Her::wtb:

Me: :noah:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
no? how not?
whats the definition of a homeboy?... and put a female frame on it.
your girl cant be your best friend you fukk? pffft

No, you know why? Cause I only see my friends once a week on the weekends. We go party, chill at the cigar lounge, play video games, and have cookouts. During the week I NEVER HERE FROM THE nikkaS

Women on the other hand ain't built like that. If you can't talk/hang/see your man on an hourly basis your brains start to self destruct. Y'all hoes need a damn hobby.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Or, when she tells you, "when i get off work, let's talk about our day at work"

I get home first:

*showers, eats and plays ps3*

*hears her keys as she makes her way upstairs*

*throws ps3 controller under the bed*

*lays on bed like:deadrose:

*goes down stairs 3hrs later and sees her sitting on the couch*

Her: okay!, lets talk!!!

Me: :noah::snoop:
:pachaha:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
No, you know why? Cause I only see my friends once a week on the weekends. We go party, chill at the cigar lounge, play video games, and have cookouts. During the week I NEVER HERE FROM THE nikkaS

Women on the other hand ain't built like that. If you can't talk/hang/see your man on an hourly basis your brains start to self destruct. Y'all hoes need a damn hobby.
tdjakes.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

Truth

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

thats not true. trust.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

:win: :lolbron::obama::shaq::takedat: