How come girls dont understand that MEN need f#$^king space

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't just sit around and talk him to death, I don't think my talking bothers him that much. He's never told me to give him space, or to stop talking. I know when to be quiet, I just think you guys are being over dramatic.

Again, stop... listen to us. Take advantage of the knowledge in this room.

Of course you don't think your talking bothers him much... that's the WHOLE POINT we're trying to explain.

You don't think you talk too much, so you continue to talk. He does think you talk too much.

Yes, he really does. Unless you are a mute, then you aren't the exception to the rule.

Take it back to my earlier point. Is there something your man does, or that all men do that annoys you? Now, do YOU think that THEY think it's annoying to you?

Let it marinate.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Or, when she tells you, "when i get off work, let's talk about our day at work"

I get home first:

*showers, eats and plays ps3*

*hears her keys as she makes her way upstairs*

*throws ps3 controller under the bed*

*lays on bed like:deadrose:

*goes down stairs 3hrs later and sees her sitting on the couch*

Her: okay!, lets talk!!!

Me: :noah::snoop:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Im venting right now :manny:

Buuuut......

Chicks need to fukking undestand that nikkas dont want they wack ass all up under them 24/7. Girls are SOOOO fukking annoying man. Always talking about some catty shyt, making up imaginary drama, bad mouthing their "friends". Gawwt damm, now I see why dudes just fukk and dump these bird brain bytches. This girl im dealing with got the IQ of a :hamster: . And all she wants to do is hang out and talk about complete bullshyt. Im even done with her ass sexually at this point this girl is making me sick. Im pretty sure I would be cool with her if me and her take a cool break for a couple months.

But she think imma just drop her.

Biitch If I wanted to drop you I would just DROP YOU :rudy:

Sorry Brehs. Continue on with the piffery :snoop:

Dude believe me i know EXACTLY what you are going through

Seems like you guys need to find girls that you have more in common with. My bf and I talk about all sorts of things, but we generally have the same interests. Not to say that he doesn't think I talk too much/am boring, but I can generally tell when my conversation is just uninteresting to him or I'm losing his focus. That's when I go busy myself with something else around the house or if we're on the phone I just tell him to hit me up later. I have friends I can talk to about shopping, why do I have to talk to him about it.:childplease:

OMG i needed you to tell my ex this :wow:

Uncle Trill

Daps
listen too this man....

Men don't want to talk or hear ya'll talking all the time. I love my girl been with her 3 years now, but when we were 1st dating she wanted to be on the phone over a hr every night I'd be like :stopitslime: :what::noah: "yo let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Why"

"I'm tired"

"you always say that"

" :snoop: :what: Let me talk to you tomorrow"

"Fine"

or she'd go not long after leaving my house I'd be watching the Sixers or Bulls or just any Football game or the Philles or maybe playing my video games I'd look at the phone like :stopitslime:

"Hello" :snoop:

"why you answer the phone like that"

:birdman: "you just left the house I'm playing the game right now"

"why don't you want to talk to me fine then"

:snoop:

It's much better now cause I had to tell her I'm not a telephone person. In person I don't mind talking as much that phone stuff nah, we don't have to spend an 45 mins or an hr on the phone.

You just pretty much described why my last relationship ended. Why did she want to call me every day and have 2hour+ covos...When we broke up i was like :ahh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

I get home first:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I get home first:

Too real. I wonder how many relationships end because of this.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i need to email this thread to ever broad i know

just shut.. the fukk... up

i used to drop my ex off at her house and just take a deep breath like :ahh:. silence.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Again, stop... listen to us. Take advantage of the knowledge in this room.

Of course you don't think your talking bothers him much... that's the WHOLE POINT we're trying to explain.

You don't think you talk too much, so you continue to talk. He does think you talk too much.

Yes, he really does. Unless you are a mute, then you aren't the exception to the rule.

Take it back to my earlier point. Is there something your man does, or that all men do that annoys you? Now, do YOU think that THEY think it's annoying to you? Let it marinate
Basically

It's funny how almost all the females that commented have the same story. "Oh, find a woman you have more in common with" ....."ya'll acting like hoes stop whining :noah:" :birdman: Wrong it's not us whining or not having anything in common with our girls,fiancees, or wives it's space get it through ya'll heads It.....Is....About......Space. And ya'll take it personally it's not just about ya'll with most dudes we want alone time from everybody. Like if we got homies that come around the crib too much, well me personally I'll be like nikka you here again :snoop: I'm busy right now. After working all day we need to recharge a couple mins on the phone is cool because communication is key to any relationship just don't od with it. You don't have to talk on the phone every night give us a chance to miss you.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Young bytches

Get u an old hoe.

Fukk u, feed u and leave u alone for the rest of the night, because, trust,
she doesn't want to be bothered either.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You just pretty much described why my last relationship ended. Why did she want to call me every day and have 2hour+ covos...When we broke up i was like :ahh:

I had a chick break up with me because i wouldnt talk to her on the phone every day for over an hour. Im like WTF, b*tch you still in school and dont have a job. You aint got sh*t to talk about so its pretty much me trying to think of something interesting to talk about to your ass every fukkin day.

So now she out of school, working, and all these nikkas treating her like shyt and she called one day and told me she wished she knew then what she knows now, she wouldnt have stressed all that talking.

Uncle Trill

Daps
I had a chick break up with me because i wouldnt talk to her on the phone every day for over an hour. Im like WTF, b*tch you still in school and dont have a job. You aint got sh*t to talk about so its pretty much me trying to think of something interesting to talk about to your ass every fukkin day.

So now she out of school, working, and all these nikkas treating her like shyt and she called one day and told me she wished she knew then what she knows now, she wouldnt have stressed all that talking.

Womens logic :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
usually during the week mon-thurs i have no problem talking to my gf for a hour on the phone..we don't usually talk on the weekends..fridays its on and off depending or not if basketball or boxing is on or im hanging with my boys..but talking every day..i can't do that

Daps
I really thought chicks were into the whole texting thing now but more and more I see them saying, "Don't text, call."

No bytch, if you can't reply to a text within a timely manner, I'm not going to call and hear you breathe or bytch about haters.

Exactly! bytch takes a hour to respond to a text then calls talking about "talk to me, entertain me" :childplease: bytch you called ME.

ANY and EVERY time a girl tells me to entertain her i stop answering her text and calls till i see them in person