How come Women rarely/never approach men?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Because I have low self esteem and assume that a good looking guy has better looking women approaching him quite often so im not trynna "win" over a guy.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
To answer the question the game is different for women. They put themselves in positions to be holla at. Eye contact, hair flip, walk right in front of you etc. If you aren't taking the bait with these obvious signs then you might want to try dudes or something... If a girl has NEVER stepped to you, you probably an ugly ass nikka :pachaha:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Since 90% of men have approaching problems

So what gives? Is it a shyness thing? A safety thing? A social conditioning thing? An evolutionary thing? Would it matter if I was denzel or some other celebrity?
I know there are some situations like a celebrity thing where women might approach a man but is that it

Because they're women. You're the one with the seed friend. The one that knocks on the door. The door doesnt knock on your hand, friend. Play your position. Lets not use low self esteem and fear as an excuse to change the rules. Be a man and overcome your fears.

Whats next. *how come women dont jump in fights when their man is being jumped*

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Fat chicks LOVE in-shape dudes too. :patrice:

"Make a muscle. You could be my traaaaainer." :noah:

"Oh my GAAAAAWD! Lift your shirt up! Can I feel? Oh my GOOOOOD." :noah:

....they make the best bait though when attractive chicks are around. :scheme: :whistle:

:pachaha: That's exactly how they act!

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Because I have low self esteem and assume that a good looking guy has better looking women approaching him quite often so im not trynna "win" over a guy.

That's the same reason some guys (me included) don't approach good looking women.

Anyway I think it's a combination of women not being used to being rejected, social conditioning, and also...the fact that they probably "approach" us in a different way. Hints, subtle messages etc, but we may feel like they're not "approaching" us just because they do it another way.

Anyway nowadays I think the game is changing quite a lot, it's nothing for girls to approach guys in Belgium, more less the same in France. Been approached a fair amount of times, the majority of chicks ive been with actually approached me, or put themselves in a position for me to approach them.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Because as much as these bytches act like they want a smooth gentleman or some shyt, they prefer the a$$hole who walks up to THEM and basically tells her what he wants

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
No pressure to. For every dude that won't approach anyone there's 10 that will. Some of us do though... no "game" necessary.

:shaq:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
To answer the question the game is different for women. They put themselves in positions to be holla at. Eye contact, hair flip, walk right in front of you etc. If you aren't taking the bait with these obvious signs then you might want to try dudes or something... If a girl has NEVER stepped to you, you probably an ugly ass nikka :pachaha:
Women only give me dirty looks. Confirms that I'm an ugly ass nikka :heh::to:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
it's embedded in our genes.... men like to chase, hunt and conquer, females like the game of being conquered...shyt is quite thrilling
A load of bullshyt cause when dudes got known status, money, power, most chicks throw all this genes shyt in the bushes :birdman:. They really don't want to do much hard work (facing getting rejected in this situation) and we let them get away with it so I can't blame them for taking advantage of it. Just wish they would be honest though.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Its because of ****** putting the ***** on some grand pedestal and get psyched out of the task at hand. Its just *****. These hoes too lazy and built up by thirsty ***** on the regular. If you want it go get it you lame. If she say no then its :pacspit: *** I aint want your yeast infected *** anyway. Atleast thats how I look at it.:manny: