How come girls dont understand that MEN need f#$^king space

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
listen too this man....

Men don't want to talk or hear ya'll talking all the time. I love my girl been with her 3 years now, but when we were 1st dating she wanted to be on the phone over a hr every night I'd be like :stopitslime: :what::noah: "yo let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Why"

"I'm tired"

"you always say that"

" :snoop: :what: Let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Fine"

:smugfavre:

or she'd go not long after leaving my house I'd be watching the Sixers or Bulls or just any Football game or the Philles or maybe playing my video games I'd look at the phone like :stopitslime:

"Hello" :snoop:

"why you answer the phone like that"

:birdman: "you just left the house I'm playing the game right now"

"why don't you want to talk to me fine then"

:snoop:

It's much better now cause I had to tell her I'm not a telephone person. In person I don't mind talking as much that phone stuff nah, we don't have to spend an 45 mins or an hr on the phone.
Realest shiit ever.

That right there is too annoying

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I hate when chicks want to talk on the phone all the time and their conversation game is :scusthov:

Why do you put me through this torture. :noah:

Daps
The problem with women is you become their life. They are consumed with you, while we as men know there is much more other shyt to be interested in than our women.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I really thought chicks were into the whole texting thing now but more and more I see them saying, "Don't text, call."

No bytch, if you can't reply to a text within a timely manner, I'm not going to call and hear you breathe or bytch about haters.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I really thought chicks were into the whole texting thing now but more and more I see them saying, "Don't text, call."

No bytch, if you can't reply to a text within a timely manner, I'm not going to call and hear you breathe or bytch about haters.

why do people text you to call them? shyt is retarded. if u wanna call, then just call. don't text me to call you :wtf:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Complaining about what ya'll are allowing yourselves to put up with? Like I said before too many broads out there to pretend you like someone you have nothing in common with except the fact she's throwing half assed p*ssy your way.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
sOME OF yOU fukk nikkaZ JUST NEED TO DATE A MAN THEN..

EVERYTHING IN LIFE COMES WITH A BALANCE... IN ORDER TO HAVE IN HOUSE p*ssy, YOU GOTTA BE WILLING TO DEAL WITH IN HOUSE BULLshyt

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
§ansprix™;81468 said:
:yes: Me and my man are the same way. I know when it's quiet time, or time to let him do whatever he wants. But most of the time, we are together in the same room....sometimes watching TV together, or surfing on our phones quietly.

sharing each other....:leon:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Im venting right now :manny:

Buuuut......

Chicks need to fukking undestand that nikkas dont want they wack ass all up under them 24/7. Girls are SOOOO fukking annoying man. Always talking about some catty shyt, making up imaginary drama, bad mouthing their "friends". Gawwt damm, now I see why dudes just fukk and dump these bird brain bytches. This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster: . And all she wants to do is hang out and talk about complete bullshyt. Im even done with her ass sexually at this point this girl is making me sick. Im pretty sure I would be cool with her if me and her take a cool break for a couple months.

But she think imma just drop her.

Biitch If I wanted to drop you I would just DROP YOU :rudy:

Sorry Brehs. Continue on with the piffery :snoop:

You act like this doesnt work both ways. Some girls love time alone too...years worth, theyre like guys.
and some guys are like females and cling 24/7.
works both ways. u just have to experience it.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman will never stop talking or complaining. You need to respectfully set that limit early on. She will never stop if you don't, i guaranty.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
yup. my old lady racking up 2000 minutes a month on her cell phone while I'm using like 150 outta 450.

my ex used to talk and call me all the time to make sure I wasnt with someone else or whatever. fukking talked me to sleep!

:deadrose: