How come girls dont understand that MEN need f#$^king space

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
She trying to talk to me about some old school Wendy Williams talk shows beef now :usure:

:snoop:

:deadrose:

Mr. Nobody

BlackCherryVanillaCoke
Daps
only women bytch and complain about shyt like this, man up and stop venting on a message board nikka!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im venting right now :manny:

Buuuut......

Chicks need to fukking undestand that nikkas dont want they wack ass all up under them 24/7. Girls are SOOOO fukking annoying man. Always talking about some catty shyt, making up imaginary drama, bad mouthing their "friends". Gawwt damm, now I see why dudes just fukk and dump these bird brain bytches. This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster: . And all she wants to do is hang out and talk about complete bullshyt. Im even done with her ass sexually at this point this girl is making me sick. Im pretty sure I would be cool with her if me and her take a cool break for a couple months.

But she think imma just drop her.

Biitch If I wanted to drop you I would just DROP YOU :rudy:

Sorry Brehs. Continue on with the piffery :snoop:

you sound like the bytch in the relationship. tell her to shut the fukk up and leave you alone. it's not that difficult. if she doesn't comply, bounce.

damn..reading this actually started pissing me off and reminded me why i'm all set with getting tied down with one bytch.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
girls are programmed differently from us. the sooner you realize that the sooner you stop fighting the impossible. The thing is you gotta make sure your girl knows this too and you aren't going to be spooning with them every night talking about whatever bullshyt they like to talk about. Let them know you got more important things to do as a man such as surfing redtube and making fun of other men on forums.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
My girl kinda like this. Im on vacation all next week and when i told her the first thing out her mouth was "Oh, i can bring some clothes over and spend the night after work every night". I gave her the :rudy: and she knew her black ass was not going to be spending the night like that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
listen too this man....

Men don't want to talk or hear ya'll talking all the time. I love my girl been with her 3 years now, but when we were 1st dating she wanted to be on the phone over a hr every night I'd be like :stopitslime: :what::noah: "yo let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Why"

"I'm tired"

"you always say that"

" :snoop: :what: Let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Fine"

:smugfavre:

or she'd go not long after leaving my house I'd be watching the Sixers or Bulls or just any Football game or the Philles or maybe playing my video games I'd look at the phone like :stopitslime:

"Hello" :snoop:

"why you answer the phone like that"

:birdman: "you just left the house I'm playing the game right now"

"why don't you want to talk to me fine then"

It's much better now cause I had to tell her I'm not a telephone person. In person I don't mind talking as much that phone stuff nah, we don't have to spend an 45 mins or an hr on the phone.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
listen too this man....

Men don't want to talk or hear ya'll talking all the time. I love my girl been with her 3 years now, but when we were 1st dating she wanted to be on the phone over a hr every night I'd be like :stopitslime: :what::noah: "yo let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Why"

"I'm tired"

"you always say that"

" :snoop: :what: Let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Fine"

or she'd go not long after leaving my house I'd be watching the Sixers or Bulls or just any Football game or the Philles or maybe playing my video games I'd look at the phone like :stopitslime:

"Hello" :snoop:

"why you answer the phone like that"

:birdman: "you just left the house I'm playing the game right now"

"why don't you want to talk to me fine then"

It's much better now cause I had to tell her I'm not a telephone person. In person I don't mind talking as much that phone stuff nah, we don't have to spend an 45 mins or an hr on the phone.
Breh I JUST broke up with a bytch over this . The minute I don't wanna talk on the phone this bytch turns into a little kid and throws a tantrum. I hit that bytch with the "I don't think this is gonna work
:noah:"

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You try to tell them the shyt nicely but they can't handle the shyt...

"Is it someone else?" :sadbron:

:rudy: No bytch I'm tired of seeing your face and hearing your voice all the time!!! Let me breathe.....:no:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Her "and you know so and so is a hoe I don't know why dudes even fukk her"
Me "*long pause while :shaq:* yeah , Uhh word"
Her "you don't care do you :to:"
Me "Im hungry and uh, you know I cant talk on the phone and eat"
Her " why not :noah:"
Me "I'll call u back:wow:"
*turns on 2k*
*loads mavericks vs clippers semi final game 3*
:lolbron:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
One thing for sure, is you gotta learn to pick your battles and be honest with her and tell her : Im not the type to be on the phone for 45 + minutes

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster: .

You created this situation. :childplease:

This thread is no different than a chick venting about her thug ass boyfriend slapping her up or not having a viable future.

Leave the bird brains alone

Daps
Yep, sometimes when my girl goes to bed my ass just gets up and goes to play PS3 for a good hour or two.

Just for the time alone. That's why it's good sometimes to just go for a long ass ride.

Only thing I miss about being single is being able to do what the fukk I want when the fukk I want with no obligations.