How come girls dont understand that MEN need f#$^king space

Wallie

Pro
Daps
But let me guess, I bet your in the perfect relationship. And your man LOVES talking to you huh :smugfavre:

:krs: how did you know?

j/k I doubt he loves talking to me, I doubt he even listens to what I say half the time. It doesn't matter though.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
you gotta know when to tell them to knock it off and its not time for talking. they keep going otherwise. or just fukk her, tell her to make dinner, tell her to bring a girl friend over, watch a movie, hang out with friends, whatever just to keep her trap shut sometimes.

but if you cant even hold a convo with a chick you need to cancel her. quick

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:krs: how did you know?

j/k I doubt he loves talking to me, I doubt he even listens to what I say half the time. It doesn't matter though.

:rudy:

You prolly share that nikka boo. Trust me when I say this. Every man goes through what Im bytching about now. He may not say it to your face. But the moment you walk out that door to go to school,work, church etc. He's like

:snoop:

Wallie

Pro
Daps

You prolly share that nikka boo. Trust me when I say this. Every man goes through what Im bytching about now. He may not say it to your face. But the moment you walk out that door to go to school,work, church etc. He's like

:snoop:

Don't say that. :sadbron:

I can help it, I have a lot to say. The words just build up in my head and I have to talk. :sadbron:

:sadbron:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
This null & void unless you're talking about something of substance. Most females only talk about useless garbage like who kim k is f*cking....

Or who beat up who on the latest episode of Bad Girls Club :usure:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
This null & void unless you're talking about something of substance. Most females only talk about useless garbage like who kim k is f*cking....

I talk about important stuff. Like food, music, clothes, money, & movies. :yes:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Or who beat up who on the latest episode of Bad Girls Club :usure:
:yes:

:smh: @ me watching last season up until the new chick f*cked the white girl in the shower then two minutes later they end up fighting...

:skip:

I talk about important stuff. Like food, music, clothes, money, & movies. :yes:
:childplease: :snoop:

You just proved my point again.

How about politics, science, history, NBA2k :win: :russ:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Or how bout when you ya chick just wanna fukk, fukk,fukk,fukk all day. My dikk looking at me like: :noah:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
:childplease: :snoop:

You just proved my point again.

How about politics, science, history, NBA2k :win: :russ:

:sitdown:

He talks to me about sports and all types of stuff that I normally don't talk about and I listen.

What's the difference.