How come Women rarely/never approach men?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
On the real, females be hitting on me from a distance, but I usually don't pay it no mind. Idk I've always been weary if a chick steps to me on some " what up, give me your number" type shyt because females like that... Well I'll let you be the judge of that, but for the most part if you want to holla be smooth about it like I do. Trust me ladies, I am a gentleman I will never disrespect you or be loud about it like some of these females do. Keep it simple and you be surprise.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I cant speak for all women, but a lot of women have zero need to approach men. In addition to always being told by my dad not to chase a man, I've never seen a man that gave me the urge to nor do i like dating complete strangers.

Eta: i am not saying that when who do approach need to or are desperate.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
They do...they're just typically very subtle with their approach.

Instead of outright hollering at you they'll toss out signs/signals to get your attention.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: Because they don't have too....the first thing that might get a chick to feel you is you havin the nerve to approach her. Its so easy to tell which ni99as on here get pussi and which ones don't

i've had chicks approach me but it was only like 5% out of all the times i had to make the first move.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
I heard them Swedish chicks be aggressive...thats word to the Wikileaks cat n the girl with the dragon tattoo :ohhh:

For real. Scandinavian chicks give no fukks breh they dont have time for games, if they wanna mess with you they going for it straight up :obama:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Women don't approach me cause I'm ugly.

I don't approach women cause I'm ugly.

It's a lose-lose shytuation.

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why should women approach men when they have lame desperate thirsty men like some yall to do it!