How did she catch you cheating?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Some of yall (android) brehs need to find out about 2 apps...one called Private SMS & Call...the other called Vaulty. The private sms one will divert all texts from certain numbers to a different inbox...with this app you never have to worry about dumb shyt poppin off from dumb shyt poppin up on your phone...and Vaulty hides any pic you choose.

dap + rep

post of the year

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
When I refused to sever ties with my girl, the side chick took to Facebook and spilled everything.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Aint nothing worse than being woken up from a deep ass sleep and having to immediately defend yourself against being busted. I went thru this same shyt a month ago. :patrice: Woke up to solid finger pokes on my shoulder and her asking "Wtf is this shyt??" I was half sleep so I denied everything. Even with her holding my phone in my face with a message from the other girl on it. :manny:

did she stay?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
First thing I do is make sure all text's are erased immediately. I've always wondered why dudes and even chicks keep text for days or weeks at a time.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:duck: airplane mode kills all Internet/data access

:stopitslime:Actually you are wrong, you can put your phone in airplane mode and still use wifi. I do it all the time when I travel out of the country. Phone stays in airplane mode and I just use wifi when available.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I know one thing, a lot of you nikkas shared that girl once she caught you cheating and stayed. Hoes be feeling like they get one revenge dikk after they catch you. :ufdup:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Google Latitude....

I didn't even know wtf this shyt was. But apparently my girl added me as a friend and she could see my location on her map. She caught me in the parking lot of waffle house with one of my less attractive jump offs.

The reason she tracked me was because somebody told her they saw me with another chick and she started getting suspicious. But she couldn't catch me cause a nikka was bullet proof with his cheating. Everything was done through GVoice and only on the actual webpage, I never installed the app on my phone. Googled helped me cheat with GVoice and got me busted with Latitude.

Google giveth and Google taketh :blessed:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: this whole thread. Getting caught because you fukkin up on the fundamentals

It's just stats and percetages. You can't blame nikkas. IF you smash random chicks all the time.. you prolly wont get caught. But that's unrealistic. Eventually you'll like 1 or two and have mini side relationships.. and in those cases you're bound to get caught.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Had a side bytch who claimed she was in it just for sex... Well bytch caught feelings and one night we were fukking she was riding and my girl calls. Now im a scumbag and would always answer even if i was doing the side chick. But this time bytch starts moaning and yelling before i can hit end call.:wow:
Grabs my phone and dashes to bathroom to call my girl and spill it all. Drive home was :sadcam:till i got there and my girl was fukking a neighbor as revenge:dead:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Cell phone left on the charger after a drunk session at the local ratchet club downtown with my homies. No lock. No deleted call history or txts. Naked pics. All out wide open. Got woken up with a stiff jab to the jaw at 4AM.:sadcam::why::snoop:

tumblr_inline_mllvv6NKV81qz4rgp.gif