it was one of the big ones. Shes 19 hes 23.

Im glad he did that rather than cheat

But why do people get so comfortable for situations that can come & go at any time (relationships)?
Easy, you love her and more likely, you both put on weight. That's why both of you get in the gym together and work hard on it as a couple. It happens. Love is beautiful

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
And shes never had kids and yall both under 35

Especially if its in a year or less

I can kinda see it if ur :flabbynsick: urself

Or shes had ur kids

But if its neither of those, and ur not attracted to her.

Bush her, theres way too many options. Why stay with someone u not even attracted to and waste their time?

My boy just dumped his girl of 5 years cuz she started taking some meds & gained like 30 lbs :flabbynsick: and it all goes to her stomach and arms. Obviously thats not the only reason but it was one of the big ones. Shes 19 hes 23.

Im glad he did that rather than cheat

But why do people get so comfortable for situations that can come & go at any time (relationships)?
:mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I mean sometimes people legit love each other beyond their appearance.

Also too, theres a lot of meds that put weight on people for this reason or that.

Sometimes people just get too comfortable.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Easy, you love her and more likely, you both put on weight. That's why both of you get in the gym together and work hard on it as a couple. It happens. Love is beautiful

This.
I don't have much to offer this thread cause it's about "boyfriends and girlfriends" and young(er) people temporary relationships. Adult ltr and marriages are different, although I'm sure that's hard to imagine at 23.
:yeshrug:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This.
I don't have much to offer this thread cause it's about "boyfriends and girlfriends" and young(er) people temporary relationships. Adult ltr and marriages are different, although I'm sure that's hard to imagine at 23.
:yeshrug:
At that age, I wasn't serious so anything like weight gain is a no no and both men and women think this

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
At that age, I wasn't serious so anything like weight gain is a no no and both men and women think this

Absolutely. Which is why I said boyfriend/ girlfriend
Young people think like young people.
And that's okay.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Man idk. I cant stand fat people. But ive lso never been in love, and maybe love allows people to overlook weight gain. I know one guy who married his wife when she was maybe 140-150lbs. This woman is a straight up whale now. Shes at least 300 lbs. even her sister tells her shes gone too far and needs to lose weight. She looks stuffed and can hardly move with out sweating like crazy and huffing and puffing. But according to her sister she makes no effort to lose the weight and her husband and her eat alot. Even their 4 year old son is getting fat as hell. Husband has strong morals and doesnt believe in divorce at all, so maybe she doesnt care because she knows he wont leave her.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Its because of laziness on her part and meds. She never worked out cuz shes naturally slim but the doctor said she needa workout and eat healthier , cant afford to slack like she usually does or it will pile. Oh and it piled:mjlol:

Hes a shytty person cuz a grown ass woman cant keep her weight in check:mjlol: romantic love is conditional u have to contribute to the relationship ya know. I doubt shed stay if he lost his job & started bumming it for months.
He's shytty because he started dating her when she was 12. She went through puberty breh. She gained 30 lbs because she's not a fukking child anymore lol. Your homey is a pervert.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
14. And thats not puberty thats just being lazy and meds adding on to it
She's barely a woman though. He still was too old to be dating a 14 year old. The body completely changes from 14 to 19.

They need to break up anyways because they've spent all their youth together and that's going to turn into resentment