How come girls dont understand that MEN need f#$^king space

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Seems like you guys need to find girls that you have more in common with. My bf and I talk about all sorts of things, but we generally have the same interests. Not to say that he doesn't think I talk too much/am boring, but I can generally tell when my conversation is just uninteresting to him or I'm losing his focus. That's when I go busy myself with something else around the house or if we're on the phone I just tell him to hit me up later. I have friends I can talk to about shopping, why do I have to talk to him about it.:childplease:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Why can't nikkas accept that girls just like to talk and like to let themselves be heard...? :rudy: but if it is your main squeeze I suggest you talk to her straight up and tell her to keep the trivial bs to yourself and give me a lil space when I just came back from work.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I got to listen to my ol lady's Soap stories everyday after she finishes watching them...Im usually doing something else while she's talking, most times i'm just like :snoop:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Seems like you guys need to find girls that you have more in common with. My bf and I talk about all sorts of things, but we generally have the same interests. Not to say that he doesn't think I talk too much/am boring, but I can generally tell when my conversation is just uninteresting to him or I'm losing his focus. That's when I go busy myself with something else around the house or if we're on the phone I just tell him to hit me up later. I have friends I can talk to about shopping, why do I have to talk to him about it.:childplease:

:yes: Me and my man are the same way. I know when it's quiet time, or time to let him do whatever he wants. But most of the time, we are together in the same room....sometimes watching TV together, or surfing on our phones quietly.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't say that. :sadbron:

I can help it, I have a lot to say. The words just build up in my head and I have to talk. :sadbron:

:sadbron:

Listen to us, we're trying to help you.

You know how you bytch to all your girlfriends about how men don't _____ (insert whatever there) and ALL of your friends agree? You know how it's a common theme and how you WISH you could explain it to your man w/o hurting his feelings? Well, you have that opportunity right here, right now, to be on the other side of that coin. We are all men, and we are all here, all in agreement. This is not a coincidence.

100% of women talk too much. Yes, you do. Do your relationship a favor, and heed the advice that's right here in front of you. Just.... shut the hell up sometimes. When you have something important to say, sure fine say it. But the rest of the time, just...fukking...stop!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't nikkas accept that girls just like to talk and like to let themselves be heard...?

Same reason women can't just accept that nobody wants to hear all that damn noise. For us, it's painful to hear you go on and on about some shyt. A 30 second story doesn't need to be drawn out 10 minutes. But, on a woman's end, it's painful NOT to give every little detail, so someone has to suffer.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Im thinking girls like to talk and talk because they cant think quietly to themselves. they gotta call their friends, always be in someones biz, talk about personal shyt to people they barely know, ask questions all the time.... man they got to learn to be quiet and think for themselves. probably the scariest thing you can ask them to do

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:obama:

Wallie

Pro
Daps

You know how you bytch to all your girlfriends about how men don't _____ (insert whatever there) and ALL of your friends agree? You know how it's a common theme and how you WISH you could explain it to your man w/o hurting his feelings? Well, you have that opportunity right here, right now, to be on the other side of that coin. We are all men, and we are all here, all in agreement. This is not a coincidence.

100% of women talk too much. Yes, you do. Do your relationship a favor, and heed the advice that's right here in front of you. Just.... shut the hell up sometimes. When you have something important to say, sure fine say it. But the rest of the time, just...fukking...stop!

I don't just sit around and talk him to death, I don't think my talking bothers him that much. He's never told me to give him space, or to stop talking. I know when to be quiet, I just think you guys are being over dramatic.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If a ya braud is talkin to much, just whip ya meat out while she in da midst of tellin her story. One of 2 things will most likely happen.

1.) she'll be thrown off by yo thang just sittin there and the focus of the convo will shift towards why you just did what you did for which you can either joke about it(distracting her from whatever bullshyt she was yappin bout) or gear it towards gettin up in dat cooch and/or some head.

2.) She gets upset at the disrespect and walks away thus shuttin da fukk up and lettin you be.

:shaq:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

listen too this man....

Men don't want to talk or hear ya'll talking all the time. I love my girl been with her 3 years now, but when we were 1st dating she wanted to be on the phone over a hr every night I'd be like :stopitslime: :what::noah: "yo let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Why"

"I'm tired"

"you always say that"

" :snoop: :what: Let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Fine"

:smugfavre:

or she'd go not long after leaving my house I'd be watching the Sixers or Bulls or just any Football game or the Philles or maybe playing my video games I'd look at the phone like :stopitslime:

"Hello" :snoop:

"why you answer the phone like that"

:birdman: "you just left the house I'm playing the game right now"

"why don't you want to talk to me fine then"

:snoop:

It's much better now cause I had to tell her I'm not a telephone person. In person I don't mind talking as much that phone stuff nah, we don't have to spend an 45 mins or an hr on the phone.