How did she catch you cheating?

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Had a side bytch who claimed she was in it just for sex... Well bytch caught feelings and one night we were fukking she was riding and my girl calls. Now im a scumbag and would always answer even if i was doing the side chick. But this time bytch starts moaning and yelling before i can hit end call.:wow:
Grabs my phone and dashes to bathroom to call my girl and spill it all. Drive home was :sadcam:till i got there and my girl was fukking a neighbor as revenge:dead:

:ohhh: Shawty had homeboy already lined up. You was sharing her and UEONO!!!:youngsabo:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
:ohhh: Shawty had homeboy already lined up. You was sharing her and UEONO!!!:youngsabo:

Thats what i thought but bytch aint even know his name :pachaha:Dude tried to get up and run cause he aint even know she had a man:skip: Even though it was gravy cause i didnt care cause i had my side B i still gave the dude a fukking beating even took off my belt and lashed the shyt outta him. Few weeks later i saw him out on street trying to apologize and shyt :lolbron:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Damn brehs. One of my homies got caught up. He was with his chick for 4 yrs. He had a side piece for a minute. He was outside his crib workin on his car, left his phone in the crib, and didn't have the password lock armed :snoop: His chick went thru his phone, saw all the txt messages from the other breezy. :sadcam: Called the chick, the chick spilled the beans on the homie. :snoop:

Now this nygga has to find a new spot to live, or she may be bouncin. Who knows at this point. Playas get caught up at some point :manny: How did she catch u tho?

smh at the nikka not only not password locking his phone but more importantly not deleting his text messages either........lol.....thats crazy

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Thats what i thought but bytch aint even know his name :pachaha:Dude tried to get up and run cause he aint even know she had a man:skip: Even though it was gravy cause i didnt care cause i had my side B i still gave the dude a fukking beating even took off my belt and lashed the shyt outta him. Few weeks later i saw him out on street trying to apologize and shyt :lolbron:

Why you gave dude the fade tho. He was a innocent victim of ***** hunting. She prolly went over his crib wit sum sexy **** on and grabbed his ****. :ohlawd:

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
Google Latitude....

The reason she tracked me was because somebody told her they saw me with another chick and she started getting suspicious. But she couldn't catch me cause a nikka was bullet proof with his cheating. Everything was done through GVoice and only on the actual webpage, I never installed the app on my phone. Googled helped me cheat with GVoice and got me busted with Latitude.

Google giveth and Google taketh :blessed:

:laff: So true

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Why you gave dude the fade tho. He was a innocent victim of ***** hunting. She prolly went over his crib wit sum sexy **** on and grabbed his ****. :ohlawd:

Dont even know for real felt like thats what i was suppose to do :shaq2:
She thought we would stay together cause we were "even" I :pachaha: and told her :ufdup:grabbed her shyt went outside the door had her begging to come back cause she was broke had no job no money and still loved a niqqa :wow: I moved on from my Side B cause i couldnt trust her ass no more after that bytch move.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
get Shady Contacts for android... it's stores calls and text... plus you can hide the app by pressing ##plus some numbers.

Plus my boy tells bytches about his girl upfront-- and misses out on p*ssy that way. I say, after u hit a couple times, tell her, but then let her know things aren't great and give her hope. But tell her.. because if she finds out w/o u telling her.. she will blow up the spot w ur main bytch.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Aint nothing worse than being woken up from a deep ass sleep and having to immediately defend yourself against being busted. I went thru this same shyt a month ago. :patrice: Woke up to solid finger pokes on my shoulder and her asking "Wtf is this shyt??" I was half sleep so I denied everything. Even with her holding my phone in my face with a message from the other girl on it. :manny:

:damn:

I know the feelin brehman..

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
get Shady Contacts for android... it's stores calls and text... plus you can hide the app by pressing ##plus some numbers.

Plus my boy tells bytches about his girl upfront-- and misses out on p*ssy that way. I say, after u hit a couple times, tell her, but then let her know things aren't great and give her hope. But tell her.. because if she finds out w/o u telling her.. she will blow up the spot w ur main bytch.

Ayo what up with this app?? Never heard of it.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Holy fukkin shyt.....this thread got me thinking....
A few days after my girl busted me, she busted me AGAIN on something. The night I originally got busted she asked for complete transparency. I agreed and gave her the passcode to my phone. :beli: While at work the next day I had a few text exchanges with the side girl, but DELETED them. Later that night she woke me up again at the crack of down PISSED. She asked me why was I still chatting with that girl. I was like HOW THE fukk DID SHE KNOW??? :mindblown:
That was a few days ago. Well brehs.... I just stumbled on some shyt. I had no idea that your phone keeps a log of ALL text/call transactions. Even when you delete the text/call logs. :snoop:
So she had been watching my logs waiting on me to fukk up.