How come Women rarely/never approach men?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
an't Remember The Last Time I Was Outright Approached.

I Can Remember A Ton Of Times Where Women Have Done Some Corn Ball Shyt Like Stay In My General View Area, And Hover Around Me .... "Accidentally" Bump Into Me, Or Ask Me Silly questions About Random Shyt ....Cashier bytches Being Like "Im Open !! :krs: " With Like A Customer Right In Front Of Them....

And Call Me A Herb But In Most Of Those Cases, I WaSnt Sure If I Was Imagining ShYt Or What So I Let Them All Go ...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its because women don't like rejection.

I know chicks will drop that I'm old fashion bs,

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
To answer the question the game is different for women. They put themselves in positions to be holla at. Eye contact, hair flip, walk right in front of you etc. If you aren't taking the bait with these obvious signs then you might want to try dudes or something... If a girl has NEVER stepped to you, you probably an ugly ass nikka :pachaha:

:ld:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I wish they did.

but i'm from Toronto man. and girls seldom approach guys up here. I notice girls give way more blatent signals south of the border.

weird thing here is they all over you, once every other girl is all over you.

dunno if that makes any sense but that's how it goes round here.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Because I have low self esteem and assume that a good looking guy has better looking women approaching him quite often so im not trynna "win" over a guy.

Coli thirst gunna hit you a tidal wave in a minute:

wave-and-girl.gif

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The thing is.. if women approached more often, especially guys who usually have to work a little harder for the attention they get, they'd see a whole diff side to these dudes. They'd get a more confident, swagged out guy because he knows she is at least minimally interested, so he's not afraid of being laughed at. She'll get a much closer version of the "real" him, rather than the guy who is afraid of being shot down.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Because as much as these bytches act like they want a smooth gentleman or some shyt, they prefer the a$$hole who walks up to THEM and basically tells her what he wants

I know thats how the game works.

But bytchess need to walk straight up to the dude and be like

yo whats ur number. Cuts some time and effort

This hoes be givng away the number but not replying when u text

:snoop:

BrehMan

Old Avi from :hamster:
Daps
Reppin
See the Avi
Women do approach men; the men don't usually notice because the ones that do, aren't that attractive.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Society, peer pressure, fear of rejection, insecurity.

The list goes on....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women are really insecure and emotional, can u imagine if they get rejected....theyll probably end up on the pipe

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
To answer the question the game is different for women. They put themselves in positions to be holla at. Eye contact, hair flip, walk right in front of you etc. If you aren't taking the bait with these obvious signs then you might want to try dudes or something... If a girl has NEVER stepped to you, you probably an ugly ass nikka :pachaha:

My daddy blessed me with good hair :mjpls:

Random broads rubbing their hands through it. Asking me where I'm from and can they touch it :lupe: Instant convo starter :smugbiden:

That's way better than you giving some covert, 007 signal in front of us hoping a nikka sees it. How about you smile at the nikka, sit down next to him, bump his arm by accident. If you cute, he'll get the hint and know you choosing :smugfavre:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
They do though......

chicks love to flirt, if you didnt get the hint then you is a clown.

Some of you lames just dont get approached.

Im just a normal dude, so dont even come in with that fukk boy bullshyt acting like im saying im some super ladies man who bags dimes every day.

Yall dudes need to leave the house once in a while.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Men are the hunters, women are the hunted. Quit being a bytch and grow some balls. :pacspit:

Any broad who approaches me is desperate in my eyes, probably because she has some deficiency that chases the other thousands of potential men away.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Women don't approach because some of u guys fellow mates sweat these broads so much these chicks have it in there head dudes must step to them.

dudes put these trollop hoez on picasso status when half of them isn't worth a pot to pissed in