How did she catch you cheating?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
It may be tough to figure out a way to do this with every side b... but it's always best to let the side chick know the situation...

I'm still working on this skill.

Its tricky and never fullproof because chicks are highly emotional unstable creatures...it starts off kool next thing you know u gettin emotional text messages. "This aint right" "its either me or her" "what about me" and of course "i hate you"

And if your lucky you can catch the text when wifey aint around and say "not now" or "u fukkin up the rules ma"

If not then :snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
One day I was at my girl house taking a shyt. Of course I had my phone with me. :youngsabo: I get done shytting :ahh: and she comes in to take a shower. Everything is cool, I'm chilling on the couch and I realize it's taking her awhile..... :patrice:

I reach into my pocket for my phone, it's not there. :lupe: I look everywhere for it and then I realize the horrible truth; I left it in the bathroom. :why::snoop::sadbron: I have a lock though (it was a bus number) so I should be good, right? Right? :merchant:

WRONG! She had been going through my phone while she was in the bathroom. She saw some pictures. Good thing she didn't read all the texts. :wow: Of course she didn't let me know she had been snooping when she came out. She was just "different." I was trying to spark up conversation, be affectionate, anything to judge her reaction and she was just :ehh: Yeah, I was toast. Started having a panic attack to the point I threw up. I got into bed and it was silent for a minute. Then she hit me with the, "Who is _________________________"

How I didn't end up riding a cab home that night I'll never know. She cried a little and let me slide but really she was doing her own dirt which I found out later. And that's how it usually is. Women cheat just as much as men. So I know a lot of Coli ladies are reading this shyt with steam coming out of their ears but y'all engage in dirt too; cheating or cheating with someone else's dude (or lady). Cheating is wrong but it's pretty much part of the game at this point. Best advice is to not get caught and to not be naive enough to think you aren't getting cheated on.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
:ohhh:So she just gonna hop in the shower after you take a steamy shyt. Aint let the fumes leave or nothin :lolbron:

Real **** the cell phone is the reason most people get caught now. Its just to easy to get comfortable and forget to lock it or leave it laying around for eyes to see. I never learned my lesson cuz ive been caught in so many ways. My baby moms was like Detective Conan...***** could find out a password or secret answer with ease and catch me red handed. She actually found out my password to my online bank account and saw I charged two tickets out to a movie plus dinner at quaker steak and lube when I had told her I was over my cousins crib watchin the game. I get home from a good movie and meal topped off with a good bust off :ahh: to top it off. She sittin in the living room in the dark smokin a cig.....she dont even smoke so im like :leon: She asks me where I been so im like :youngsabo: over my big cuz crib watching the game. She straight hit me with the :ufdup: and shows the bank summary :snoop: how the **** she figure out my password. She starts cussing me out in spanish and I dont know wtf she saying:mindblown: she tossin clothes and shyt and im over my moms crib for two weeks :beli: Aint no tellin how much pounding her vag got :to:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
While we're talking about phones; sending a text to the wrong chick though......:wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Its tricky and never fullproof because chicks are highly emotional unstable creatures...it starts off kool next thing you know u gettin emotional text messages. "This aint right" "its either me or her" "what about me" and of course "i hate you"

And if your lucky you can catch the text when wifey aint around and say "not now" or "u fukkin up the rules ma"

If not then :snoop:

I've been a side chick, a fukk buddy, whatever.. and I'll tell you straight up the only guy I caught emotional feelings for is one who would do "relationship" type shyt..

like take me out to dinner and on dates, cuddle with me, show interest in me that's more than "i just wanna fukk you" etc etc..

can't be doin that type of stuff

some girls are okay with just fukkin', we're not all that different than guys in that department..but once both cross the line of "we're just fukkin' then you leavin" is when things can get messy

that's just from my experience with the situation tho

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I was really drunk and fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Her: I've cheated on you.

Me: Oh well, i've fukked about 5 people behind your back so whatever :myman:

Her: I haven't really cheated on you, i never would have, i just said it to see if you have...:to:

Me: Oh well:manny:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I've been a side chick, a fukk buddy, whatever.. and I'll tell you straight up the only guy I caught emotional feelings for is one who would do "relationship" type shyt..

like take me out to dinner and on dates, cuddle with me, show interest in me that's more than "i just wanna fukk you" etc etc..

can't be doin that type of stuff

some girls are okay with just fukkin', we're not all that different than guys in that department..but once both cross the line of "we're just fukkin' then you leavin" is when things can get messy

that's just from my experience with the situation tho

and thats why its such a tricky situation...i never learned how to hold back or go half azz into anything...so i cant help smashing a side boo like we making love kissing caressing and all that ...
thats just who i am...especially if she got juicy lips

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
and thats why its such a tricky situation...i never learned how to hold back or go half azz into anything...so i cant help smashing a side boo like we making love kissing caressing and all that ...
thats just who i am...especially if she got juicy lips

True, I feel you..

I'm not really the type of person to become emotional invested in someone..

After my one and only "real" relationship went sour, I basically turned into this emotionally numb cynical person so it's pretty easy for me to not cross that line UNLESS the other person seems to be showin emotional interest, even then I try to take it with a grain of salt

so unless youre that type of person, its going to be impossible to not hold back and then expect the side girl to not be all up in a frenzy..

but i guess that's part of the game when it comes to havin a side chick, ya know?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
True, I feel you..

I'm not really the type of person to become emotional invested in someone..

After my one and only "real" relationship went sour, I basically turned into this emotionally numb cynical person so it's pretty easy for me to not cross that line UNLESS the other person seems to be showin emotional interest, even then I try to take it with a grain of salt

so unless youre that type of person, its going to be impossible to not hold back and then expect the side girl to not be all up in a frenzy..

but i guess that's part of the game when it comes to havin a side chick, ya know?

emotions come in cycles and seasons...one minute you could be ice cold fukk a chick kick her out and sometimes you wanna lay up in it for a minute

that pillow talk is what get ninjas in trouble the most

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
emotions come in cycles and seasons...one minute you could be ice cold fukk a chick kick her out and sometimes you wanna lay up in it for a minute

that pillow talk is what get ninjas in trouble the most

exactly..

gotta save that for your main chick, tho..

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to panama city beach for spring break without my girl :bryan:

met some lightskin black chick outside some club...brought her back to the hotel and completely forgot that ppl who dont live in that hotel cant be in there past 10 :mindblown:

So im there thinkin up every plan that i can to get her into my hotel room to smash real quick and after about 45 mins of debating with the front manager i managed to convince him to let her up for a half hour :obama:

So i call her a cab and we get to smashin and :eat:...towards the end when im bout to let loose the driver calls and im tryna focus on stroking/not busting/ and trying to decipher what the fukk this cab driver is tryna tell me....after all that , the chick dipped and we left a day later...my girl jokingly asked me if i had any drunk bytches in my hotel room and not wanting to lie (i'm the type to not sugarcoat anything) i told her exactly how it happened

long story short she blew the fukk up on me yelling/arguing/crying/hugging me/telling me she hates me and loves me at the same time :manny:

eventually broke up and i still been :eat: to this day

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:dahell: What kinda phones yall got?
Aint no way in the world my girl can get into mines
Get that Android playa