How come Women rarely/never approach men?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We have to acknowledge that men in 2013 can no longer hand the traditional responsibilities that come with being a man and now want to push it off on the women so they can be treated the way the women are treated.

I think this is in part due to the fact that so many men were raised by single mothers and emasculated fathers and have a sense of entitlement being raised by a woman who wanted a daughter instead of a son. Households where the son does all the housework and dishes and the daughter just sits in her room thinking about dikk.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women inherently are competitive among each other. They talk behind each other's backs, backstab, act catty, etc. Imagine if you are a chick and approach a dude, the other ladies will say you're desperate and how you ain't ish. It's stupid how women always blame men for image problems and ish, when it's really their own self-imposed damn fault.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you think about it the answer is because they have no need to do so. A millionaire has about as much need for an EBT card as women have a need to approach men.

If you live in a would of abundance where you can have what you want without needing to proactively seek it out why would you seek it out?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I haven't approached a SINGLE female all summer since I've been home from school. This shyt is going to change:hmmm: right?:sadcam:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Because they don't want to seem thirsty or seem like sluts

But realistically I've had longer relationships with females who have approached me because it seemed like they knew what they wanted and was like :youngsabo:

But then.... :manny:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
If you think about it the answer is because they have no need to do so. A millionaire has about as much need for an EBT card as women have a need to approach men.

If you live in a world of abundance where you can have what you want without needing to proactively seek it out why would you seek it out?

Because a woman will still want a quality guy. We all agree on the-coli that 80% of women still want the top 20% of men, right? I mean even if they can't have it, they still want it.

Therefore, even if a woman has an abundance of men chasing after her, she'll always want a man of quality. If she has quality men chasing after her, she may want a man of higher quality. Or, she may just be REALLY attracted to one guy and has her sights set on him. She may have to approach that guy, or stand out somehow so he'll notice her, or she'll miss out. If she does miss out she'll definitely get some other dude, that's not in question. The question is: will she get the same quality of man she just missed out on? Maybe... maybe not.

If a woman really wants a quality guy, a guy who stands out, is wanted by other women, a guy she is really attracted to...she just might have to approach him in order to get him; no matter how beautiful she is or how many other guys are chasing after her.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because a woman will still want a quality guy. We all agree on the-coli that 80% of women still want the top 20% of men, right? I mean even if they can't have it, they still want it.

Therefore, even if a woman has an abundance of men chasing after her, she'll always want a man of quality. If she has quality men chasing after her, she may want a man of higher quality. Or, she may just be REALLY attracted to one guy and has her sights set on him. She may have to approach that guy, or stand out somehow so he'll notice her, or she'll miss out. If she does miss out she'll definitely get some other dude, that's not in question. The question is: will she get the same quality of man she just missed out on? Maybe... maybe not.

If a woman really wants a quality guy, a guy who stands out, is wanted by other women, a guy she is really attracted to...she just might have to approach him in order to get him; no matter how beautiful she is or how many other guys are chasing after her.
Women don't want to take the lead. they want to be in the presence of a man that shows he's competent enough to allow them to relax and let him take the lead.

If that's the case and she sees a guy that looks interesting and he doesn't take the lead and approach how has she missed out when either he's not interested or not man enough to take the lead?

a woman stepping to a man has nothing to do with her seeking out quality because if she's half decent looking almost any man is gonna take her up on that offer. the cornball that has zero confidence is gonna chat it up with her if he doesn't have to have the courage to approach.

there are three reasons women don't approach men
1. Fear of rejection
2. They don't want to take the lead when dealing with a man
3. Men approach them so they don't have to

there are aggressive women who do approach men but that's a skill developed out of necessity not a strategy.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try to really let your guard down, apart from the odd exception postin on here ect, they're terrified

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Women don't want to take the lead. they want to be in the presence of a man that shows he's competent enough to allow them to relax and let him take the lead. they are lazy when it comes to that but it helps a lot of guys ego to feel all he mannish so it works for the most part.

If that's the case and she sees a guy that looks interesting and he doesn't take the lead and approach how has she missed out when either he's not interested or not man enough to take the lead?

a woman stepping to a man has nothing to do with her seeking out quality because if she's half decent looking almost any man is gonna take her up on that offer. the cornball that has zero confidence is gonna chat it up with her if he doesn't have to have the courage to approach.

there are three reasons women don't approach men
1. Fear of rejection
2. They don't want to take the lead when dealing with a man
3. Men approach them so they don't have to

there are aggressive women who do approach men but that's a skill developed out of necessity not a strategy.
Besides what I fixed I agree but I also agree with dude you quoted. For those women that don't get what they looking for they should try a different strategy just saying. Any girl that gets the quality she wants or needs isn't really going to say shyt but the others with excuses for days maybe they should try something different. I say the same for guys too in similar situations.