How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I agree with being the man and the leader . I set boundaries and all that . The relationship usually moves how I want it to move.But there are a few things I WILL not help a woman with primarily because they are grown adults (yes I still see women as adults) & its not my job to baby sit them, and thats

Past trauma they cant get over
Money Problems
Weight Gain

If she cant control these then she shouldnt be in a relationship. I will bid her my farewells and hope her the best cuz no one can do it for her but herself.

Exactly. These women aren't little kids, she knows her fat ass is fat. :heh: If she's not doing anything to better herself, she probably has no respect for you. If she was dating Idris Elba or Brad Pitt, you think she's going to slack off with her weight?

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This....we drink a lot of weight
even fruit smoothies

There's a Tropical Smoothie Cafe in the same shopping center as the gym where I work out, and when I would pop in there for a green smoothie when I was too lazy to make it at home, it would be sorta funny when I would see the same cardio bunny who had just put in time on the elliptical or treadmill come in and order one of those sugar-laden fruit smoothie concoctions. Like, ain't you just undoing all the work you put in?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
For me

One word Economical

I once stayed with a chick who became a Build a Bear Byatch like over night...

When I first met her she was a full-time student with a medium build with Tig ole tittays :lawd:

Then she started looking like Warren Sapp

:sadcam:

Cause she never worked and was on section 8...so her rent for her three bedroom apt was only 175$

Which helped me out because I had gotten out the promotion game and was having a hard time as a struggling writer

So I needed the shelter and learn to keep my comments to myself in regards to her weight gain...

Cause I was eating good at her spot...we had food stamps....I paid off my car and by the time she kicked me out I had a 780 credit score and got certified for the job I work now :blessed:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I just realized a few yrs ago how much calories we consume without realizing

I quit drinking sodas at 16

Quit drinking alcohol for a whole 2016 lost like 10 lbs same workout routine and toned
up ALOT/dropped body fat %

We drink alot of our calories ....sodas juices starbucks ranch dressings and we think its harmless cuz its not a big mac

But that shyt adds up.
Thiss the realest shyt I'll ever quote...against all odds.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
It's disrespectful. The key is to find women that actually care about how they look. A lot of men complain about women that ask them about how they look or seem to worry about their appearance but I would rather women that worry about their appearance than women that don't care and get comfortable with putting on weight once they enter a committed relationship.

I like being straight up about this issue. I basically made it clear to my gf that gaining weight will lead to a loss of attraction from me so she knows the deal already. I believe in being loyal but I'm not going to accept whatever and lie to myself about how looks doesn't matter.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I've actually lost 20 pounds since that picture In my avi.

So I'm actually a couple of chick fila sandwiches away:yeshrug:

That weight loss ain't gonna do your azz no good

Because you was crying in the other thread about needing some breast lift surgery...

So dem tittays on flap jack status :sas1:

I'll do you a favor and file those papers for you to obtain residence at the Larry Holmes Flabby N Sick retirement center..

I'll waive the processing fee due to your single mom status

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
There's a Tropical Smoothie Cafe in the same shopping center as the gym where I work out, and when I would pop in there for a green smoothie when I was too lazy to make it at home, it would be sorta funny when I would see the same cardio bunny who had just put in time on the elliptical or treadmill come in and order one of those sugar-laden fruit smoothie concoctions. Like, ain't you just undoing all the work you put in?
Starting to beleive sugar is worse than fat.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like you said they get comfortable.

Had a good woman like that who ballooned up on me after we moved in together.

Noped the eff outta that situation quick.

She lost like 20 lbs over the next 2 months (no appetite) and we got back together.

Glad this story had a happy ending. :smile:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh