How did she catch you cheating?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That naming chicks other names in contacts, and guy names n shyt... will get you caught up eventually.. it's only sounds smart when u first do it.

Tru

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl at the time was pregnant working at Olive Garden. It was my birthday so I was chillen with a sidepiece from my job. We both were listening to music at my crib when some r&b music started playing...we proceed to start fu##ing. I'm thinking I got a few hours bc of her usual schedule...so I'm balls in deep when my girl walks in on us in the act my pants around my ankles. Worst part is I had to take my sidepiece home bc I picked her up. At this point I know I fu##ed up so I end up Chillen with her...went to the gym and worked out and grabbed something to eat. Ended up taking her over a female friends crib and hit it again...It was all good till I had to face reality the next day with a hundred messages and 50 missed calls...that's when u snap back to reality. :wow:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl at the time was pregnant working at Olive Garden. It was my birthday so I was chillen with a sidepiece from my job. We both were listening to music at my crib when some r&b music started playing...we proceed to start fu##ing. I'm thinking I got a few hours bc of her usual schedule...so I'm balls in deep when my girl walks in on us in the act my pants around my ankles. Worst part is I had to take my sidepiece home bc I picked her up. At this point I know I fu##ed up so I end up Chillen with her...went to the gym and worked out and grabbed something to eat. Ended up taking her over a female friends crib and hit it again...It was all good till I had to face reality the next day with a hundred messages and 50 missed calls...that's when u snap back to reality. :wow:

So what happened the next day?:heh:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Got caught on the devil facebook breh back when it first dropped it was only for college students and you could search by the college name/class and all. So met a jump at a college party started spitting the game smashed but I was a football player so I was well known. Next day I stumble into class late and my boy has the :snoop: I'm like whats going on :aicmon: he says 'check your facebook wall breh" I check my wall and the Jump wrote had a "Nice night last night" :snoop: My girl replied to the message and the jump went crazy all over my facebook wall. Had a breh like :sadcam: came home to a teddy bear I gave her on valentines day with the head cut off with cheater written all over it :merchant:
did she stay?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Almost got caught but played it off smoothly. I had "Mom", "Ma", "Mother" on my contact list. My chick has these wandering super peripheral vision when my phone gets a message or rings. We in the car,my phone in the middle between us aux in into my stereo. Music stops, real mother calls, she sees it as "Mom". Tells me to pick up some stuff at the grocery store if i was going to come by later that evening. 10 minutes later incoming text received from "Ma"=Sidechick .
Me inside: :sadcam:

My Chick: Ma? Who's Ma?:usure:

Me: *Pretending to act frustrated* but i'm inside i'm :sadbron:, "Man, my mom needs to stop double checking on me like I can't pick up simple grocery. Its her Ipad.

Me: Picks up phone, calls real mother still pretending to be frustrated. So you want me to pick up sodas, and blah blah right? Okay cool i got it.

Mom: :mindblown:

My Chick: Babe, you do tend to forget sometimes, besides its your mom. *She turns everything into a joke* and forgets the whole ordeal.

Me: :blessed: I play along, "yeah you have a big head too boo."
are yall together?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

and she was pregnant? did she keep the baby? did she get past what happened? was it your baby she was pregnant with?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wow your a dirtball cheating on a pregnant woman

:mindblown:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Its hard to be faithful when women out here throwing the box at you...and the more g you are and less thirsty you seem the more aggressive and thirsty they become
:lupe:

Tru

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow your a dirtball cheating on a pregnant woman

:mindblown:

Cheating is cheating...it was a series of events that led up to it. Pregnancy is a stressful period for any relationship. I found out somethings that she did behind my back and and at the point didn't care. I was immature and didn't know how to cope with shyt. We needed up patching things up. We both cheated on each other. Some relationships aren't healthy so u look for peace and pleasure in other ways...weed, drinking, hobbies, or women. I grew from it so that's all that's matters.

Tru

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what happened the next day?:heh:

I had to work so I had time to think out the whole situation. At this point there's no point in lying so I had to man up and let her know why i did it. Don't get me wrong it was about a week before she would listen so I had to sit thru the the cussing, crying, and name calling. But u gotta face the reality u made. Wouldn't wish it on any dude. I look back now and we good. I'm still cool with the sidepiece and she ended up having a kid by a dude I went to school with so she got over it too. I should've broke up with her instead of cheating but hindsight is 20/20 when ur caught in the moment.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It may be tough to figure out a way to do this with every side b... but it's always best to let the side chick know the situation...

I'm still working on this skill.