How come Women rarely/never approach men?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You sure you didn't go the doctors because a chick hit on you? :troll:

Seriously though, how'd she do it?

I walked in and there was a cute girl behind the desk and her male coworker. In the process of him taking my information, a PYT came up (obviously friends with the other cute girl and male coworker) and leaned over the counter and started talking to the other cute chick. The PYT is 5'5 or 5'6, but definitely no taller than 5'7, mixed chick with a gorgeous complexion, wearing glasses, light brown and dark brown hair--which is pulled back into a simple ponytail, with stunning hazel eyes. Here... there's my Sistine Chapel

:o:

Anyway, I sit down as the male coworker is processing my information. I'm staring at her as she's writing something down on a piece of paper. She's right handed and has a weird habit of biting her succulent lips when she writes...I'm enamored.Those lips; they are painted light pink I believe females call it "naked" or some sort. She wears the faintest hint of makeup which exudes her confidence, and she's extremely captivating (I wish to share my story with you brehs and I cant stress that enough. I want you to feel how I felt, see the things I saw and I believe a sign of a good author is to put the reader right in his shoes and let him/her walk around in them a little). Excuse my tangent.

:popcorn:

So Im staring, she feels me staring, Im feeling her feel me staring and so I glance away. Out the corner of my eyes I see her stare back at me. She's still looking, then She asked ( or maybe told me.) with the sweetest voice " Youre an aviator"

:dwillhuh: Im like yea, how'd you know:ohmy:

PYT: You have a certain look to you:o:

And then the conversation delved off into what my ears would call symphonies and my eyes mosaic paintings of likes mere mortals wouldn't understand. I love her. And if this was New Years Eve in NYC, I'll be picking out the best spot in Times Square to drop to a knee.

I've always been iffy about approaching girls when they're working so to have one approach me Id like to call it:

Last edited by a moderator:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
My reasons:
Im shy(really... i am) :youngsabo:
HATE rejection
Im old-fashioned

Fat chicks LOVE in-shape dudes too. :patrice:

"Make a muscle. You could be my traaaaainer." :noah:

"Oh my GAAAAAWD! Lift your shirt up! Can I feel? Oh my GOOOOOD." :noah:

....they make the best bait though when attractive chicks are around. :scheme: :whistle:
Big girls are very confident.

Anyway, I sit down as the male coworker is processing my information. I'm staring at her as she's writing something down on a piece of paper. She's right handed and has a weird habit of biting her succulent lips when she writes...I'm enamored.Those lips; they are painted light pink I believe females call it "naked" or some sort.

NUDE. He said naked lmao

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Females take rejection poorly...men are conditioned to be persevere in all things. Females are taught if they are denied then there is something wrong with them.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Women approaching and getting denied is the ultimate ether, up there with being denied a job or suffering some sort of social humiliation. That's the typical opinion, anyway. Most women just look at dudes like "Ok, let's see this nikka work for it" as a means to test him out. Women walking up to us and showing interest is doing the work for us.

All you gotta do is say you like sports and have The Dark Knight on bluray, then we ready to simp on a thousand-trillion :yeshrug:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Dead serious. At work let me try to holler at a pyt and I'm getting dirty looks like :scusthov: mostly from the black and hispanic chicks. The few chicks that smile back at me are already doing it too late.
I know the club isn't the place, but nothing there either. Straight up striking down any advances like :mindblown: starting to think these chicks just want to be facebook and instagram famous with a milli plus likes.
And the chicks who do approach me? Almost makes me want to commit that:no:

Cue the coli-wolves:yeshrug:

Tl; dr :to:

bradbury

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same reason women in the animal kingdom don't approach men. They don't need to, men will duel it out.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i do feel it has something with the perpetuation of the human species as well, like a female who approaches a male will automatically lose respect for him (disconsider him) and will not perpetuate with him due to the fact that he cannot muster the courage to approach her....just a food for thought, but hey, we're rational individuals, i don't think it really applies in full

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Since 90% of men have approaching problems

So what gives? Is it a shyness thing? A safety thing? A social conditioning thing? An evolutionary thing? Would it matter if I was denzel or some other celebrity?
I know there are some situations like a celebrity thing where women might approach a man but is that it
Why don't millionaires get EBT cards from the government so they can buy food for themselves on them?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Same reason women in the animal kingdom don't approach men. They don't need to, men will duel it out.
Apparently women in the animal kingdom do go after men. I think I saw that in the thread about women or somewhere else on here but I wouldn't personally know I don't really watch that shyt lol.

Edit:We are funny as people when we don't want to do shyt cats get real religious, traditional, etc but when you wanna do it you can't be stopped, independent, non traditional, etc. shyt is beyond funny to me.