How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ahhh my friend why you no tell me ?, english isn't your first language is it ? where are you living now ? I live in Berlin, Germany now.

I'm from North Accra. I and quite a few people I know (including my fiance who I am marrying in 10 days) visit Africa (very, very often and invest heavily in west africa) so that's why I referenced my friend. I work in investment banking here in Germany but West Africa (and it's economy) has always and will always be at the forefront of my interests as it's where most of my portfolio lies. My friend was the last of us to visit Lagos (he just got back) and he was in investment meetings and he spoke of his annoyance at the foreigners, that's why I referenced him.

I personally find Africans too trusting of foreigners. This is a personal opinion of mine, I've voiced it many, many times of this forum. Our people do indeed make some steps at times (the deportation of the miners) but as a whole I think they are too trusting. I'm not a huge fan of China's heavy presence in Africa, however I understand that it's purpose I'm not a fan of it.

Chale, if you wish to discuss this please tell me your points ehn? It's 11:30 here in Berlin and I need to go to bed my friend, but if you want please quote me I will reply tommorow.

Da yie chale

What type of investments are we talking here?? It's so many direction you can "invest" in Africa...... :ohhh:

Non issue.

sa1214Gsci31_web.png

:damn: ....... its so much potential................................ but instead of going down the old path of using resources like there are no consequences can't be part of the solution......its got to done smart and sustainably and using biodegradable resources.............................waste is probably worse in some cases than extracting....... ....status quo can't stay if they want to actually enjoy the fruits of development.......what's the point of creating wealth if you can't breathe the air [See Beijing] ... or drink the water [see any place extracting resources out the ground].... etc.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This only happens because African governments allow it to happen.

So they can sit there and wring their hands and whine after the fact when the Chinese finally do own Africa in its entirety and racial strife eventually develops.

OR
Start taking their destiny into their own hands and stop selling their souls to the highest bidder.

Again, African governments allow this to happen. Its their fault, not anyone else. The only victims are the populations who seem to be ruled by these folks.

Damn shame.

I really wish African governments, at least those who set themselves to be dependent on foreigners really read up on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee
South Korea, however, benefited from big injections of foreign aid, first from the US, then Japan. A briefing paper from KoFID, a South Korean network of civil society organisations, and ReDI, a South Korean thinktank, points out that the US offered about $60bn in grants and loans to South Korea between 1946 and 1978. In the same period, the total amount of aid provided by the US to the entire African continent was $68.9bn. Korea – considered by the US an important ally during the cold war – indisputedly used the aid well. Seoul was not afraid to stand up to the US when they differed on development strategy as well.

In a foretaste of the current debate on "ownership", South Korea was not prepared to play second fiddle to the US and insisted on pursuing its own course. Aid was linked to South Korea's planning and budget process, one of the principles set out in the Paris declaration on aid effectiveness in 2005 and expected to be reaffirmed in Busan.

South Korea, under strongman Park Chung-Hee, focused on building up large economic champions, or chaebols (business conglomerates), against American advice to focus on small- and medium-sized companies.

South Korea was worse off than many African countries after the Korean War.Yet look at them today.

For those who are interested here is an interesting guardian write up about South Korea becoming 1st world nation from a 3rd in a matter of 40-50 years. No reason African's can't do the same..

http://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ers/2011/nov/28/south-korea-development-model

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Wonder how the East African Community is going play into this ...are they going to try to be more internal or external with how they grow...

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Is ya'll nikkas serious?

This is a propaganda piece to undermined Africa's growth.

Do you how impossible it is to pull that off.

There is no big scheme on Asian men knocking up African women for land, so of the pictures you posted aren't even from Africa.

Ya'll need to stop making African people as some helpless children.

The devil's biggest trick was convincing humans that it doesn't exist...