How did she catch you cheating?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Dont even know for real felt like thats what i was suppose to do :shaq2:
She thought we would stay together cause we were "even" I :pachaha: and told her :ufdup:grabbed her shyt went outside the door had her begging to come back cause she was broke had no job no money and still loved a niqqa :wow: I moved on from my Side B cause i couldnt trust her ass no more after that bytch move.

What happened to her? Was she really "doing it" with a random neighbor?

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a "so-called friend" snitch on me straight up. It's a little complicated so I will try to make a long story short. Me and my ex were broken up for a few months - and just started talking again. I knew she was also talking to my "so-called friend" during that time and was cool about it. I was going through some serious family stuff at the time and frankly didn't have the time to waste thinking about it. While we started talking again I guess she told him and he got jealous or something and told her that I cheated on her. He knew that I did on a Vegas trip awhile back because of mutual friends that were with me on that trip. Anyways, I get back from another trip and she won't take my calls at all. It took me awhile to figure things out but I did. Then I get a package in the mail with all this broken shyt I gave her. That's when I knew what was up. I never talked to her again. Those two ended up together and married. He had the nerve to tell my friends that we were never friends to begin with. I mean I guess he was right LOL The thing is in the end I kind of felt I deserved what happened to me not to mention I was kind of glad she knew the truth in some way. It was something on my conscience that I didn't have to deal with anymore. There's still that bitter part of me that thinks karma will bite him or maybe even her in the ass someday - but at this point it doesn't matter. It was a long time ago. But to those thinking that you won't get caught when you cheat - don't be surprised if you do. And to those that are getting caught through texts and e-mail pics - be smarter than that. One of the first few times I left my phone around my last gf -I was being questioned about texts that weren't nothing at all.

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
Had a side bytch who claimed she was in it just for sex... Well bytch caught feelings and one night we were fukking she was riding and my girl calls. Now im a scumbag and would always answer even if i was doing the side chick. But this time bytch starts moaning and yelling before i can hit end call.:wow:
Grabs my phone and dashes to bathroom to call my girl and spill it all. Drive home was :sadcam:till i got there and my girl was fukking a neighbor as revenge:dead:

nah..... you was already sharing her. fam........

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
facebook chat msgs used to dissappear when you close the window...they changed it to where it saves it in you inbox..and I didnt know :snoop: was at my girls house, forgot to log out of facebook and voila.

second time I removed all my saved passwords to all my emails on my desktop..and deleted all of incriminating emails. didnt realize my ipad doesnt ask for a password when you go into email. fell asleep same shorty decided to snoop through my emails on my ipad....didnt see anything in the inbox so she decides to check my deleted folder...I didnt realize my deleted folder held my emails for x amount of days and voila..she found everything from hotel confirmations to lingerie pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My homie deletes his call log/texts and he leaves his phone out on the couch and goes to use the bathroom, but b4 he does, he turns his phone on airplane mode.(he wanted his girl to feel at ease by leaving his phone in the room with her)

While he was in the bathroom, some girl sent him an email and his girl saw it. Even though it was on airplane mode, he forgot to turn the wifi off on his phone. :snoop:

:russ:

see thats the thing breh....you could be on your sh!t and think you covered all the bases...but theres always a loop hole...if your girl bout that life, she will find it

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
:ohhh:

Damn, for some reason the fact that somebody created apps to helps individuals get away with cheating is blows my mind. I assume that's what they're for, I don't see any other uses.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Google Latitude....

I didn't even know wtf this shyt was. But apparently my girl added me as a friend and she could see my location on her map. She caught me in the parking lot of waffle house with one of my less attractive jump offs.

The reason she tracked me was because somebody told her they saw me with another chick and she started getting suspicious. But she couldn't catch me cause a nikka was bullet proof with his cheating. Everything was done through GVoice and only on the actual webpage, I never installed the app on my phone. Googled helped me cheat with GVoice and got me busted with Latitude.

Google giveth and Google taketh :blessed:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

whole post has me crying form start to finish

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
facebook chat msgs used to dissappear when you close the window...they changed it to where it saves it in you inbox..and I didnt know :snoop: was at my girls house, forgot to log out of facebook and voila.

second time I removed all my saved passwords to all my emails on my desktop..and deleted all of incriminating emails. didnt realize my ipad doesnt ask for a password when you go into email. fell asleep same shorty decided to snoop through my emails on my ipad....didnt see anything in the inbox so she decides to check my deleted folder...I didnt realize my deleted folder held my emails for x amount of days and voila..she found everything from hotel confirmations to lingerie pics.

Lil Durk - L's Anthem | Shot by @DGainzBeats - YouTube

:snoop: Damn breh,

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exact same ish happened to me.

Fukk facebook

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

:sadbron:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

did she stay?