How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
LOL @ cherry picking random pictures of asian men and black women off the internet and claiming it as some sort of "takeover." :russ:
The article itself and many other sources will tell you China is doing work over there economically. This is nothing new and has been done before by Arabs and Whites. What is so hard to believe about this?

Foreign black women are NOWHERE near as loyal as black American women, and have high IR dating numbers especially in Europe and Canada. The whole hype about "Black Women's IR dating numbers increasing" are actually foreign immigrants(or mixed women) dating cacs like that Haitian bytch Mia Love. 8/10 times these supposed "Black Women" that are with cacs in public, if you look a little closer are foreigners.

Black American women themselves barely if at all have an increase in IR dating numbers. Those foreign blacks and mixed chicks(FKA Twigs, Halle Berry, Tamera Mowry, Stacey Dash, Robin Thicke's babymoma, usually if cacs are going to date a black woman she has to be half white) just count as black on the census. Again what is so hard to believe about the Chinese fukking the African women in mass? There is plenty of threads on this site alone of brothers relaying their experiences of East African hoes being on that :mjpls:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
The article itself and many other sources will tell you China is doing work over there economically. This is nothing new and has been done before by Arabs and Whites. What is so hard to believe about this?

Foreign black women are NOWHERE near as loyal as black American women, and have high IR dating numbers especially in Europe and Canada. The whole hype about "Black Women's IR dating numbers increasing" are actually foreign immigrants(or mixed women) dating cacs like that Haitian bytch Mia Love. 8/10 times these supposed "Black Women" that are with cacs in public, if you look a little closer are foreigners. Black American women themselves barely if at all have an increase in IR dating numbers. Those foreign blacks and mixed chicks(FKA Twigs, Halle Berry, Tamera Mowry, Stacey Dash, Robin Thicke's babymoma, usually if cacs are going to date a black woman she has to be half white) just count as black on the census. Again what is so hard to believe about the Chinese fukking the African women in mass? There is plenty of threads on this site alone of brothers relaying their experiences of East African hoes being on that :mjpls:

:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I got a question though, why are "exotic" bi-racial women referred to as black women when only one of their parents is black? I also feel like blacks embrace bi-racials far more than other races. Like we tend just see Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Mariah Carey, Drake and Jeter as "light skinned", but aren't big on drawing distinctions.

Even Native Americans didn't give half black tribe members as much respect or say so in tribal affairs. They were there "conditionally".
It's depends, I've meet some just awful biracials. They usually have dry ass personalities and there basically a cac with a toasted tan. The air of arrogance around them is just disgusting. Then I met some cool biracials and usually they identify with black and are cool as shyt.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

Foreign black women are NOWHERE near as loyal as black American women, and have high IR dating numbers especially in Europe and Canada. The whole hype about "Black Women's IR dating numbers increasing" are actually foreign immigrants(or mixed women) dating cacs like that Haitian bytch Mia Love. 8/10 times these supposed "Black Women" that are with cacs in public, if you look a little closer are foreigners.

Black American women themselves barely if at all have an increase in IR dating numbers. Those foreign blacks and mixed chicks(FKA Twigs, Halle Berry, Tamera Mowry, Stacey Dash, Robin Thicke's babymoma, usually if cacs are going to date a black woman she has to be half white) just count as black on the census. Again what is so hard to believe about the Chinese fukking the African women in mass? There is plenty of threads on this site alone of brothers relaying their experiences of East African hoes being on that :mjpls:
Breh, these stories are western media trying to paint Africa-China relations in a bad light because they are losing political power at Africa.

Anyone can smell this article is bullshyt.

And :mjlol: at the "mass" part, there's not even a lot of Asians at Africa, and those who are there already bring their wives with them.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This concerns me too.

I hate the fact that they are giving up their natural resources for Chinas shiny buildings and roads. China wants these resources because they aren't capable of having them naturally so they're trading 20/30 years of access to these resources with Africa in exchange for building their infrastructure.

Some people claim it's a good deal but *sigh*

as @_Angelic_ said 'will Africa ever be free ?' will they are have to not sell themselves out to either sacs or whatever other minority. If their leaders had been doing what they were meant to be doing they wouldn't have to give up their resources for infrastructure. Whatever they need to do to grow I guess...

It's better than what the west was doing(taking without giving to the people).With China they're getting some reciprocity. I just hope that the Africans will learn how to use their resources for themselves eventually. This is something the west is worried about. I also think China is the answer to some of Haiti's woes, but that's another thread.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
tumblr_n995f8oO1V1s8rlpeo1_500.png

:snoop:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
It's depends, I've meet some just awful biracials. They usually have dry ass personalities and there basically a cac with a toasted tan. The air of arrogance around them is just disgusting. Then I met some cool biracials and usually they identify with black and are cool as shyt.

Its almost as if people are individuals.................:ohhh: