How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
What do the men have to do with who the women choose? They live on a continent that's primarily black, and yet, they chose Jackie. :manny:

Are they suppose to murder them or something :lupe:

Gotta start small. Conquest doesn't happen overnight. Them changs think long term. They managed to come to a country where they can barely speak the language and now they got the hair and nail game sewn up :ohlawd:

hahahaha hahaha

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You joined this forum all of a month ago. I have literally posted about my experience growing up in Africa for a good YEAR on this forum. Check my reps and posts I am a very well seasoned poster here on all African issues.

You should say YOU want to know about my experience in Africa because anyone who has been a member since 2013 ALREADY knows my experience in Africa.

I am from Accra and my fiance is Yoruba.

What do you wish to know ?!?!?!

Accra boy too! Are u a Ga? What part of the city? it's my fault I haven't been a member of this forum long enough to listen to your experiences? Lol. I'm not going to wade through years of threads to figure out who you are, your qualifications etc. Why is your boy relevant if you've seen everything yourself? It's disingenuous for u to pretend as though these foreigners come in to do business without any sort of wahala. As a Ghanaian u should know about the illegal Chinese gold miners that have been getting deported etc. You know they haven't been dashing the big man. Business in west Africa is not easy oo for foreigners. You will pay and if u can't u will go home broke

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
There are lots of Africans in China fukking the Chinese women and having kids with them. I suppose that means they're also planning some future takeover? Go to Guangzhou in China and you'll see lots of half black half Chinese kids running around. What a stupid article.

Of course this being the coli and home of the over dramatic, there will be over a 100 pages declaring the end of africa as we know it.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
FACTS ONLY.

Black people in the West are the main set of people who have this awareness.

I remember when my boy went to lagos last year and he said he was :scust: at how well the cacs, indians and oreintals were being treated over there.

A lot of whites, indians and asian business men have moved to lagos and people are legit welcoming them with open arms.

Compare that to how they treat us in their homeland :mjcry:

Our hospitality has always and will always be the death of us.

Blacks over there are too damn trusting and accepting of foreigners. It's sad.

chale u be ghanaian but u for talk say 'over there'? u for talk say us? who be us if u be ghanaian? sssiiaaa u de bore.

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
LOL @ cherry picking random pictures of asian men and black women off the internet and claiming it as some sort of "takeover." :russ:

These pics are old has hell too. I knew every single pic that was going to be in this before I clicked the thread.

You nikkas are all in your feeling and don't really know even know the real story. :snoop:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Accra boy too! Are u a Ga? What part of the city? it's my fault I haven't been a member of this forum long enough to listen to your experiences? Lol. I'm not going to wade through years of threads to figure out who you are, your qualifications etc. Why is your boy relevant if you've seen everything yourself? It's disingenuous for u to pretend as though these foreigners come in to do business without any sort of wahala. As a Ghanaian u should know about the illegal Chinese gold miners that have been getting deported etc. You know they haven't been dashing the big man. Business in west Africa is not easy oo for foreigners. You will pay and if u can't u will go home broke

Ahhh my friend why you no tell me ?, english isn't your first language is it ? where are you living now ? I live in Berlin, Germany now.

I'm from North Accra. I and quite a few people I know (including my fiance who I am marrying in 10 days) visit Africa (very, very often and invest heavily in west africa) so that's why I referenced my friend. I work in investment banking here in Germany but West Africa (and it's economy) has always and will always be at the forefront of my interests as it's where most of my portfolio lies. My friend was the last of us to visit Lagos (he just got back) and he was in investment meetings and he spoke of his annoyance at the foreigners, that's why I referenced him.

I personally find Africans too trusting of foreigners. This is a personal opinion of mine, I've voiced it many, many times of this forum. Our people do indeed make some steps at times (the deportation of the miners) but as a whole I think they are too trusting. I'm not a huge fan of China's heavy presence in Africa, however I understand that it's purpose I'm not a fan of it.

Chale, if you wish to discuss this please tell me your points ehn? It's 11:30 here in Berlin and I need to go to bed my friend, but if you want please quote me I will reply tommorow.

Da yie chale

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Ahhh my friend why you no tell me ?, english isn't your first language is it ? where are you living now ? I live in Berlin, Germany now.

I'm from North Accra. I and quite a few people I know (including my fiance who I am marrying in 10 days) visit Africa (very, very often and invest heavily in west africa) so that's why I referenced my friend. I work in investment banking here in Germany but West Africa (and it's economy) has always and will always be at the forefront of my interests as it's where most of my portfolio lies. My friend was the last of us to visit Lagos (he just got back) and he was in investment meetings and he spoke of his annoyance at the foreigners, that's why I referenced him.

I personally find Africans too trusting of foreigners. This is a personal opinion of mine, I've voiced it many, many times of this forum. Our people do indeed make some steps at times (the deportation of the miners) but as a whole I think they are too trusting. I'm not a huge fan of China's heavy presence in Africa, however I understand that it's purpose I'm not a fan of it.

Chale, if you wish to discuss this please tell me your points ehn? It's 11:30 here in Berlin and I need to go to bed my friend, but if you want please quote me I will reply tommorow.

Da yie chale

boss abeg apologies. I b labadi boy but adey for yankee. make u no worry. link up morrow.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I got a question though, why are "exotic" bi-racial women referred to as black women when only one of their parents is black? I also feel like blacks embrace bi-racials far more than other races. Like we tend just see Tiger Woods, Barack Obama, Mariah Carey, Drake and Jeter as "light skinned", but aren't big on drawing distinctions.

Even Native Americans didn't give half black tribe members as much respect or say so in tribal affairs. They were there "conditionally".

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You joined this forum all of a month ago. I have literally posted about my experience growing up in Africa for a good YEAR on this forum. Check my reps and posts I am a very well seasoned poster here on all African issues.

You should say YOU want to know about my experience in Africa because anyone who has been a member since 2013 ALREADY knows my experience in Africa.

I am from Accra and my fiance is Yoruba.

What do you wish to know ?!?!?!

I've been on here since sohh and I didn't know you were African :ehh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Before I go to bed I'll say this. I'm GLAD black people in the Diaspora are more wary of any external presence in Africa, we should be. West Africa was the topic of my dissertation for my final year Econ degree paper and every single one of these interventions have NEVER, EVER benefited the actual African people, some pockets got fatter in the government, they got some new roads, but it did nothing for the quality of living of Africans. Nothing, so yes, I am skeptical of yet another set of people trying to get some of African natural resources (yet, again).

Africans diamonds, oils and minerals have always been a target for greedy exploits and has always been sold out for shiny buildings and traffic lights by corrupt leaders while the every day end citizen doesn't reap any benefit. As @KravenMorehead™ stated those of us who have followed Africa have seen this happen many, many times before. The only difference was previously it was Europeans doing these 'investments' and 'interventions' now it's China. It's moved from Europeans to the Chinese.

External involvement in Africa has never had any benefit to the standard of living for anyone but the people investing (usually Europeans and now Asians) and shady politicians like Obasanjo and Fashola. I hope this works out well in 10 years and doesn't become one of the many long lines of trades Africa has done for it's very precious raw materials.

Only time will tell if this actually helps the poverty levels in these African countries, because China will damn sure benefit from this long term.....