How did she catch you cheating?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ayo what up with this app?? Never heard of it.
It doesn't show up on your home screen or in your apps tab (as long as u set it to hide). I have mine set at ##** some numbers n symbols that I'm not gonna write just in case she knows I post on The Coli and reads my shyt here. You dial it like your calling that number and up pops your app.
It shows all text and phone calls from Mrs. Side bytch. (u can also delete them if u want) You call her, text her... then exit app and it's like it never happened. You can add all ur hoes in there and ur safe. She doesn't even know that there is an app for her to try to break into.
After so long of not finding shyt... she starts to trust you and she stops snooping as much.

until the next time u fukk up,, and you're back at square one. The only thing you have to do is keep side chick in line... because what if she's blowing up ur phone.. she might decide to call u from another number or send a text . Happened to me.. text only read "u broke my heart, nikka u have a girl.. and a baby!" (the only girl i didnt tell i had a girl) So from that simple text - My girl created a novel in her head deeper than that leonardo dicapio movie about dreams.

Just in case any of y'all are dumb to the game like I was, this is a link to a post on another forum that opened my eyes:

:lupe:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I know one thing, a lot of you nikkas shared that girl once she caught you cheating and stayed. Hoes be feeling like they get one revenge dikk after they catch you. :ufdup:

I believe after that first hour, they be like stevie J :steviej: you know I always wanted to see how that guy (she got options brehs) stroke game is :jawalrus:

I give him a call. :merchant:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Never been caught :yeshrug:

And it's 2013 brehs. Get a google voice number and use that to contact your jumpoffs. All the texts and calls goes to that account. Nothing shows up on your phone. If you get caught slippin in 2013, it's your own fault :ufdup:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
NEVER GOT CAUGHT

when i use to cheat i had 2 cellphones my andriod and my cheap 9.99 virgin mobile throw away phone which i kept seal in the trunk under neath the back tail lights..

if u niqqas stay off the net and stop using your main phones u wouldn't get caught.. plus i wouldn't be in no areas on my side of town.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
NEVER GOT CAUGHT

when i use to cheat i had 2 cellphones my andriod and my cheap 9.99 virgin mobile throw away phone which i kept seal in the trunk under neath the back tail lights..

if u niqqas stay off the net and stop using your main phones u wouldn't get caught.. plus i wouldn't be in no areas on my side of town.

Cosign. Most of my JO's were always in different states. nikkas be cheating with hoes in the same complex as them :heh:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yall Got All These Coli Females Reading This Thread With The Birdman Face

Why DonT Yall Post To, We Know Yall Cheat

Btw .. I Dont Cheat I Just Avoid Relationships Altogether

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's 2013 and you tryna hide sh*t with Facebook, cameras, Instagram, etc? Look bish, I got 7" for you, you can either take it and be happy with what comes with it, or find a replacement. The worst thing you can do to a chick is let her think she's the only one. Just make sure she knows she's the MAIN one :obama:

352vwe.jpg

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My jumpoff and I got so wasted we ended up passing out for 12 hours, my girl came back from work to find us in bed :to:

:lawd: & :salute: @ you still being alive to make this post

thanks for doing that, so hopefully we don't have to go thru that :whew:

she was a CAC tho wasn't it? :lupe:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:lawd: & :salute: @ you still being alive to make this post

thanks for doing that, so hopefully we don't have to go thru that :whew:

she was a CAC tho wasn't it? :lupe:

A black chick would have cut the D off and fed it to the dog :wow: It had to be a CAC.