How did she catch you cheating?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

see thats the thing breh....you could be on your sh!t and think you covered all the bases...but theres always a loop hole...if your girl bout that life, she will find it

Yep, I had an ex guess my damn recovery questions and hack into my emails before. Funny thing is the ex I cheated on like 50 times never caught me but the one's I cheated on 1 or 2 times did. A nikka got too comfortable. I remember one of my ex's went through my phone and found some ol super extra freaky texts I was sending to a jumpoff. It was on some, let me stick ice in ya p*ssy and feed it to you then bust in your mouf type extra freaky shyt. :snoop: She was mad as fukk and tried to fight me. Had to use the ol shake and lock maneuver on her.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
one app had over 1,000,000 downloads wow

Damn, Good thing I'm single and don't trust these freaks :whew:.
Somebody needs to make a commercial about that shyt on some " every 10 seconds, a simp gets his heartbroken by a Harlot with the aid of these apps, control your hoes breh"

Are there apps like these for the iPhone tho?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Never got caught but I had close encounters. My problem is that I'm very arrogant and prideful. I don't want to get rid of my texts, pictures or anything. I like to keep em like dexter keeps his blood slides my n1gga. If you ever get caught tho the best thing as someone said is to act like you dont GAF and don't answer those tough questions like Why you did it. It's hard for a chick to leave you without getting closure. This will kill her inside cause it will eat at her even if she leave you she will want to know years later.

A good app to hide ya dirty laundry is audio manger(hide it pro) for android. It hides texts, pictures, phoen calls, etc. But it looks like some default app that controls ringtone, call, notification volumes. Whenver she opens it she just sees it as a dumb app, but you can enter a special password in it that unlocks all ya secrets.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
My sh1t was bulletproof brehs...my side knew the deal
Dont text or call until i hit u up....

:snoop:

My side said she was lonely sippin wine and got drunk. ..text me asking...:why you only call and text when ya girl aint around

Thats all ima say cuz the old lady may be lurking

But i dont even have any side hoes anymore now cuz my bi7ch is a detective and you never know when a text mssg or phone call could turn a nice day wit ya boo to a mothafukkin knightmare

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My sh1t was bulletproof brehs...my side knew the deal
Dont text or call until i hit u up....

My side said she was lonely sippin wine and got drunk. ..text me asking...:why you only call and text when ya girl aint around

Thats all ima say cuz the old lady may be lurking
might sound unfair... but I HATE unloyal or disobedient side chicks.
:mjpls: Aren't you Muslim?

Have you ever had a side b hit u w "aren't you Muslim, you shouldn't be doing this shyt anyway" :smh:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
might sound unfair... but I HATE unloyal or disobedient side chicks.
:mjpls: Aren't you Muslim?

Have you ever had a side b hit u w "aren't you Muslim, you shouldn't be doing this shyt anyway" :smh:

Thats what im saying tho King like what ever happened to the lovely ladies who played they lane and played it with perfection
The game has definitely changed for the worse my breh

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Never been caught and it will always stay that way.

even tho i wanted to fukk my ex's 3 best friends :youngsabo:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Damn, Good thing I'm single and don't trust these freaks :whew:.
Somebody needs to make a commercial about that shyt on some " every 10 seconds, a simp gets his heartbroken by a Harlot with the aid of these apps, control your hoes breh"

Are there apps like these for the iPhone tho?

There are apps for the iPhone too.

Scandalous world out there.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Got caught on the devil facebook breh back when it first dropped it was only for college students and you could search by the college name/class and all. So met a jump at a college party started spitting the game smashed but I was a football player so I was well known. Next day I stumble into class late and my boy has the :snoop: I'm like whats going on :aicmon: he says 'check your facebook wall breh" I check my wall and the Jump wrote had a "Nice night last night" :snoop: My girl replied to the message and the jump went crazy all over my facebook wall. Had a breh like :sadcam: came home to a teddy bear I gave her on valentines day with the head cut off with cheater written all over it :merchant:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Almost got caught but played it off smoothly. I had "Mom", "Ma", "Mother" on my contact list. My chick has these wandering super peripheral vision when my phone gets a message or rings. We in the car,my phone in the middle between us aux in into my stereo. Music stops, real mother calls, she sees it as "Mom". Tells me to pick up some stuff at the grocery store if i was going to come by later that evening. 10 minutes later incoming text received from "Ma"=Sidechick .
Me inside: :sadcam:

My Chick: Ma? Who's Ma?:usure:

Me: *Pretending to act frustrated* but i'm inside i'm :sadbron:, "Man, my mom needs to stop double checking on me like I can't pick up simple grocery. Its her Ipad.

Me: Picks up phone, calls real mother still pretending to be frustrated. So you want me to pick up sodas, and blah blah right? Okay cool i got it.

Mom: :mindblown:

My Chick: Babe, you do tend to forget sometimes, besides its your mom. *She turns everything into a joke* and forgets the whole ordeal.

Me: :blessed: I play along, "yeah you have a big head too boo."

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost got caught but played it off smoothly. I had "Mom", "Ma", "Mother" on my contact list. My chick has these wandering super peripheral vision when my phone gets a message or rings. We in the car,my phone in the middle between us aux in into my stereo. Music stops, real mother calls, she sees it as "Mom". Tells me to pick up some stuff at the grocery store if i was going to come by later that evening. 10 minutes later incoming text received from "Ma"=Sidechick .
Me inside: :sadcam:

My Chick: Ma? Who's Ma?:usure:

Me: *Pretending to act frustrated* but i'm inside i'm :sadbron:, "Man, my mom needs to stop double checking on me like I can't pick up simple grocery. Its her Ipad.

Me: Picks up phone, calls real mother still pretending to be frustrated. So you want me to pick up sodas, and blah blah right? Okay cool i got it.

Mom: :mindblown:

My Chick: Babe, you do tend to forget sometimes, besides its your mom. *She turns everything into a joke* and forgets the whole ordeal.

Me: :blessed: I play along, "yeah you have a big head too boo."

That does not sound like its worth all the trouble breh :ld: