How come Women rarely/never approach men?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a ratchet Opa Locka chick and a group of her friends approach me once. It was pretty uncomfortable to say the least. bytch wouldn't get the hint and kept following me for about 6 months. :huhldup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
ugly and or fat hoes have no problem trying to get at dudes.

i've also noticed white jawns can be a tad more aggressive about approaching or sending the signals to be approached :manny: its mostly social conditionin tho

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Women approach me all the time. I think it's a matter of your setting/environment. Another key thing to note, I have looong since noticed though that out of 5 women that may approach you in a month, and I mean actually approach/holla at you first, MAYBE one of them will actually be up to standards. Attractive women is a different story altogether. They are aggressive as well, trust me, but definitely not to the degree of less desirable women. But overall it depends on your surroundings, because women of all sorts WILL approach you if they want you, and almost at the same rate as men do it.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I had a ratchet Opa Locka chick and a group of her friends approach me once. It was pretty uncomfortable to say the least. bytch wouldn't get the hint and kept following me for about 6 months. :huhldup:

I had a fat Moroccan chick ask me to take off my shirt in a shisha cafe last year. She was :scusthov:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
attractive women tend to be social retards. they never had to develop a personality. never have to take a risk in their damn lives. take these bytches off the pedestal

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
ugly and or fat hoes have no problem trying to get at dudes.

Fat chicks LOVE in-shape dudes too. :patrice:

"Make a muscle. You could be my traaaaainer." :noah:

"Oh my GAAAAAWD! Lift your shirt up! Can I feel? Oh my GOOOOOD." :noah:

....they make the best bait though when attractive chicks are around. :scheme: :whistle:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Everybody has been approached, it's whether you were interested in that person or not that matters. Men complain when the women they want don't approach them...women the same. Men, we have to get over the fact that women we want don't approach. It's not changing. Go for the women you want until you find that "one".