How did she catch you cheating?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Some of yall (android) brehs need to find out about 2 apps...one called Private SMS & Call...the other called Vaulty. The private sms one will divert all texts from certain numbers to a different inbox...with this app you never have to worry about dumb shyt poppin off from dumb shyt poppin up on your phone...and Vaulty hides any pic you choose.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of yall (android) brehs need to find out about 2 apps...one called Private SMS & Call...the other called Vaulty. The private sms one will divert all texts from certain numbers to a different inbox...with this app you never have to worry about dumb shyt poppin off from dumb shyt poppin up on your phone...and Vaulty hides any pic you choose.

:ohhh:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Cell phone left on the charger after a drunk session at the local ratchet club downtown with my homies. No lock. No deleted call history or txts. Naked pics. All out wide open. Got woken up with a stiff jab to the jaw at 4AM.:sadcam::why::snoop:

Aint nothing worse than being woken up from a deep ass sleep and having to immediately defend yourself against being busted. I went thru this same shyt a month ago. :patrice: Woke up to solid finger pokes on my shoulder and her asking "Wtf is this shyt??" I was half sleep so I denied everything. Even with her holding my phone in my face with a message from the other girl on it. :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
It's 2013 and you tryna hide sh*t with Facebook, cameras, Instagram, etc? Look bish, I got 7" for you, you can either take it and be happy with what comes with it, or find a replacement. The worst thing you can do to a chick is let her think she's the only one. Just make sure she knows she's the MAIN one :obama:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Aint nothing worse than being woken up from a deep ass sleep and having to immediately defend yourself against being busted. I went thru this same shyt a month ago. :patrice: Woke up to solid finger pokes on my shoulder and her asking "Wtf is this shyt??" I was half sleep so I denied everything. Even with her holding my phone in my face with a message from the other girl on it. :manny:

Best thing to do is divert, deny and try to flip it on her. Had to hit her with the you aint freaky like you use to be so I get pics from a jawn every now and then but I aint **** tho I promise :youngsabo:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
My homie deletes his call log/texts and he leaves his phone out on the couch and goes to use the bathroom, but b4 he does, he turns his phone on airplane mode.(he wanted his girl to feel at ease by leaving his phone in the room with her)

While he was in the bathroom, some girl sent him an email and his girl saw it. Even though it was on airplane mode, he forgot to turn the wifi off on his phone. :snoop:

:duck: airplane mode kills all Internet/data access

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My momma caught me wit a busdown N proceeded to snitch on me calling my bm N errything:beli:

My same whore of a mother who I lied for so many times as she cheated on so many bfs:comeon:

Its been 11years N haven't been caught since:steviej:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
My jumpoff and I got so wasted we ended up passing out for 12 hours, my girl came back from work to find us in bed :to:

0NZO4.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Left my yahoo email logged in and she went through my email. Saw all kinds of naked pictures of hoes. Fellas best thing you can do if you get caught cheating is act like you don't give a fukk and don't beg her to stay. Promise you she will get over the shyt asap but be aware because she might have revenge on her mind. :usure:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I remember some dude on :hamster: got caught out via Skype logs and shyt, simple shyt like that always comes to back to bite you :lupe: