How come Women rarely/never approach men?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Besides what I fixed I agree but I also agree with dude you quoted. For those women that don't get what they looking for they should try a different strategy just saying. Any girl that gets the quality she wants or needs isn't really going to say shyt but the others with excuses for days maybe they should try something different. I say the same for guys too in similar situations.
what i said was another way of saying women want a man that makes them feel secure.

when you feel secure you can relax and you don't have to worry. deep down even the most belligerent woman doesn't wanna take the lead in a relationship with a man and if he fails her test and allows her to lead she'll do it but resent him for it and look at his with disdain.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what i said was another way of saying women want a man that makes them feel secure.

when you feel secure you can relax and you don't have to worry. deep down even the most belligerent woman doesn't wanna take the lead in a relationship with a man and if he fails her test and allows her to lead she'll do it but resent him for it and look at his with disdain.
I agree but I just like to call secure (as far as this case) what it really is lazy. In any other situation we call somebody not wanting to do things for the betterment of themselves or situation at the minimum lazy so I see no difference here. How can you resent somebody for not doing your work or something you can easily do yourself cause you just dont want to do it? I just don't get that throwing all this male/female bullshyt gender roles shyt in the bushes. IMO this is why a lot of chicks don't feel they have to do much but show the fukk up cause of thinking like that.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only read the thread title, that's bullshyt trust me. Get on ur job n chicks will be all up on

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Women don't want to take the lead. they want to be in the presence of a man that shows he's competent enough to allow them to relax and let him take the lead.

If that's the case and she sees a guy that looks interesting and he doesn't take the lead and approach how has she missed out when either he's not interested or not man enough to take the lead?

a woman stepping to a man has nothing to do with her seeking out quality because if she's half decent looking almost any man is gonna take her up on that offer. the cornball that has zero confidence is gonna chat it up with her if he doesn't have to have the courage to approach.

there are three reasons women don't approach men
1. Fear of rejection
2. They don't want to take the lead when dealing with a man
3. Men approach them so they don't have to

there are aggressive women who do approach men but that's a skill developed out of necessity not a strategy.

My response to the underlined is this: If they're in the club/bar/party, and she's just judging based on strictly superficial qualities; then yes, she wouldn't know what she's missing out on and it wouldn't be a big deal to move on. But maybe they are in the same sort of social institution, (school, work, neighborhood association, church, etc.). In those cases, she's seen enough of him over a period of time to know exactly how much of a quality individual he is. She might not want to miss out. She may have to approach.

In response to the bolded: My initial post in this thread still stands. A half decent women will still want the best she can get. You say any guy is going to take her up on her offer. But would she offer it to just ''any guy'' or is she only going to offer it up to a man of a certain standard? One she is attracted to because he's a quality individual, (in her opinion). No, this isn't a universal constant. Call it 85%.

Lemme ask you this Winb83: Have you ever seen an attractive woman who likes a man, but is not able to get that guy that she likes? I have. I've even known a few women who have turned down men who approach them because they want a dudes they haven't even talked to yet. Again, not a universal constant, just 85%.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I walked in and there was a cute girl behind the desk and her male coworker. In the process of him taking my information, a PYT came up (obviously friends with the other cute girl and male coworker) and leaned over the counter and started talking to the other cute chick. The PYT is 5'5 or 5'6, but definitely no taller than 5'7, mixed chick with a gorgeous complexion, wearing glasses, light brown and dark brown hair--which is pulled back into a simple ponytail, with stunning hazel eyes. Here... there's my Sistine Chapel

:o:

Anyway, I sit down as the male coworker is processing my information. I'm staring at her as she's writing something down on a piece of paper. She's right handed and has a weird habit of biting her succulent lips when she writes...I'm enamored.Those lips; they are painted light pink I believe females call it "naked" or some sort. She wears the faintest hint of makeup which exudes her confidence, and she's extremely captivating (I wish to share my story with you brehs and I cant stress that enough. I want you to feel how I felt, see the things I saw and I believe a sign of a good author is to put the reader right in his shoes and let him/her walk around in them a little). Excuse my tangent.

:popcorn:

So Im staring, she feels me staring, Im feeling her feel me staring and so I glance away. Out the corner of my eyes I see her stare back at me. She's still looking, then She asked ( or maybe told me.) with the sweetest voice " Youre an aviator"

:dwillhuh: Im like yea, how'd you know:ohmy:

PYT: You have a certain look to you:o:

And then the conversation delved off into what my ears would call symphonies and my eyes mosaic paintings of likes mere mortals wouldn't understand. I love her. And if this was New Years Eve in NYC, I'll be picking out the best spot in Times Square to drop to a knee.

I've always been iffy about approaching girls when they're working so to have one approach me Id like to call it:

Kendrick Lamar - Poetic Justice (Explicit) ft. Drake - YouTube

Nobody got time to read a chapter out of your latest romantic novel breh ..summarize that shyt g :beli: