she doesn't want to be bothered either.

this.. i seen a thread in JBO with pics of them. smh

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This thread is the truth, thats how my last relationship was, leaving work all I'd want to do is just shower and unwind, maybe play 2K or watch ESPN, blowing up my phone, would try to talk to me from like 5 pm till like midnight, literally talk about nothing. And would get mad when I told her I had to go do something, and why I'm not putting much time talking to her, If she had the power, she'd talk to me like its a full time job, 40 hours a week and shyt smh. Thats why I cherish living the single life :win:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Im venting right now :manny:

Buuuut......

Chicks need to fukking undestand that nikkas dont want they wack ass all up under them 24/7. Girls are SOOOO fukking annoying man. Always talking about some catty shyt, making up imaginary drama, bad mouthing their "friends". Gawwt damm, now I see why dudes just fukk and dump these bird brain bytches. This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster: . And all she wants to do is hang out and talk about complete bullshyt. Im even done with her ass sexually at this point this girl is making me sick. Im pretty sure I would be cool with her if me and her take a cool break for a couple months.

But she think imma just drop her.

Biitch If I wanted to drop you I would just DROP YOU :rudy:

Sorry Brehs. Continue on with the piffery :snoop:
RNS

I be feelin the same way, I'm fukkin wit a lil 22 year old right now, I done fukked up and let her get to the point where she wants to be up under me all the damn time. If she ain't heard from me by 10 I get a "I don't wanna sleep by myself" text, I be like :snoop:. shyt kills me how she act like she can't go more than 24 hours without claiming she misses me, that shyt gets on my nerves

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RNS

I be feelin the same way, I'm fukkin wit a lil 22 year old right now, I done fukked up and let her get to the point where she wants to be up under me all the damn time. If she ain't heard from me by 10 I get a "I don't wanna sleep by myself" text, I be like :snoop:. shyt kills me how she act like she can't go more than 24 hours without claiming she misses me, that shyt gets on my nerves

:snoop: is such a great and versatile smiley.

Co-sign everything said in this thread (by the men).

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
"sometimes I just wanna hear your voice and this makes 4 straight days we haven't talked on the phone :noah: "
bytch you been counting?:snoop:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
yeah, guys need space and ish... but its nice when someone shows you care. no?
at least the girl is wanting to deal with you and talk.
yeah, its annoying. i know.
but these bird bytches who are hella girlie, that put a bad name on females, make it hard for the rest of us who arent stupid chatty birds. were like a homeboy in a female frame.
dont hate all girls.

Rosé Rick

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Space? What you need space for unless you juggling more than one broad. Some woman need to stop being so insecure and needy. To me that seems to be the broads all attract, which really isn't surprising.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
is being single that great???
i beg to differ.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
tumblr_m2rbr71SEM1r3zat8.gif

Thank you brehs.

Im glad to see im not the only nikka out here suffering :to: